Aren't those 3 predicted challenges harsh and so not ALIYA type???

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I was excited for some redemption but the spoiler of challenges ZAIN might face is shocking...
But that is SO NOT BI TYPE...or mostly ALIYA type...

1- ALIYA asking ZAIN to cut veggies blind folded...

How is that even related to her pain...ZAIN never tortured her physically not even once...and if that happens ALIYA would be even more pained to see ZAIN in such a condition...it will be painful to watch...

2- ALIYA blindfolding ZAIN crossing a board dives in a swimming pool...etc...

That is a bit confusing...but ALIYA questioning how he feels if the trust is broken ...I am lost๐Ÿ˜•...if it's about gaining her trust back...I would prefer something like which happened in MATHERAN...

3 - choosing her over family...

Wasn't that the same ALIYA who said to choose his mom over her...how can some one who knows religious principles doesn't realise that breaking family ties is not allowed...and we want SURAIYA and others excepting their crimes...not take the easy way out...
And does this mean ALIYA will forgive ZAIN with such tasks...I doubt it...

Yes ALIYA has changed...but for once shouldn't she realise that the one she is going to torture is her adored MAMU's son...she is paining her own family by doing so...

I know it is about trust and how he deserves it...but if she really LOVED him and MAMU...I want something which would make ZAIN realise why she asked him not to divorce her not something which should be done as taking REVENGE...

So I will not believe it until I watch it...BUT THIS SHOULD SO NOT HAPPEN...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the spoiler we got is wrong...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

I think the spoiler we got is wrong...

Ya...hope so...

ALIYA can be changed but not heartless...
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope this spoiler turns out to fake ๐Ÿ˜Š
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on...These are more like physical torture than tasks to win back her trust...I dont know what Aliya will gain by making Zain do this unless she's after revenge.
I really hope its done differently in the show.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Umm no idea but I m quite excited and looking forward to this track. ..!!!
And yeah Mental Torture is much much painful than Physical Torture...!!!

Wounds on your body heal sooner than wounds on your heart. ..!!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
akki u have said right and at the end she wil gt bk with zain this is zain imtihaan to prove himself... looking forward to it...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

akki u have said right and at the end she wil gt bk with zain this is zain imtihaan to prove himself... looking forward to it...

Exactly Yaar..!!! I won't mind if for once Aaliya becomes rude and heartless. ..!!! After what happened with her year back one can't be same naa...!!!
I will rather cheer Aaliya if she tells Zain to choose between her and family...Bcz that so called family is good for nothing and whatever happened with her and Zain was all bcz of Abdullahs and Haiders
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is not about revenge from Aaliya's POV it is about getting Zain to see things from her perspective. So far Zain believes its simple to break the walls down when it comes to winning back Aaliya's trust but these tasks and apologies are nothing compared to the wounds inflicted emotionally upon this girl. It is not enough to erase the images in her head of how he divorced her and shattered her into pieces, Aaliya had to do something to make Zain fully understand what she has been through.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
These challenges r bit harsh.But she too has gone through sooo much .
Now Zain has to realise , his mistakes.
He will go for 3rd challege he wants Aalia back in his life., he cannot live without her. Families have given dem enf tension nd dey r , seperated coz of dem.