Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaliya asking Zain to choose b/w family and her just doesn't fit with me.. the last thing she will do is destroy Mamu's family, no matter how much they've hurt her. Otherwise she wouldn't have stopped Zain from revealing the truth abt Nafeesa
I'm still confused๐Ÿ˜•
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
will wait for the epi
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, I hope they dnt show this...coz this is not Aaliya...

She can never be so mean to even her enemy and she loves Zain, and besides to take revenge she wont put other woman respect at danger...
manny136 thumbnail
aliya wants him to fail tht why she is acting like this, she would never ask him to break up his family but to push him away she is doing this remember at the dargah she promised she would not let him break her this time so these tasks r designed to fail so zain leaves
Microprocessor thumbnail
Since Aliya knows there is no come back for them, she wants to make him hate herself.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my poor baby gns gt hurt n accused... n the last he will def choose her over his family...
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
uff I don't know to believe or not
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing! :)
Not at all happy with this track :(

Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am looking foward to this track
iman_harshika thumbnail
TFS!! :)
Guys aliya is being rude I know!!
Bt dont forget wat zain did wid her!!
for me giving divorce dat too wen u r pleading n begging the other person nt to give...bt u still go on is biggest thing n is less torture compare to wat zain gonna face!! (I m nt bashing any character or smthng...jst POV)
plus I feel here aliya wants zain really to feel dat divorce n marriage is nt a game!! One day u loose n other day u get easily!! No! She want him to realize gals r nt for playing!! Unfortunately zain in MU gave divorce...bt atleast he would have listened once to her!!
Yes I 100% agree wid all those who r saying nafeesa and aliya's parents should be punished!! Y r dey sitting calmy!! Only coz thses ppl it happened!!
So it ll be hard tym for zain... dis was already quiet sure dat dis tym it ll nt be easy for zain to get aliya back!!...bt he ll pass!! Coz its only n only zaya at last!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohhh my god...so is my prediction coming true?!! Check my post *sometimes v need to think deep*...I mentioned in dat one of the challenges for zain ll be to choose btw aliya n family!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bt TBH I dont blv spoilers...lets c hw far it goes!!
Cutting vegetables look interesting even swimming pool one also...only dat diff lady ll make diff!!

Fingers crossed!! I m sure it gonna be hilarious track!! ๐Ÿ˜Š