Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awww...your post has made me go even more crazy...

Well did not watch it yet as I was busy...but the WUS have made me go crazy as the show I fell in love with is back..CVS you rock...πŸ‘
Full on ZAYA...definitely worth watching...loving ALIYAs stance on ZAIN...well if ZAIN is going to woo her back like this...I think her anger won't even last this weekπŸ˜†...

Anyways...ZAIN will win her easily...she is after all his MALLIKA😳...

No REHAN was a cherry on top of a PERFECTLY FLAWLESS episode...πŸ˜ƒ

PRECAP well...it was KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM TYPE...

ZAIN AUR chickens ok definitely worth watching...pics are making me🀣...ZARA well I am like is it just me or is she talking stuff which is older than her age

First thing on my to do list for tomorrow----GET UP AND WATCH BI..πŸ˜›

Yes BI is back and I hope you had the chance to watch if not hopefully you will soon. It was everything we hoped for and more!

I was so proud of Aaliya, powerful dialogues by her and true too! I don't doubt Zain's love for Aaliya and I am sure neither does she but his actions have left some wounds that cannot easily be healed by a sorry. I felt for Aaliya in this scene, no matter how much she says she moved on with her life its obvious she is still reeling from whatever happened the night he divorced her for the final time.

Zain will succeed in winning her back but do you really think she will melt in less than a week?? I'm kind of hoping it goes for a little longer than that, not that I don't want a ZaYa reunion but I don't want to see a rushed track where he is trying to woo her back. Maybe by the end of the week we will see some thawing but I don't want to see her melt completely. Where's the fun there?

It is not just you, the actress who plays Zara used to do that in her previous show as well.

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

After a long time got to see the old BI back.. some light moments up ahead...

Poor zain, felt bad for him standing in the rain.. thought she might get him an umbrella but she didnt.. aaliya is a strong women.. no one can take her self respect from her and no one and only zain can give all the that back with interest. It not a easy road ahead but he will cover it just for her...

Grumpy and zari related??? ex-wife, ex-SIL??

It was great to see some light hearted moments return after such an emotionally power packed week we had previously. I felt for Zain too and I thought Aaliya would return during the night but she didn't, although in the morning she did come out looking for him.

I'm happy to see a woman like Aaliya, its rare to see female leads written this way where they choose their self respect over their love and Zain talk about going to great lengths to win back your love. In one episode alone he drove a rickshaw and now working at her dhabba. Zain is a quick thinker! I love it though, what a way to move the story forward.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome post mandy πŸ‘ nothing to say as we already discuss on Facebook !! . i should have saved my work in morning for your post but unlucky me 😭

abhout zain situation i will say today for him chasing chickens Dil da sitaara__She is jogini pitaara__Rob ihna saara__She is june di bahaara__Akh naal akh naal gal kardi__Chhoti ungli pe nachaayegi tumhe__She is a small town girl 🀣 🀣

At least we got to talk on FB and you couldn't have known about what happened with I-F, none of us knew.

I should be dreading the scene with the chickens yet I am excited! Poor Zain, what one will do to win back their love but its something he must go through if he stands any chance to winning back her trust. Aaliya needs to see for herself that Zain has changed, its not just a matter of words but actions as well.

Originally posted by: Baingan

BY listening to his mom he was about to marry sanam.Now he has made it clear he will nt listen to his mom or his dimag he will listen only to his Dil.This he should hve done long back.

Now i feel suri will nt tell Zain dat Aalia is nt married so also Zain will nt tell suri.
Loved the precap Zain catching chicken is like his chinka chika dance.
Harshika is pure veg. nd harshad is going to catch chicken.

I feel the same, Suraiya does not know that Zain has found out the truth so she won't tell him anything and Zain vice versa. I hope Zain stays away from his mother while trying to woo Aaliya back but if he does so then she would probably get suspicious.

Preetika is a veg too? I didn't know that, I knew about Harshad.

Originally posted by: psarada

Totally agree with you - Busy in AD for the next 2 weeks hence would be making small posts or may be not. I can't understand my kismat. When finally I get a show that I can watch, AD is damn busy and when it frees up by Sept 19th hopefully after my project releases, this show would have moved to 11PM which is anyway not a time for me to watch. I have to depend on records and watch in evening maybe. Hayee Re Phooti Kismat.

Coming to the episode - loved the theharaav the creatives are giving to the show and the story right now. I felt they fast tracked the 3 months of talaq phase. They could have extended it quite well and that would have made the redemption even sweeter. But chalo maybe there were on pressure to tell their story quick because at that time there was no clear indication whether BI was staying or going off-air. Stupid Colors - could have decided much quicker and we would have gotten a better show.

Zain is doing all that he can to win Aliyah back. The reason why most forum members are not able to connect to aliyah is because of the super fast talaq. So now all they see is Zain suffering. But the creatives are at least reminding the viewers how Aliyah was humiliated when Zain divorced her - So you know the POV of both the characters. Now need to see how Zain wins Aliyah back. Surprisingly there is no mention of Halala yet - So hoping there is not going to be one here in the show.

