Love can make one go to any extent .. Zain you are awesome!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Never have I enjoyed a redemption track the way I'm loving Zain's. What an episode! I knew Aaliya would not melt right away and who can blame her? I feel so bad for her especially when she breaks down remembering the day Zain divorced her, its like a knife to her heart each and every time. Loved the song selection here, Kabhi Jo Badal Barse.. too good!!

Zain in the rain, Abhi Abhi playing in the BG. I felt for the poor guy but I love his fighting spirit! Zain is not going to let Aaliya go, he will not make history repeat itself so what does he do the next morning? He becomes an auto driver and when that flops he becomes a cook at her dhabba! I love it!! It really is true what they say, love can reduce one to anything and Zain will go to any extent to win Aaliya back. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before he melts her heart again, until then I am going to sit back and enjoy this track!

Side note: Is Zarina connected to Grumpy?? 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post. You know how they say "when a girl says NO a guy gears COME AGAIN TOMORROW"
That fit so perfect for Zain bby. Aah my Zain's I hope god gives him success SOON
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M loving this redemption track Bt want Zaya reunion soon too
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So true Mandy!! This one just keeps on getting exciting every moment.. LMAO who'd have thought what we got today.. from the high emotional quotient at the beginning to the hilarious Precap.. SUPERB 😆
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so waiting for tomorrow's episode , never have I been too eager for an episode after IPK
But this redemption track haye!
No one can blame aliya , zayin snatched away her everything just by saying the three words
It took one year for Aliya to collect her self respect and to live life with it
You just can't expect her to run into his arms after a mere sorry
A mere sorry is not enough to forget all the pain associated with the three words
And I loved the way Aliya held up her stance in front of Zain
I am loving Zain Abdullah , he is surely not giving up even if that means getting drenched in the rain or being an auto driver or chasing chickens
This time he means business and that is to get back Aliya
And for that he is will he to even lie to his mom
I am so team Zain
Go my hero
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True man
Of course one cannot expect Aliya to melt right away. She has self respect too.
Did not watch the episode but will watch straight away when I reach home.
But I had a gala time reading the Live Updates.
I am sure I will enjoy this redemption track.
It will be fun and emotional to watch. After all who would have thought the owner of Barkat group of hotels to work in a dhabba as a cook and chase chickens 😆
This does prove that Zain will go to any extent and no mother or brother can come in between.
He simply wouldn't let them.
Fun epi after so many days.
This moth really had taken a toll on us 😛
Fingers crossed and hope for ZaYa to be ZaYa 😊
-Sanika :)
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And no, Zarina is not related to Grumpy.
That is just speculation 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Beautiful post. You know how they say "when a girl says NO a guy gears COME AGAIN TOMORROW"

That fit so perfect for Zain bby. Aah my Zain's I hope god gives him success SOON

I'm sure Zain will melt Aaliya's heart eventually but for now he is willing to win her back by hook or crook. Zain has seen the extent to which he hurt Aaliya, its not a simple case of sorry and take me back. Zain knows he has to earn his second chance and I love that Aaliya is not making this easy for him. When these two reunite they will not make the mistake of taking the other for granted again .. their marriage will be rock solid this time around

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

M loving this redemption track Bt want Zaya reunion soon too

They will but until then let this redemption track play out, finally some light hearted moments are returning and we are seeing ZaYa again.

Originally posted by: -SH-

So true Mandy!! This one just keeps on getting exciting every moment.. LMAO who'd have thought what we got today.. from the high emotional quotient at the beginning to the hilarious Precap.. SUPERB 😆

I know I was not expecting an episode like this, I should have known the challenge scene would not play out today that is too easy. Zain is going to stop at nothing to win Aaliya back and I love it!!

OMG the precap was hilarious!!! I've seen a scene like this in another show and I was dreading it but here its the opposite. Maybe because of the difference in tracks. Zain is awesome!!!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode was full on ZaYa no Rehan and kids.ZaYa confront scene was really beautiful.Aliya is right her own place.the insult and humility she got from him was really big which anyone in her place can't able to forget.as a girl she always though her shuhar would protected her but it not happen now she afraid to keep faith in Zain again and Zain have to clear her that fear.Harshad was superb in rain scene where Pree was in kabhi jo badal sequence.i loving Zain spirit he will going to roaming around her no matter how many time she push him he would be again back to her.i really can't wait to know Aliya three challenge hope we get to know about it tomorrow.
Precap was damn funny poor Zain.i wish Suru not get to know about true so soon but i still hope that she not going to able successful this time.but only problem is Rehan and his kids.now Zarina also have connection with them so they going to stick in show for long.
manny136 thumbnail
great post, Zain has his work cut out for him, coz aliya is so right in her her respect was taken and she cant trust it wont be the next time around. No matter how much zain says it will be diff it cant till he confronts all the wrong done to her and all the ppl responsible for it. So many songs today lol loved the rain scene i wanted one n it came true lol. Becoming a rickshaw guy or dhaba guy might just be just the stepping stones but major hurdles r on the way loved the light fun stuff. Zaina and bilal r hilarious n the shazia love convo lol. zari told himto go to the mechanic so another suri past haunting??? as for the grumpy connection lol im just lmao. Liked tht zain lied but of course annoying big mouth zara spilled suri was like dude they took all those gifts and played me lol will she figure out zain knows or will she decide to hide it and look even more foolish. precap all i can say is those poor chickens lol