Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I know many not like this Aliya but guys if we want ZaYa reunion without RM then we have to accept this.Zain know Aliya he know what she doing is doing intensionally so that he leave her so i guess later Zain will give her shock which will ruin her plan.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
DC article was true before so this one may not be so far fetched after all. I agree that this is unlike Aaliya but it was obvious that she would not make the challenges easy for him. Aaliya has two purposes behind this, the first is to push him away and the second is to make him realize just how much it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot. Aaliya is making Zain realize exactly what she went through
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

I know many not like this Aliya but guys if we want ZaYa reunion without RM then we have to accept this.Zain know Aliya he know what she doing is doing intensionally so that he leave her so i guess later Zain will give her shock which will ruin her plan.

Plus it better den those rehaan n aliya scenes!! I can go wid such scenes of zaya bt nt rehaan n aliya scenes!! Plus good point rehaan tou nahi hoga na!! 😆
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wth aliya choose between her and his family. What that Is soo not aliya
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Plus it better den those rehaan n aliya scenes!! I can go wid such scenes of zaya bt nt rehaan n aliya scenes!! Plus good point rehaan tou nahi hoga na!!😆

honestly i have no problem with this.all challenge give by Aliya is not from her heart but she want him to leave.she will going to feel more pain when Zain will be hurt himself.i am ok with everything if Rehan and his kids is not in that track.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tfs bt I didn't lk ths spoiler hope its fake 😕

Aliya is hurt bt will she go to tat extent to tk revenge I dn't believe ths n if she will then cv's hv to shw it in a proper way lk in front of zain aliya behaving all ok bt behind him crying for wht she is doing with him
n atlast give up when she sees zain is nt going to leave her ths time no matter how bad she behave with him n her breakdown at the end in front of zain otherwise it will be of no use of shwing all ths I want to see aliya painful side also along with the harsh one it should nt be jst one sided.
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont mind any scenes as long as there is no 3rd party involved..
i just want ZAYA in one frame ... what ever they go.. they hurt each other.. challenge each other...love each other whatever.. just want only their scenes 😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No, this can't be aliya, after all she once stopped Ghar ki batwaara
She respects her mamu and his views a lot , may be jus to test zain she might ask zain to choose between them, after that she might forgive him, it shud be fake😕
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This spoiler is obviously true, considering the details given as well as the last one from this site came true as well. Although it does kinda go against her character, its also justifiable, considering how much pain Aliya is in. The challenges, esp the first one is symbolic of what he had done to her...she blind trust on him right till the end and he still broke it. Physical wounds heal faster than ones on the soul! And in order for Zain to truly realize her value, he has to also realize what she REALLY went through!!
crazy4_rabbave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its quiet interesting!! these challenges remind me the mirchiwala episode after wallima..😉...and that dialogue 'jab jab meri baal kategi tab tab tumhari pant utregi..