Aaliya challenges Zain to win her forgiveness- Deccan Chronicle

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Aaliya challenges Zain in 'Beintehaa' to win her forgiveness

Mumbai: Fans of Beintehaa', can look forward to some interesting twists. Aaliya will challenge Zain to some tough tasks to win her forgiveness.

Our source says, "Zain keeps asking Aaliya about the task and she tells him he will know when they happen. Suddenly Zain is blindfolded and Aaliya asks him to cut veggies. He cuts his hand while doing so but Aaliya does not stop him while she herself wants to help him. He says that he trusts her and she won't let his hand be hurt anymore. Aaliya does not relent finally Zain is stopped and bandaged by other employees."

This is one of the three tasks that Aaliya assigns to Zain.

The source further revealed, "Zain says that he blindly trusts her. He walks on a high platform with Aaliyasinstruction, he is blindfolded. He reaches the edge and Aaliya asks him to jump. He finally jumps taking her along and it is revealed that both of them fall into a swimming pool. When he finally removes his blindfold he sees that Aaliya's back is turned towards him."

"He goes to her to ask if she is fine and it turns out to be some other woman who screams saying Zain was trying to come on to her. Zain and the woman come out of the swimming pool, and Aaliya is watching silently as he is being accused of misbehaviour. He looks at Aaliya to tell her to trust him but she doesn't say a word. Zain is in a mess. Finally Aaliya tells him that now he knows how it feels when someone breaks their trust, and he failed this task .In the final task Aaliya asks Zain to choose between his family and her."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140909/entertainment-tvmusic/article/aaliya-challenges-zain-beintehaa-win-her-forgiveness

LOL sorry guys your swimming pool ki sapne bawdi mein bhegaya 🥱

Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... but which site came out with these... sounds so not BI...or aaliya
edited:
if it is deccan chronical spoiler 90% it will be wrong
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

TFS... but which site came out with these... sounds so not BI...or aaliya

Deccan Chronicle.. I don't know how much truth there is to this just posted it

Well we know now Aaliya has become stern and won't be easily pacified. I am loving the 3rd challenge.. it's for Zain's best. He left Aaliya for his family let's see if he can leave them for Aaliya.. they are the biggest enemies of them.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs!
I don't why but I think this article is fake
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...well it will be painful to watch...but CVS please do not show something torturous as I think ZAIN has never tortured her that bad...
So hoping for the best...

BY THE WAY ALIYA HAS CHANGED FOR SURE...😲
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲
Omg Zain is going to be hurt 😭
Btw tfs
Edited by cuteangel107 - 10 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell is this challenges.. ufff
god know what happens sometimes to the creatives...
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from artice i think aliya is way to harsh on zain.If She is all ok with her parents who are main culprit because of them zaya seperated then why cant she forgive zain?
Edited by zaya20 - 10 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This article seems way too harsh, doesn't make sense if Aliya can forgive her parents why not Zain? Seems really out of character for Aliya, TBH.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Deccan Chronicle.. I don't know how much truth there is to this just posted it

Well we know now Aaliya has become stern and won't be easily pacified. I am loving the 3rd challenge.. it's for Zain's best. He left Aaliya for his family let's see if he can leave them for Aaliya.. they are the biggest enemies of them.

Aaliya has become stern but I loved the fact she came out in the morning to check on zain and she was searching for him.. so she very much cares for him but the pain he gave her is still dominating her heart.. zain's love will heel the wounds very soon...😊

Yes third one sounds interesting, but it will be obvious zain staying back in Hydrabad to get back aaliya itself proves that he has chosen her over his family, will aaliya realise it, is yet to be seen...