Golden Moments Of ZAYA # 2

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Guy's how are you all doing ❤️ so our forum working again after crashing for hell of long 9 hours
anyway m back again today with my second moment of zaya's as promised that on weekdays i will be posting random moments of them from their golden times' . 😆

so today's moment is from the track fahad ,regarding fahad gambling issue, and aaliya was bsy with fahad on phone in a day or night and zain was doubting her that she must having and affair with another guy so his life will be easy now on and to confirm his doubts he goes to check aaliya's mobile but in vain he can't get the password right , aaliya was standing at the door was looking that what he is doing with her phone so she was like dartii nahi hoon mai kisee de aur bebkoof ni ki har ek baat tumse share kru .

so zain got angry and for the first time he puled aaliya towards him "Pyar ka ek ek lamha,ek ek pal jo itna keemti ha,tum ho ke isey waste karti ja rahi ho...Tumhara pyar tumhare saamne ha,usey pehchano,mat roko khud ko " ❤️

this picture you all can relate and i think you guys will refresh this moment of zaya's

That's it for today guys. will be back tomorrow with another moment and please give it a thumbs up or comment cus feedback is important . ❤️ & 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lmaooo tell me abt the password?? What was it again?? 😆
poor KITKIT🤣

yeah sure he thought his life will be easier if Aaliya gets hooked up with somebody else
but let's not forget abt Fahad's query after Zain found out it was actually Fahad Bhai

Zain were u jealous??😆

nice post Sara and thanx for taking us back to one of those Golden Days of BI <3
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know, him trying to figure out her password and getting jealous .. it was soo cute
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Saranvir this is one of my favorite scenes! I was watching it this weekend, I just love the way he becomes possessive of her and tries to figure out the password to her phone .. classic!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

lmaooo tell me abt the password?? What was it again?? 😆
poor KITKIT🤣

yeah sure he thought his life will be easier if Aaliya gets hooked up with somebody else
but let's not forget abt Fahad's query after Zain found out it was actually Fahad Bhai

Zain were u jealous??😆

nice post Sara and thanx for taking us back to one of those Golden Days of BI <3

hahahaha so true angel. n she was like kit-kit se kit-kit e password hogaa.. rofl moment . zain was hell bent on like shauhar hoon itna to bata sktii hai na . but no his ego wasn't let her ask whats the matter he was like agar pooch on to bolegii ki shauar ki tarah kyu behave kr rahe ho lol. those were da days he was counting the days that kb shod ke jaayigi mujhe mamu ki bhaanji but phattu zain se pach ni rahaa tha kuchh..

my pleasure dear. will be posting on regular basis diff random moment of there's
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I know, him trying to figure out her password and getting jealous .. it was soo cute

yes indeed lol
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Saranvir this is one of my favorite scenes! I was watching it this weekend, I just love the way he becomes possessive of her and tries to figure out the password to her phone .. classic!

mine to mandy. indeed those were the golden days. chek yesterday's moment mandy 😃
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hahahaha so true angel. n she was like kit-kit se kit-kit e password hogaa.. rofl moment . zain was hell bent on like shauhar hoon itna to bata sktii hai na . but no his ego wasn't let her ask whats the matter he was like agar pooch on to bolegii ki shauar ki tarah kyu behave kr rahe ho lol. those were da days he was counting the days that kb shod ke jaayigi mujhe mamu ki bhaanji but phattu zain se pach ni rahaa tha kuchh..

my pleasure dear. will be posting on regular basis diff random moment of there's

yup u r right! so true abt him!!
and remb. he was like akhir Shauhar se kya chupana?? then the pahttu Zain and as u said his ego reminded him...itni si baat ke liye usse Biwi kyun maan lo. I guess smth like that he blabbered😆
he really wanted to get rid of her na?? Aab dekho kaise Aaliya ke bina dil nehi lagta😉
Also after confession ye Phattu Zain totally became a Besharam...waise at the beginning he wasn't any less. baas thoda control mein tha😆

oh that wud be really nice :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

yup u r right! so true abt him!!
and remb. he was like akhir Shauhar se kya chupana?? then the pahttu Zain and as u said his ego reminded him...itni si baat ke liye usse Biwi kyun maan lo. I guess smth like that he blabbered😆
he really wanted to get rid of her na?? Aab dekho kaise Aaliya ke bina dil nehi lagta😉
Also after confession ye Phattu Zain totally became a Besharam...waise at the beginning he wasn't any less. baas thoda control mein tha😆

oh that wud be really nice :)

haaan haan sai bolla aapne... n mom was watching the episode we did recod on tv n she was like are zain bete talalk dene se phele yeh din yaad ni aaye ki dobara mujhe sb papad belne padengay ab bhugto. n then when in today's episode beside all the facts that he hurted her , he was filmy hero standing at the door , then also mum was like kitni beshrami se khada hai ki aaliya ki shaadi ni huyi 🤣
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

haaan haan sai bolla aapne... n mom was watching the episode we did recod on tv n she was like are zain bete talalk dene se phele yeh din yaad ni aaye ki dobara mujhe sb papad belne padengay ab bhugto. n then when in today's episode beside all the facts that he hurted her , he was filmy hero standing at the door , then also mum was like kitni beshrami se khada hai ki aaliya ki shaadi ni huyi 🤣

OMG ur Mom's comments cracked me up
lmaooo yaad nehi aya duabra papad belne padenge...he is suffering in a new safar😆
damn Besharam hai that's why Aaliya ka Shauhar hai na. 😉and watch this Besharam will again get married to her only. His MEZ was waiting for him u see 🤣
but seriously I still feel they r not divorced...dere has to be some twist!!