Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I am so waiting for tomorrow's episode , never have I been too eager for an episode after IPK

But this redemption track haye!
No one can blame aliya , zayin snatched away her everything just by saying the three words
It took one year for Aliya to collect her self respect and to live life with it
You just can't expect her to run into his arms after a mere sorry
A mere sorry is not enough to forget all the pain associated with the three words
And I loved the way Aliya held up her stance in front of Zain
I am loving Zain Abdullah , he is surely not giving up even if that means getting drenched in the rain or being an auto driver or chasing chickens
This time he means business and that is to get back Aliya
And for that he is will he to even lie to his mom
I am so team Zain
Go my hero

Same here! I remember I used to eagerly await the next IPK episode, I was that addicted and now the same thing is happening all over again with BI.

I don't blame Aaliya either infact I respect her character even more after this, way too many times I see women ready to be a doormat for others but here Aaliya is standing her ground and chose her respect over her love. Zain needs to go through this, he needs to realize Aaliya is a real person who has gone through a lot, she can't just run into his arms and forgive him when he shattered her into a million pieces that night. Zain will earn back her trust, I'm sure of it.

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

True man
Of course one cannot expect Aliya to melt right away. She has self respect too.
Did not watch the episode but will watch straight away when I reach home.
But I had a gala time reading the Live Updates.
I am sure I will enjoy this redemption track.
It will be fun and emotional to watch. After all who would have thought the owner of Barkat group of hotels to work in a dhabba as a cook and chase chickens πŸ˜†
This does prove that Zain will go to any extent and no mother or brother can come in between.
He simply wouldn't let them.
Fun epi after so many days.
This moth really had taken a toll on us πŸ˜›
Fingers crossed and hope for ZaYa to be ZaYa 😊
-Sanika :)

Do watch, it was awesome! I'm glad Zain lied to his mother, he knows how she can be and I hope she does not catch onto the fact he is working in Aaliya's dhabaa .. stay away Suraiya! Either way though Zain is not going to leave from there, he will fight for his love and it seems he has help from Sirju and Rafeek.

It has to be ZaYa and only ZaYa, this is their story and will always be.

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

And no, Zarina is not related to Grumpy.
That is just speculation πŸ˜†

I hope it becomes more than speculation that would be a huge twist especially since its been emphasized by CVs about Rehan and Zain as brothers. I always thought they would be connected because of Usman, never did I think about Zarina.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know I was not expecting an episode like this, I should have known the challenge scene would not play out today that is too easy. Zain is going to stop at nothing to win Aaliya back and I love it!!

OMG the precap was hilarious!!! I've seen a scene like this in another show and I was dreading it but here its the opposite. Maybe because of the difference in tracks. Zain is awesome!!!

Yeah, on a serious note how beautiful that scene was.. I loved the direction and how they played with mirrors.. Zain has vowed to listen to his heart only from now on.. he would not give up, not until his heart gives up.. ❀️

Like we all had said, this track is not just about getting her love back, its about giving her back her self respect and the winning back the trust on him. Can't wait!

Ohh, which show?
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Same here! I remember I used to eagerly await the next IPK episode, I was that addicted and now the same thing is happening all over again with BI.

I don't blame Aaliya either infact I respect her character even more after this, way too many times I see women ready to be a doormat for others but here Aaliya is standing her ground and chose her respect over her love. Zain needs to go through this, he needs to realize Aaliya is a real person who has gone through a lot, she can't just run into his arms and forgive him when he shattered her into a million pieces that night. Zain will earn back her trust, I'm sure of it.

Do watch, it was awesome! I'm glad Zain lied to his mother, he knows how she can be and I hope she does not catch onto the fact he is working in Aaliya's dhabaa .. stay away Suraiya! Either way though Zain is not going to leave from there, he will fight for his love and it seems he has help from Sirju and Rafeek.

It has to be ZaYa and only ZaYa, this is their story and will always be.

I hope it becomes more than speculation that would be a huge twist especially since its been emphasized by CVs about Rehan and Zain as brothers. I always thought they would be connected because of Usman, never did I think about Zarina.

Omg! Same here! The way I used to wait for ipkknd episodes is exactly how I wait for bi episodes now days.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Never have I enjoyed a redemption track the way I'm loving Zain's. What an episode! I knew Aaliya would not melt right away and who can blame her? I feel so bad for her especially when she breaks down remembering the day Zain divorced her, its like a knife to her heart each and every time. Loved the song selection here, Kabhi Jo Badal Barse.. too good!!