And Totally doubtful on Grumpy and Zarina. Are they husband and wife? Is Rehan the son of Zarina but Zarina ditched Grumpy because he was poor and not rich as she wanted. Hmm interesting. That would make Zain and Rehan brothers.

And Loved the 'Aaj Din Chadiya' song on Zain. The creatives of BI have damn good selection in BG songs. All the songs are very apt for every situation. I love the Aaj Din Chadiya especially the 'Rabya aay dar digaar kay/Saara Jahan Chod Chad ke/Mere Sapnay Sawar De/Tenu Dil ka Vasta'. So perfect for Zain. He is literally begging the almighty to give him back his sapna. Lovely episode.

Chalo need to go - Have lots of work in Asli Duniya.

Hey Sarada-ve, I hate the time change but what to do? Its better than the show being axed and I'm happy to see BI being given a chance, I can only hope they do well in their new time slot especially with those wishing for its failure.

The thing with BI is that they've never been known to drag a track endlessly so while the divorce track could have been executed much better, the scenes that followed were really good. I've been impressed with BI, who would have thought a show would take such an interesting turn after the leads divorced?

As for Aaliya before she met Zain last week, there were many who failed to connect with her but then finally we got more insight into her memories, her thoughts and it made things much clearer. Aaliya only walks around with a fake smile but inside she is shattered and reminded constantly of how Zain broke her that night at the hotel. Now viewers can see both POVs and it was much needed given the current track

About the halala, I'm glad there's been no mention of it and I hope CVs don't go there because it would go completely against Rehan and Aaliya's characters. Rehan no matter how annoyed I am with him would not marry Aaliya like that and Aaliya marrying Rehan to push Zain away would bring too much controversy and be too damaging to the show. I am still hoping for a loophole none of us know about, thanks to this show I've seen lots of fans do research about possible loopholes in regards to ZaYa's divorce.

I just don't know about Zarina and Grumpy, it just looked interesting the way the camera focused on the two just after she finished talking about her husband and hoping she doesn't run into her past here. It would make for an interesting twist.

The song selections have been amazing! I loved the three that were used tonight, beautifully directed scenes.

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes I really like the way zain is trying to get his love back but I want redemption track more at least 7 episodes
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mandy now Zan will nt listen to suri.He will listen to his Dil.
In Kanpur in the auto pree said we both r veg we will nt eat Kabab only NS can have.
Before also Harshika has said we r veg..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahad1979

yes I really like the way zain is trying to get his love back but I want redemption track more at least 7 episodes

Hopefully CVs will drag this out for another week, no rush especially since many of us wanted to see Zain wooing Aaliya back. I can't wait to see how he melts her heart

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy now Zan will nt listen to suri.He will listen to his Dil.

In Kanpur in the auto pree said we both r veg we will nt eat Kabab only NS can have.
Before also Harshika has said we r veg..

Yep! Zain is not going to make history repeat itself, he will not go with what he sees but with his heart which is what he should have done all along. I'm sure he won't let Aaliya down this time around, he will be the type of husband Aaliya deserves to have.

Thanks for telling me, didn't hear that.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have nailed it as always Mandy :)
I think we will for the first really enjoy a unique redemption track!!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post, loved it mandy
Today's episode was beyond my expectations dear Loving this track a lot
One can feel the intense pain aliya is going through and zains passionate affection to his aliya
God these two are going to make us insane with their love, pain and caring for each other
I was spell bound with immaculate performance of harshad, god he deffo deserves award
I didn't expect that aliya will drag him out of her home Bechara zain Lekin even aliya is not at fault
They left me neutral, feeling bad for both of them
Loving zain a lot, he is the man every girl dream about
Yesterday I saw that velantaines day party episode where zain and aliya will get perfect couple award
Then aliya will give a speech abt her dream boy, she needs dream boy like fairy tale hero
who stands for her, who supports her, who ll be ready to take her pain before it reaches her and who trusts her but poor aliya was completely shattered after 3rd talaaq
Now zain has to become fairy tale hero to win her back
I'm beintehaa happy bcz hamara naughty zain is back I jus can't see him like that
Eagerly looking forward for coming episodes couldn't resist
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes BI is back and I hope you had the chance to watch if not hopefully you will soon. It was everything we hoped for and more!

I was so proud of Aaliya, powerful dialogues by her and true too! I don't doubt Zain's love for Aaliya and I am sure neither does she but his actions have left some wounds that cannot easily be healed by a sorry. I felt for Aaliya in this scene, no matter how much she says she moved on with her life its obvious she is still reeling from whatever happened the night he divorced her for the final time.

Zain will succeed in winning her back but do you really think she will melt in less than a week?? I'm kind of hoping it goes for a little longer than that, not that I don't want a ZaYa reunion but I don't want to see a rushed track where he is trying to woo her back. Maybe by the end of the week we will see some thawing but I don't want to see her melt completely. Where's the fun there?

Finally watched the episode...one word...SPEECHLESS...

I was in tears in first half...later tears of laughter in the second...really ZAYA episode full on...

