Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya20

are rehan nahin hoga to zara ki bacchi bhi to jayegi na show say uske pappi ke sath

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ papi ke saath hutch puppy ke tarah bhaagegi ๐Ÿ˜†
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avi rombo padichu padichu moola kolambidichaa ??
Don't think too much sweety , just wait for the story to unfold .

PS : engendu inda idea la thonudu unukku ???๐Ÿคฃ
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Avi rombo padichu padichu moola kolambidichaa ??

Don't think too much sweety , just wait for the story to unfold .

PS : engendu inda idea la thonudu unukku ???๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ enakku enamo aiduchu ๐Ÿคช

@ bold - naan iniku civics la Gender Religion and Caste padichitu irunden apo dan enaku tonichu ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes! Let me wait and watch.Varna, abhi to aadha paagal hun iske bare me sochungi to pure pagal hojaungi ๐Ÿ˜†
zaya143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

๐Ÿคฃ enakku enamo aiduchu ๐Ÿคช

@ bold - naan iniku civics la Gender Religion and Caste padichitu irunden apo dan enaku tonichu ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes! Let me wait and watch.Varna, abhi to aadha paagal hun iske bare me sochungi to pure pagal hojaungi ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Tum toh pehle se hi pagal ho !!! Exams done ???
zaya20 thumbnail

LMAO! ๐Ÿคฃ papi ke saath hutch puppy ke tarah bhaagegi ๐Ÿ˜†

kidhar bhi jaye bas jaye o aafat ki pudiya ๐Ÿ˜กaliya ko ammi bulana hain bulaye mujhe to tension zain ki hain o use abbu na bulaye mere zain ki umar hi kya hain jo o iss 8-9 sal ki bacchi ka ready made abbu bane
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bold! I realized that after posting ๐Ÿคฃ this happens with me EVERY TIME! I forget something during exams and leave a Q unanswered and i get to know the answer right when i leave my exam hall ๐Ÿ˜†

the Trip! I was still wondering why was this Iddah shown? They could've shown this one year leap all together right? So the THING is this Matheran Trip!

Awww it's k buddy it's k๐Ÿค— I can understand.
Yes exactly. So i guess this trip is what will help ZaYa to get back together. Hope for the best!

Aaah 30mins more for the episode!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

๐Ÿ˜† Tum toh pehle se hi pagal ho !!! Exams done ???

๐Ÿคฃ that was mock exam which i was studying for.asli picture to abhi shure hone wala hai. they start from thursday ๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Avi your idea is not bad but it's a Muslim based TV show I on't think aisa kch hoga. In India people don't change their religion and Aliya is a religious girl she will never change her religion.But I am sure cvs might have planned something good for us๐Ÿ˜ƒ and we all know BI is just unpredictable. And sach bolu toh I don't think that they are divorced๐Ÿ˜† that trip is pucca going to help in future. Now don't think about BI think about exam BI mein kch bhi ho sakta hai ZaYa ke baare mein jitna sochegi utna dimag kharab hoga๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† And all the best for tomorrow.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Avi your idea is not bad but it's a Muslim based TV show I on't think aisa kch hoga. In India people don't change their religion and Aliya is a religious girl she will never change her religion.But I am sure cvs might have planned something good for us๐Ÿ˜ƒ and we all know BI is just unpredictable. And sach bolu toh I don't think that they are divorced๐Ÿ˜† that trip is pucca going to help in future. Now don't think about BI think about exam BI mein kch bhi ho sakta hai ZaYa ke baare mein jitna sochegi utna dimag kharab hoga๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† And all the best for tomorrow.

lol exam kal nahi thursday ko hai ๐Ÿ˜†
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lol exam kal nahi thursday ko hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan toh theek hai na thursday ke liye all the best๐Ÿ˜›