Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Tfs...well it will be painful to watch...but CVS please do not show something torturous as I think ZAIN has never tortured her that bad...

So hoping for the best...

BY THE WAY ALIYA HAS CHANGED FOR SURE...😲

oh he did...announced the second divorce while her mouth was stuffed with cake in the office like its everyday stuff
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: john-angad

oh he did...announced the second divorce while her mouth was stuffed with cake in the office like its everyday stuff

And throwing water in her face.. but oh well women can be treated like a doormat anyday
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"IF" this is true, then i wonder what all challenges aliya gave to her parents ???
Or it doesn matter coz it was Zain who was accused with wrong case, beaten to pulp for something he dint do, humiliated and what not.. So yeah afterall it was zain who went through that so her parents dont need to excuse or prove anything and they can be forgiven without even feeling guilty of there act.

This seems blah.. If this is tit for tat bring it on hope the realization aftr wards also will be treated the same tit for tat way..
and yeah choose me or family??? *shakes head*
ramita94 thumbnail
Lmao so spoiler became true guys.. sorry I just posted it ab atleast we all are prepared for it
whiskeytwilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Lmao so spoiler became true guys.. sorry I just posted it ab atleast we all are prepared for it

😆

Word Count: 0

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Congrats ramita for becoming if-dazzler
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Congrats ramita for becoming if-dazzler

Thanks rofl I don't even know what that is properly.. I was stuck on being senior member until I became active by watch Beinthaa!! 😛