Love Station: Zain ka naya project

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for the love station but before as always I will do my review which will be short as they were less filler scenes...Phew😃 so lets start.

Suariya is very happy as she believes that now Zain is ready to move on from Aaliya's memories and decides to shop for her grand children. On the other hand Zarina is not very happy being in the public esspecially in Hyderabad so it seems there is something ahead for us about these two sister's past.

Now Bilal was very funny when he says please don't insult my feelings. He is really attracted to Shazia😆 In this scene he talks about his father fighting with Zarina as she would call him "manhoos". Now Zarina asks Bilal to go to the mechanic and I am really wondering what is her plan and is she going to repeat those flashbacks of Suraiya from her past into her future.

These two sisters for sure have a history of past but the question is will this once again affect Zain from fulfilling his mission!

Grumpy was shown with Zara and Kabir in the mall when Zarina was trying to hide so maybe there is some sort of connection here.

All these are side tracks with the main track but it will connect it's dots and will see how it all plays out😃

Over all a great episode because it was more meaningful without any filler scenes and everyone was on point so lets move on to the love station❤️

Ek aur mauka👏
(Zain reaches Aaliya's home and asks her about still staying with her parents dispute the fact that she is married. Aaliya asks him to come to the point and he tells her about how he went to dargah to find his answers. Zain explains to Aaliya about how he has learnt in this one year that life is very short and one whole year has been wasted for their life time so now let's not wait and create a new life...Zain also mentions how their relationship would be even more beautiful than what it was😊 Zain promises her that he will make everything in place all he needs is one chance.

Aaliya being the person she is straight forwardly tells him that what is she to him. You have loved me but not respected me and that is not what I want. She says to that she will return back to him to have her self respect on sake again.

She grabs his hand and takes him outside the door banging it in his face yet he does not lose hope because he knows she loves him as much as he does. Aaliya once again remembers those words which broke her world and then also the moment which made her world.

Zain receives a call and this time like how did earlier keeps their relationship apart from others be it his mother and tells her that he is in a meeting and has found a new project😃)

Hum to hare hain miyan re👏
(It's raining when Aaliya comes to collect the clothes and she notices Zain outside shivering in the rain. Zain sees Aaliya in the balcony waves his hand with a smile even if he is shivering❤️ he goes onto bringing their memories of how both of them would very cutely apologise but this time it wasn't that easy so Aaliya just goes in leaving Zain disheartened.)

Driver bhi ban jayoonga😃
(It's morning when Aaliya comes out to see whether Zain has left or not. She is waiting for the auto and Zain sees this so he brings one for her being the driver. She sits in the auto and he asks her where is your destination? Aaliya is surprised to see him so asks him to stop again he tries to plead for some time but then when says she will jump he allows her to get off.)

Bada badtameez hai😆
(Aaliya reaches her Dhaba and is told by her staff that there is a new employee who is great at tandoor. She sees him with his head in the tandoor asking his name and to come out but all he does is nod is head either yes/no. The poor guy could not stay any longer as he burns his hand and it's revealed to Aaliya it's none other than her kit kit👏)

Okay guys now I will quickly reflect on all this I loved with how Aaliya was portrayed in the female lead sense. She did what a strong independent girl would do. I understand with Aaliya referring to respect but I cannot agree with that he has never respected because he has or should I say he has always respected her in my POV. I completely agree with Zain that now their relationship would be even more beautiful than earlier as their relationship has hit the rock but it's still strong not to be shattered. We all know how Zain never likes any third person to be involved in what happens between him and Aaliya so he does not reveal anything to his mother👏 Zain ka naya project is very beautiful and he would give his all to be successful in this project. The path would not very easy but it definitely isn't impossible after all ek baar Zain ne kuch tahan lee to phir koi nahi rok sakta😃

The precap was very cute as I said Zain would give his all to have his real and actual Aaliya back. Zara darling you help Suraiya come out of the dream but not Zain come out of trauma, Well I am looking forward to the episode as to what is Zarina planning with the mechanical, Zaya cute n lovely scenes for sure & what Suraiya would do now as she knows Aaliya is definitely not married😊

This is the end of the love station for today guys hope you all love it n as always waiting for the feedback😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow that was quick n thank you😃
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post and review 👏
The journey of zaya will be awesome from here and painful also
Now what will Suriya do is also a question
Zarina and grumpy has some connection 😲
Waiting how this track unfold 😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Again AWESOME post...you said it all👍🏼
Yesterday was perhaps the best as it was ZAYA and ZAYA alone...it took me back to the olden days of BI with no KMH...

ZAIN was so cute in that rain scene I mean the way he waved at her and later held his ears...was

ZARINA and SURAIYA are some sisters...I don't care as long as they do not intervene b/w ZAYA...which I am sure is not possible...

Rest was all ZAIN manaofying ALIYA and I must say it really cute...😳

Today...ZAIN v/s CHICKENS...let the battle begin...🤣
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love your love station
Awesome review!!!
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadKiBiwi

Aisi koi baat nahin hai
My mom allwd me to use for sime time again😊😃

Alina I thought so...I mean who else would declare HARSHAD KI BIWI...😆...anyways hope you are doing your exams well...👍🏼...

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post priyanka loved ur take on episode
Yes this man he is truly incredible, shivering in rain and trying to make her recollect their moments that too very sensibly loved zain a lot
Aliya.rocked, she dragged him out of her house that too hiding her feelings poor aliya
Bechara zain became driver and cook too to win back love of his life
I want to see naughty zain and irritated aliya😆😆
Thanks for.awesome post
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Alina I thought so...I mean who else would declare HARSHAD KI BIWI...😆...anyways hope you are doing your exams well...👍🏼...

Abhi tak toh acha chal raha hai
Pretty easy these exams are yaar...

My spam thingy is over yayyy
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree I would also like to add the songs selection was perfect. Kabhi Jo badal
Abhi abhi
And aaj din chadya ve
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Abhi tak toh acha chal raha hai
Pretty easy these exams are yaar...

My spam thingy is over yayyy

Now you must be having two accounts right???