Zaya/Zarina&Grumpy/Suraiya

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just wanted to share my thoughts abt some of yesterday's epi's. scenes...

1st Zaya:
oh my poor Zain getting wet in the rain and holding his ears asking for Aaliya's forgiveness, while she just kept staring him. He was shivering from cold, but she cudn't do anything (I bet she wanted to run to him and scold him that he will get sick), only looked on sadly. It was suchha cute scene.

Hahaha Zain even became a auto driver for his MEZ. kudos man! He is broken yet so persistent. I so loved this stalker Zain. And Aaaliya Ji was also looking for him. She feels for him, but at the same time doesn't want to be spotted by him. Dil hi dil mien kya bas?!...

And Zain's antics at the Dhaba...wah wah. Lmaooo Aaliya was like kitna battamiz hai when he refused to tell his name. She even said your face will get burned, but the poor guy kept hiding his face. The moment she saw him, her expression was worth watching. So working at Aaliya Ji's Dhaba is Mr. Zain Abdullah's new project. Someone tell me when did he learn to make tandoor?? Nice...go on man! Win your Aaliya back!! Zain is proving the fact that he can do anything for his love.

Zarina & Grumpy:
Now coming to Zarina, why do I feel she has something do with Grumpy?? Lmaooo don't kill me, but I just feel they have a past. Who knows Bilal cud be Rehaan's step-bro or even real brother :P ok ok I am not concluding anything, but I just felt it in today's epi. Just the thought of Zarina and Grumpy makes me ROFL

Suraiya:
Lastly Suri is on her way to receive another gift. In the form of a slap though. It wud have been better off if she lived under the assumption that Aaliya is married now. When you have high hopes and feel your dream became reality, at that point it hurts more to find out everything is actually shattered. I can care less abt Suri and her evil plans...all/big time loser!!

btw Bilal:
All I can say go for it man...Shazia and him?! Fahad ki toh...šŸ¤£
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
lmaooo 82 views but no comments!!
When u see things like this, u know that it's BI forum šŸ˜†

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post n very well outlined scenes :)
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great post n very well outlined scenes :)

thanx Priyanka!!
I was saying it just like that onlyšŸ˜†
cause our forum is truly unique and full of fun :)
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just felt the need to correct you. Grumpy is rida's father so bilal would be rida's step/real brother. Also i feel suraiya's past is related to barkat too. If not then why was she scared of the doll which was sent as a parcel to her in order to scare her? lets see what happens
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kyaa addd kruu. sb bol diya shona.
m hell excited for zain today he gona chase chickens. šŸ¤£

i want ki bilaal shaazia ko lekar bhaag jaaye šŸ¤£

aaliya zain ko lekar bhaag jaaye ki chlo jaaanu jo hua so hua ek nayi dunia baaste hai šŸ¤£

zarinaa aur grumpy ki shaaadi hojaaaye fir se , rehaan baad mein court mein register kraye šŸ¤£

nafeeesaa arooob sana rehaaan zara kabir ko lekar nau do 11 hojaayein šŸ¤£

suri and fahad bawdi mein jump kare. useless creatures šŸ¤£ cus of all plans failed

bachaaa kaunn. aaayat rizwaan already elop ,,šŸ¤£

sahbana and gulaaam saaab long theerath yaatra ja macca ho aayein šŸ¤£

fir dekho alag alag kaise track chlengay sb di alag alag duniaa

zaya ki roz SR ā¤ļø sory # guttermindalert canthelp it

upar meri ki hyui wakwaas ki liye maafi mat dijeyiee šŸ¤£
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sajdey-

I just felt the need to correct you. Grumpy is rida's father so bilal would be rida's step/real brother. Also i feel suraiya's past is related to barkat too. If not then why was she scared of the doll which was sent as a parcel to her in order to scare her? lets see what happens

hmmm I think I missed that part then. I will check it out.
well I think it's better if Bilal is Rida's brother then

hmmm Abt Suraiya,, I am not sure abt the mystery and don't wanna think abt her now.
2rrw she is going to find outt abt the truth of Aaliya's marriage and we all know she is a hurdle btw Zaya, but never mind her.
yeah lets see what happens.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

kyaa addd kruu. sb bol diya shona.

m hell excited for zain today he gona chase chickens. šŸ¤£

i want ki bilaal shaazia ko lekar bhaag jaaye šŸ¤£

aaliya zain ko lekar bhaag jaaye ki chlo jaaanu jo hua so hua ek nayi dunia baaste hai šŸ¤£

zarinaa aur grumpy ki shaaadi hojaaaye fir se , rehaan baad mein court mein register kraye šŸ¤£

nafeeesaa arooob sana rehaaan zara kabir ko lekar nau do 11 hojaayein šŸ¤£

suri and fahad bawdi mein jump kare. useless creatures šŸ¤£ cus of all plans failed

bachaaa kaunn. aaayat rizwaan already elop ,,šŸ¤£

sahbana and gulaaam saaab long theerath yaatra ja macca ho aayein šŸ¤£

fir dekho alag alag kaise track chlengay sb di alag alag duniaa

zaya ki roz SR ā¤ļø sory # guttermindalert canthelp it

upar meri ki hyui wakwaas ki liye maafi mat dijeyiee šŸ¤£

holy molyšŸ˜†
oh man u cracked me upšŸ¤£
I am trying my best to suppress my laughter all rite
It's way past mid night and if I laugh like a madman then sochošŸ¤£
not at all bakwassšŸ˜†
u were too gud...
Jo Bhi kya Tujhse Kya...BeintehaašŸ¤£

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

holy molyšŸ˜†
oh man u cracked me upšŸ¤£
I am trying my best to suppress my laughter all rite
It's way past mid night and if I laugh like a madman then sochošŸ¤£
not at all bakwassšŸ˜†
u were too gud...
Jo Bhi kya Tujhse Kya...BeintehaašŸ¤£

haha hai na dhaaamkedaaar post meri lol. dued u cracked up me to like jo b kiya tujhse kiya for all up couples and aaliya will like to zain while pout that dekho dekho jaanu sabii ne hmaaara ganaa churaa liyaaa n zain will like , baby we will get another one for us šŸ¤£

dued here to its already been 12 in midnight lol. m n california. where are your in america ?
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

haha hai na dhaaamkedaaar post meri lol. dued u cracked up me to like jo b kiya tujhse kiya for all up couples and aaliya will like to zain while pout that dekho dekho jaanu sabii ne hmaaara ganaa churaa liyaaa n zain will like , baby we will get another one for us šŸ¤£

dued here to its already been 12 in midnight lol. m n california. where are your in america ?

lol what else do they expect us?? they drive us all crazy and we can't even steal their song huh??šŸ˜†
In fact I wanna steal them too and hide them in a secluded Island...so even CVs can't find them and they live peacefullyšŸ¤£
btw the more we use this song, the more TRP comes their way...So MEZ and her janu don't complainšŸ˜†
We can probably sing Jo Bhi Kya Zaya se kya, Jo Bhi Jya Unse jya...BeintehaašŸ¤£