Zain in the rain, Abhi Abhi playing in the BG. I felt for the poor guy but I love his fighting spirit! Zain is not going to let Aaliya go, he will not make history repeat itself so what does he do the next morning? He becomes an auto driver and when that flops he becomes a cook at her dhabba! I love it!! It really is true what they say, love can reduce one to anything and Zain will go to any extent to win Aaliya back. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he melts her heart again, until then I am going to sit back and enjoy this track!

Side note: Is Zarina connected to Grumpy?? 😲

Enjoying this track.
Aalia loves Zain but she remembers 3rd T.
Loved the way she said girls don't hve self respect.?????
Wen Zain was sitting in the rain i thought she will come out nd take him inside but she did nt
Auto scene was good poor fellow wat all he is doing to bring her back to his life.
He has put his head inside tandoor wen she said show me u r face , his finger got brunt i thought she will go nd blow his finger but she did nt.
She was pleaded him nt to give third T he did nt listen to her.Now he is pleading her , to fogive him ,he told her now onwards , he will nt listen to dimag he will listen to Dil.
He has told suri he has got new project in Hyderabad.The project is to maanav Aalia.
Now suri also come to know Aalia is nt married.
Zarina's shohar is grumpy??
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Today episode was full on ZaYa no Rehan and kids.ZaYa confront scene was really beautiful.Aliya is right her own place.the insult and humility she got from him was really big which anyone in her place can't able to forget.as a girl she always though her shuhar would protected her but it not happen now she afraid to keep faith in Zain again and Zain have to clear her that fear.Harshad was superb in rain scene where Pree was in kabhi jo badal sequence.i loving Zain spirit he will going to roaming around her no matter how many time she push him he would be again back to her.i really can't wait to know Aliya three challenge hope we get to know about it tomorrow.
Precap was damn funny poor Zain.i wish Suru not get to know about true so soon but i still hope that she not going to able successful this time.but only problem is Rehan and his kids.now Zarina also have connection with them so they going to stick in show for long.

It was good to have an episode focused on Zain and Aaliya with no Rehan, Grumpy, ShaLam and kids. Exactly, Aaliya was humiliated three times in a row when Zain decided to publicly announce he is divorcing her, back then she said nothing but now there is nothing to hold her back from speaking her mind. Aaliya has her dignity and respect, she should not have to go through that type of humiliation again just because Zain is sorry, what's to stop him from putting her through this again? Its just too painful for her.

I want to know what her challenges are too but whatever it is Zain will do it, he will prove to her how much he loves her and repents for the hell he put her through.

Regardless of what Suraiya plots now, she can never separate Zain from his love. Zain will not let anything or anyone come in his way, not after realizing how close he came to losing Aaliya forever.

Originally posted by: manny136

great post, Zain has his work cut out for him, coz aliya is so right in her her respect was taken and she cant trust it wont be the next time around. No matter how much zain says it will be diff it cant till he confronts all the wrong done to her and all the ppl responsible for it. So many songs today lol loved the rain scene i wanted one n it came true lol. Becoming a rickshaw guy or dhaba guy might just be just the stepping stones but major hurdles r on the way loved the light fun stuff. Zaina and bilal r hilarious n the shazia love convo lol. zari told himto go to the mechanic so another suri past haunting??? as for the grumpy connection lol im just lmao. Liked tht zain lied but of course annoying big mouth zara spilled suri was like dude they took all those gifts and played me lol will she figure out zain knows or will she decide to hide it and look even more foolish. precap all i can say is those poor chickens lol

We got so many songs today but I loved each selection, perfectly apt for the scenes. I agree with you, this is quite small compared to the challenges Zain is going to face. It is going to be a battle to get Aaliya back but I have faith in Zain, he will have that fighting spirit. Zain's motivation will be Aaliya and the pain he put her through, he will stop at nothing to earn back the trust he broke.

Once again Rehan's kids have bad timing but as far as Suraiya knows, Zain is not aware of this fact so I think ZaYa will be spared for now.

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah, on a serious note how beautiful that scene was.. I loved the direction and how they played with mirrors.. Zain has vowed to listen to his heart only from now on.. he would not give up, not until his heart gives up.. ❀️

Like we all had said, this track is not just about getting her love back, its about giving her back her self respect and the winning back the trust on him. Can't wait!

Ohh, which show?

I know, the scenes were beautifully directed and now I can't stop listening to Kabhi Jo Badal Barse since this episode aired.

Well said about this track! I cannot wait to see how Zain earns back Aaliya's trust and gives her back the self respect he shattered during the divorce track. I really admire the CVs for not being Aaliya and Zain the typical leads who go through the same cycle, here you can see how pure their love is. Aaliya not being anyone's doormat and Zain's redemption - AMAZING!

Well the scene never aired in the next show, it was an SBB segment and it was just awful! Here on the other hand I do not mind it being shown in BI because here its not about making a joke of the male lead, its part of his redemption and he is working for Aaliya so its not some random scene.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...your post has made me go even more crazy...

