Take on Aaliya...

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From Aaliya's POV, I think she is right!
I am glad that she is fighting for her self-respect.

We wanted Zain to repent and realize Aaliya's value in his life. It's not like he didn't value her or understand her importance in his life. But there is a difference btw knowing and realizing. We can't change the fact that his trust over Aaliya quivered no matter what the reason be. This time things shud play out different btw them. The relationship that was built on frienrship and love. I want that very same friendship and love to be built upon their new found trust.

At the same time I don't want the CVs to drag this too far. I don't want them to project Aaliya as a nagging woman. Let it be light and hearty...Beintehaa Style!!!

I feel this track will also make Aaliya realize that Zain is worth her trust. I know she is hurt and denying her love for Zain. But I know Zain is ready to face her wrath and determined to win her back. This old yet changed Zain and his love for her will make her changee her decision. I am eager to see the moment when there is no way out for Aaliya to turn back and she sees only one way...Zain!! No denying that she loves him and can't live without him.

It's time for Zain and Aaliya to find each other. Let's see how they become Zaya once again. Allah Talah is also with them na :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said.Aliya is right in her place.we can't forget how cruelly Zain and his family humiliated her in front everyone many time.like other girl she also keep faith in her shuhar that he would give her deserve respect which he didn't.now again trust him is not easy for her.she need those reason back which can make her trust him again and Zain going to make her trust him again.i really want to see their relation to build up again with more trust and love hope CV'S not disappoint us.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse Aliya s right, just loved her character, kudos to cvs, the way they shaped her character !!!
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Well said.Aliya is right in her place.we can't forget how cruelly Zain and his family humiliated her in front everyone many time.like other girl she also keep faith in her shuhar that he would give her deserve respect which he didn't.now again trust him is not easy for her.she need those reason back which can make her trust him again and Zain going to make her trust him again.i really want to see their relation to build up again with more trust and love hope CV'S not disappoint us.

exactly...hope CVs don't disappoint us!!