whiskeytwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Aaliya challenges Zain in 'Beintehaa' to win her forgiveness

Deccan Chronicle | Natasha Coutinho | September 09, 2014, 15.09 pm IST

Mumbai: Fans of Beintehaa', can look forward to some interesting twists. Aaliya will challenge Zain to some tough tasks to win her forgiveness.

Our source says, "Zain keeps asking Aaliya about the task and she tells him he will know when they happen. Suddenly Zain is blindfolded and Aaliya asks him to cut veggies. He cuts his hand while doing so but Aaliya does not stop him while she herself wants to help him. He says that he trusts her and she won't let his hand be hurt anymore. Aaliya does not relent finally Zain is stopped and bandaged by other employees."

This is one of the three tasks that Aaliya assigns to Zain.

The source further revealed, "Zain says that he blindly trusts her. He walks on a high platform with Aaliyas instruction, he is blindfolded. He reaches the edge and Aaliya asks him to jump. He finally jumps taking her along and it is revealed that both of them fall into a swimming pool. When he finally removes his blindfold he sees that Aaliya's back is turned towards him."

"He goes to her to ask if she is fine and it turns out to be some other woman who screams saying Zain was trying to come on to her. Zain and the woman come out of the swimming pool, and Aaliya is watching silently as he is being accused of misbehaviour. He looks at Aaliya to tell her to trust him but she doesn't say a word. Zain is in a mess. Finally Aaliya tells him that now he knows how it feels when someone breaks their trust, and he failed this task .In the final task Aaliya asks Zain to choose between his family and her."

Tags:

Edited by whiskeytwilight - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What utter nonsense is this? What are they turning Aaliya into?

She is upset with him, but she will never let him get hurt, just like even when he was angry with her, he saved her...

They love each other...I hope its all bakwass...but deccan's last article was true...
--
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aaliya is never been so cruel and its all opposite to her character ...hope this article also turn wrong like others ...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe dis article but theirs has come true.
She never tell Zain to choose between She and Family.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys aliya is being rude I know!!
Bt dont forget wat zain did wid her!!
So it ll be hard tym for zain...bt he ll pass!! Coz its only n only zaya at last!! 😳
Ohhh my god...so is my prediction coming true?!! Check my post *sometimes v need to think deep*...I mentioned in dat one of the challenges for zain ll be to choose btw aliya n family!! 😉

Bt TBH I dont blv spoilers...lets c hw far it goes!!
Cutting vegetables look interesting even swimming pool one also...only dat diff lady ll make diff!!

Fingers crossed!! I m sure it gonna be hilarious track!! 😊
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely how can aliya do such a thing i think spoiler may be wrong
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
god,this is going to be tough for Zain.but i wont blame Aaliya.she is sooo broken
Edited by adithyan - 10 years ago