Well did not watch it yet as I was busy...but the WUS have made me go crazy as the show I fell in love with is back..CVS you rock...πŸ‘
Full on ZAYA...definitely worth watching...loving ALIYAs stance on ZAIN...well if ZAIN is going to woo her back like this...I think her anger won't even last this weekπŸ˜†...

Anyways...ZAIN will win her easily...she is after all his MALLIKA😳...

No REHAN was a cherry on top of a PERFECTLY FLAWLESS episode...πŸ˜ƒ

PRECAP well...it was KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM TYPE...

ZAIN AUR chickens ok definitely worth watching...pics are making me🀣...ZARA well I am like is it just me or is she talking stuff which is older than her age

First thing on my to do list for tomorrow----GET UP AND WATCH BI..πŸ˜›

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After a long time got to see the old BI back.. some light moments up ahead...
Poor zain, felt bad for him standing in the rain.. thought she might get him an umbrella but she didnt.. aaliya is a strong women.. no one can take her self respect from her and no one and only zain can give all the that back with interest. It not a easy road ahead but he will cover it just for her...

Grumpy and zari related??? ex-wife, ex-SIL??
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post mandy πŸ‘ nothing to say as we already discuss on Facebook !! . i should have saved my work in morning for your post but unlucky me 😭
abhout zain situation i will say today for him chasing chickens Dil da sitaara__She is jogini pitaara__Rob ihna saara__She is june di bahaara__Akh naal akh naal gal kardi__Chhoti ungli pe nachaayegi tumhe__She is a small town girl 🀣 🀣
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BY listening to his mom he was about to marry sanam.Now he has made it clear he will nt listen to his mom or his dimag he will listen only to his Dil.This he should hve done long back.
Now i feel suri will nt tell Zain dat Aalia is nt married so also Zain will nt tell suri.
Loved the precap Zain catching chicken is like his chinka chika dance.
Harshika is pure veg. nd harshad is going to catch chicken.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Never have I enjoyed a redemption track the way I'm loving Zain's. What an episode! I knew Aaliya would not melt right away and who can blame her? I feel so bad for her especially when she breaks down remembering the day Zain divorced her, its like a knife to her heart each and every time. Loved the song selection here, Kabhi Jo Badal Barse.. too good!!

Zain in the rain, Abhi Abhi playing in the BG. I felt for the poor guy but I love his fighting spirit! Zain is not going to let Aaliya go, he will not make history repeat itself so what does he do the next morning? He becomes an auto driver and when that flops he becomes a cook at her dhabba! I love it!! It really is true what they say, love can reduce one to anything and Zain will go to any extent to win Aaliya back. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he melts her heart again, until then I am going to sit back and enjoy this track!

Side note: Is Zarina connected to Grumpy?? 😲

Totally agree with you - Busy in AD for the next 2 weeks hence would be making small posts or may be not. I can't understand my kismat. When finally I get a show that I can watch, AD is damn busy and when it frees up by Sept 19th hopefully after my project releases, this show would have moved to 11PM which is anyway not a time for me to watch. I have to depend on records and watch in evening maybe. Hayee Re Phooti Kismat.

Coming to the episode - loved the theharaav the creatives are giving to the show and the story right now. I felt they fast tracked the 3 months of talaq phase. They could have extended it quite well and that would have made the redemption even sweeter. But chalo maybe there were on pressure to tell their story quick because at that time there was no clear indication whether BI was staying or going off-air. Stupid Colors - could have decided much quicker and we would have gotten a better show.

Zain is doing all that he can to win Aliyah back. The reason why most forum members are not able to connect to aliyah is because of the super fast talaq. So now all they see is Zain suffering. But the creatives are at least reminding the viewers how Aliyah was humiliated when Zain divorced her - So you know the POV of both the characters. Now need to see how Zain wins Aliyah back. Surprisingly there is no mention of Halala yet - So hoping there is not going to be one here in the show.

And Totally doubtful on Grumpy and Zarina. Are they husband and wife? Is Rehan the son of Zarina but Zarina ditched Grumpy because he was poor and not rich as she wanted. Hmm interesting. That would make Zain and Rehan brothers.

And Loved the 'Aaj Din Chadiya' song on Zain. The creatives of BI have damn good selection in BG songs. All the songs are very apt for every situation. I love the Aaj Din Chadiya especially the 'Rabya aay dar digaar kay/Saara Jahan Chod Chad ke/Mere Sapnay Sawar De/Tenu Dil ka Vasta'. So perfect for Zain. He is literally begging the almighty to give him back his sapna. Lovely episode.

Chalo need to go - Have lots of work in Asli Duniya.