Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS,i know Aliya three challenge will not going to be easy.she doing all this in prosper so that he leave her as she think there is no way to go back.she is heartless but don't forget Zain was also cruel and cold to her after mamu death.i don't know what Zain decision will be between his family and Aliya and if Zain pass this one what Aliya going to do but i wish CV'S plan this track brilliantly.i just want them to reunion without RM that's it.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

TFS!! :)

Guys aliya is being rude I know!!
Bt dont forget wat zain did wid her!!
for me giving divorce dat too wen u r pleading n begging the other person nt to give...bt u still go on is biggest thing n is less torture compare to wat zain gonna face!! (I m nt bashing any character or smthng...jst POV)
plus I feel here aliya wants zain really to feel dat divorce n marriage is nt a game!! One day u loose n other day u get easily!! No! She want him to realize gals r nt for playing!! Unfortunately zain in MU gave divorce...bt atleast he would have listened once to her!!
Yes I 100% agree wid all those who r saying nafeesa and aliya's parents should be punished!! Y r dey sitting calmy!! Only coz thses ppl it happened!!
So it ll be hard tym for zain... dis was already quiet sure dat dis tym it ll nt be easy for zain to get aliya back!!...bt he ll pass!! Coz its only n only zaya at last!! 😳

Ohhh my god...so is my prediction coming true?!! Check my post *sometimes v need to think deep*...I mentioned in dat one of the challenges for zain ll be to choose btw aliya n family!! 😉

Bt TBH I dont blv spoilers...lets c hw far it goes!!
Cutting vegetables look interesting even swimming pool one also...only dat diff lady ll make diff!!

Fingers crossed!! I m sure it gonna be hilarious track!! 😊

Agree wit u.

Aalia pleaded him nt to give 3rd T he did. nt listen to her she also told u will regret nd both of us will suffer.

But , surely he will win da challenge..

He will choose her nt family , he has told her he will not listen to dimag he will listen only to dil.

This track will be interesting.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
that blindfold and swimming pool with other woman part is not look good.i hope this not happen in show.i am confuse right now.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Hmm.. yeh I'm not too sure on the challenges either..

But well he divorced her and insulted her. People shouldn't forget that she begged and pleaded with him for her not to give a third talaq.

i am agree with u but i am saying if she is ok with her parents why not zain ,because her parent not have any remorse what they done with zain n because of them their daughters life spoiled. But still hoping they dont show something like this because it am not ok with physical pain.
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

that blindfold and swimming pool with other woman part is not look good.i hope this not happen in show.i am confuse right now.

I hope its aliya only!!
Spoiler to come wrong!! 😆
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I dnt want her to give in to him, and she should really make him pay...but thats not Aaliya to let him bleed and then its not Aaliya to let him be blamed for trying to harass another lady...she aint this.
And after this, if CVs dnt give me a solid confrontation of Zain with Ghulam and Shabana, I will not spare them...
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree wit u.

Aalia pleaded him nt to give 3rd T he did. nt listen to her she also told u will regret nd both of us will suffer.

But , surely he will win da challenge..

He will choose her nt family , he has told her he will not listen to dimag he will listen only to dil.

This track will be interesting.

Plus v shouldn't forget divorce wich destroyed yur lyf!! Specially for gals!! In nowadays society very hardly ppl marry divorced gal!! So before giving divorce...need to think 1000 times!!

Lets keep finger crossed for dis track!! 😊
And always spoilers r misleading!! If dey r true...dey always partially become true wen u watch actual epi!! 😊
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I feel they ruin half the show by revealing these spoilers in so much details so silly
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I hope its aliya only!!
Spoiler to come wrong!!😆

i feel it will be Aliya with whom he fall but Aliya will be change her with other lady.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Before da blindfold Aalia mustt be standing next to him.
Here also. MU.Purposely she must hve done dis.