Well I myself wanted a BEINTEHAA NAFRAT track of ALIYA...as ZAIN had already done that...

But if the track goes on this way minus REHAN ALIYA scenes I would not mind if it is dragged or not...

ZAIN scenes yesterday were so damn cute...I mean sometimes I wonder was that the same ZAIN who divorced her...

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i just lovd ystrdays epi it was mindblowing loved zain the way he sat in the rain he soo reminded me of salman in mpk he looked soo cute he will n has already started to wrk hard to win his lady loves heart bk and he will def win her bk for sure he will do everything nw als he will wrk in the dabba nw am jus waiting for aliya o accept him again it will tke time bt this wont be easy 4 zain he will have to wrk extra hard soo waiting 4 tonites epi zain catching the chicken lol bless him...
n i jus cant stand those kids n rehan hope we are free from watching them today zarina related to grumpy wht a twist,... let see hw this twist unfolds... nyc post Mandy again...
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello buddies!!
Me back with review on episode!! I watch the epi late night...uni started yar!!
Plus guys last noght IF website was nt opening!! I tired for 2-3 hours...it says *temporarily down*!! πŸ˜• And den I understood yes...BI aewsome episode kay baad...al r BI khush!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Harshad arora!! Wat a actor u r!! I jst simply loved the rain scene most!! Ohhh god u was looking damnnn awesome!! Yeh chickens ko pakrnay kay baad...zara shave karalou!! Coz awards r ahead...or abhi aliya bhi mil ghi...buss melting her heart is left!! 😳
Preetika rao...I jst loved tye dialogues!! And dat scene ...u fall down n cried!! First lead in my lyf I m seeing taking self-respect as her main motive!! Yes u did right!!
I loved yur new dresses!! 😳

Lets come to review!! Btw nice post dear!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zain and aliya: watever aliya did n said to zain was ryt!! Bt yes very painful to zain!! I loved wen she said dat "wat I m?!" "Yur ex-wife,MKB,or simply a gal who dont have respect!!"
Zain's change in character...I m impressed!!
Ghar pe nahi mani, tried in rain...again nt, became driver...again nt, tandoor wala...again nt, chicken men!!! πŸ˜† ohhh goddd abhi v have to w8 n watch wat else he ll do!!! I m super dooper excited!! 😳

I feel he ll also fail in catching chickens!! Obviously dere ll be some problem for aliya...as dey need to cook!! Dats wen aliya ll give him 3 challenges!! Or u never know dis could be the first challenge...chicken men!! πŸ˜† bt one thing looks sure from here...zain ll nt easily sit down...he can amd ll go to any extent!!! Aliya kay liye khuch bhi karey ga!!
I m jst thinking...arey zain if u gonna do all dese stuffs...den wat abut yur MKB company?!! πŸ˜† ya tou uska naam change kardena ya phir woh bhi dhabba!! 🀣

Suri and zarina: ohhh god I cant stop laughing...suri wat u did?! I jst want to see her face...she gonna come to know abut truth...u gave gifts to aliya simply!! Lol πŸ˜†
Rest I really dont care...abut yur plans!!
Ohhh god zarina..."kahi apnay jaal mein khud tou nahi phasnay wali" πŸ˜† u n grumpy!! Nice idea!! I loved the scene of her n bilal!! *aik mahnoos dosray mahnoos ka naam lega tou..." 🀣

Predictions:

1) if grumpy n zarina r husband n wife...den in dis case rehaan ll be obviously her son n cousin of zain n fahad!! Bt guys dont get confuse or expect more...coz dey r cousins...still dere is chance of getting rehaan wid aliya!! Coz rehaan is ll be cousin accor to dis prediction!

2) I feel lyk it can smtyng related to zarina did some bad things...robbery n smthng...so dis person rehaan is lawyer! So smthng connected!!!
Or wat if she is related to rida!! Still I dunno if rida is alive or nt...if she is dead...msybe for her death,zarina hand is behind!! Or if she is alive...msybe she kidnapped her or smthng! !

3) guys a very big prediction for future track...I feel lyk maybe it ll happen... if zain stays in hydrebad for getting aliya back...obviously it gonna take tym...so his attention for MKB company ll nt be dat much!! I guess dat ll be the moment wen zarina n bilal take away all...abdullah family helpless n on raods and wen zain take aliya back to mumbai...maybe no place to stay!! So again struggle for both to get shelter as well as get back property!!!

I m happy...already my prediction came true n its working!! Abut zain playing pranks or kit-kit for wooing aliya!! Check my post *sometimes u need to think deep"!!! 😳😊

Now lets see wat r the challenges zain gonna get!! Hw he gonna fulfil it?!! Hw he gonna melt his MEZ heart!! Hw his uth patang harqatein and kit-kit gonna woo aliya back!! And yes aliya's state of anger n stone-heart...till were it goes!!! Interesting n so excited!!!
All the awards shows...harshika deserve awards!! I hope dey win today!! Fingers crossed!! 😊

Keep watching BI
keep loving harshika!!! 😳