Ishq dua ishq khuda- Missing it?

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone missing that totally mind blowing ishq dua ishq khuda song? Coz I totally am. Man, why can't they just use it in the show? I know there hasn't really been any moment between zaya where they could have used it in but still, I really wanna hear that magical song again on BI. I remember it was played like in almost every epi in April n May, gosh! I think it'll be zaya reunion by the time we hear it, but oh well, anything for ZaYa, I'm really waiting for those April-May type episodes, for me they were the most amazing.❤️
#HitByNostalgia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...that song can so be used right now...but I think there will be some more days to go to hear all the BI tracks ...
April May man how seriously miss those episodes...I am watching it by downloading...am so lost in PHATTU ZAIN...😆...every scene rewind and play again and again...

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Yes...that song can so be used right now...but I think there will be some more days to go to hear all the BI tracks ...

April May man how seriously miss those episodes...I am watching it by downloading...am so lost in PHATTU ZAIN...😆...every scene rewind and play again and again...

That song is like a song which she should be saved for the best of the best of ZaYa's romantic moments, those proper romantic moments are yet to come and I do hope they use the song soon, I sometimes actually love it more than the actual BI track. Especially that lil hindustani beat after the ishq dua ishq khuda, that song has a spell of its own, if u ask me it can stand against the bollywood big hits.
Yeah I know ri8! I so miss those days. Mast magan, fake pregnancy (i still love that sequence to bits especially the way zain holds aaliya's hand when her blood sample was being taken hayye, I've watched it so many times I have each and every expression of ZaYa's recorded in my head), ther first date, fake alia bhatt, cold storage ILU, the realisation, he loves me he loves me not, jealousy *sighs* i cud go on forever, magical times.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True dude...
Im missing tht
Jan-May was the best of BI until now
The golden days dude
Congrats on becoming dazzler
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

That song is like a song which she should be saved for the best of the best of ZaYa's romantic moments, those proper romantic moments are yet to come and I do hope they use the song soon, I sometimes actually love it more than the actual BI track. Especially that lil hindustani beat after the ishq dua ishq khuda, that song has a spell of its own, if u ask me it can stand against the bollywood big hits.
Yeah I know ri8! I so miss those days. Mast magan, fake pregnancy (i still love that sequence to bits especially the way zain holds aaliya's hand when her blood sample was being taken hayye, I've watched it so many times I have each and every expression of ZaYa's recorded in my head), ther first date, fake alia bhatt, cold storage ILU, the realisation, he loves me he loves me not, jealousy *sighs* i cud go on forever, magical times.

Ya...save the best song for the best scenes yet to come...

By the way...BAKBAK track was regarded as the most annoyed track by us and we wanted it to end soon...but the reality was ZAYA scenes were present the most in that track and had longer duration...awww so miss those days...

Later on we were only getting ZAYA lollipop moments and now we have the PILLAR AND PARTY...

So actually BAKBAK track was one of the best track of BI so far...which the cvs said otherwise...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I miss it too... Ishq is hiding under a veil for now.. let them have their moments again then the song can reappear.. i loved the mere hotty, mere hunk and the eye lock in that... 😊
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely true
Missing those old days
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah miss tat song n those lovely zaya days frm jan to zaya confession was the best phase of BI nt at all forgettable bt after tat ...tat pillar entry ruined everything even beedi bai track was much better than ths.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, that song is beautiful. Would love to hear it soon. ;)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes we are really missing those golden days but all it will take is our patient so we will wait for the worthful scenes :)