Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

The only thing which is making me go for the lamest predictions ever is this PILLAR! gosh! Get out Rehaan with your Creepy Kids! (No offence)

The divorce is already nullified, but they need to find that. ASAP Please!

This will turn to be a Joke if this change of religion happens πŸ˜† I Totally Agree With You!

REHAN is tolerable till now...I mean he still wants ZAYA to be together...but the lameness is instead of bringing ZAYA together he ran behind ALIYA to Hyderabad...I mean WHO DOES THAT???

but ZARA is the obstacle which ZAIN must face...she calling him MONSTER uncle then ALIYA AMMI...if she was not a kid I would have slapped her by now...she is crossing SURAIYAs limits...
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think they will do something which may hurt religious sentiments of fans.I am just hoping their trip before divorce to play some major role in nullifying their divorce n i am also not able to understand what rehan is doing in the show,his resence is just annoying people.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Gr8 idea avi I was also thinking the same bt didn't share it as I feel it may hurt others bt thy cn change their religion n its an indian shw so its nt at all difficult to change it...as in india ppl do change their religion.

Bt I dn't think cv's will take tat route as BI has many muslim viewers so it might hurt their feelings n thy must hv planned sumthing big for ths which thy r nt revealing it nw .
.lets see whtz in store for us jst dn't want rehan aliya nonsense tat will ruin everything hope thy hv sumthing gud to shw to us viewers sumthing unique ...as nt in a stage to tk anymore shock.

i understand.its just because of that i've added a hundred sorry's in the first post πŸ˜† I dont wanna hurt anyone!

Yeah! You're right! They're testing our patience πŸ˜†

No Rehaan - Aliya THAT's ALL! (What if one of Aliya's teen shartein says Zain to Babysit Kabir and Zara?Chi! 🀣 yeh me kya kehne lag gayi hun?)

Yes! I'm already hurt due to this Talaq
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i understand.its just because of that i've added a hundred sorry's in the first post πŸ˜† I dont wanna hurt anyone!

Yeah! You're right! They're testing our patience πŸ˜†

No Rehaan - Aliya THAT's ALL! (What if one of Aliya's teen shartein says Zain to Babysit Kabir and Zara?Chi! 🀣 yeh me kya kehne lag gayi hun?)

Yes! I'm already hurt due to this Talaq

Bold:-Bakwas idea avi dn't say ths😲 ..better zain throw them in bawdi aliya will forgive sooner or later bt babysit tat horrible kids no way he is zain Abdullah nt allah rakhaOuch
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

REHAN is tolerable till now...I mean he still wants ZAYA to be together...but the lameness is instead of bringing ZAYA together he ran behind ALIYA to Hyderabad...I mean WHO DOES THAT???

but ZARA is the obstacle which ZAIN must face...she calling him MONSTER uncle then ALIYA AMMI...if she was not a kid I would have slapped her by now...she is crossing SURAIYAs limits...

@ Bold! Exactly! Exactly! I second you Totally! There is NO use for Rehaan in the show! I just felt like he is just in for filler episodes! If they have something for him - They could've brought him in when there was exactly his need!

See,Till now - There is no character development for Rehaan too!
its Just, that Rehaan is a GOOD lawyer, a good soul, come on! How can there a person be who just does good? Not even one small mistake of his?πŸ˜•

Zara is like ____ ! I've started HATING her literally! How can a kid act like that? see she seems to be in a good age like seven or eight, but she still cannot recognize that she cannot call someone else Ammi! You're a Creep Zara! 🀒

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

i dont think they will do something which may hurt religious sentiments of fans.I am just hoping their trip before divorce to play some major role in nullifying their divorce n i am also not able to understand what rehan is doing in the show,his resence is just annoying people.

not Rehaans! its Zara's presence which annoys us!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Bold:-Bakwas idea avi dn't say ths😲 ..better zain throw them in bawdi aliya will forgive sooner or later bt babysit tat horrible kids no way he is zain Abdullah nt allah rakha

I told you right! That was just for FUN! πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ Bold! Exactly! Exactly! I second you Totally! There is NO use for Rehaan in the show! I just felt like he is just in for filler episodes! If they have something for him - They could've brought him in when there was exactly his need!

See,Till now - There is no character development for Rehaan too!
its Just, that Rehaan is a GOOD lawyer, a good soul, come on! How can there a person be who just does good? Not even one small mistake of his?πŸ˜•

Zara is like ____ ! I've started HATING her literally! How can a kid act like that? see she seems to be in a good age like seven or eight, but she still cannot recognize that she cannot call someone else Ammi! You're a Creep Zara! 🀒

Exactly...
We were thinking REHAN will be an obstacle and pillar b/w ZAYA...but actually it is Zara...
I mean how can she have such connection with ALIYA anyway...there was a scene were she connected her heart to ALIYA saying some invisible connection...I was like noo CVS DONT DO THIS TO US...🀒

REHAN must make her understand that she is and only ZAINS...Else I am gonna get really mad...😑

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Exactly...
We were thinking REHAN will be an obstacle and pillar b/w ZAYA...but actually it is Zara...
I mean how can she have such connection with ALIYA anyway...there was a scene were she connected her heart to ALIYA saying some invisible connection...I was like noo CVS DONT DO THIS TO US...🀒

REHAN must make her understand that she is and only ZAINS...Else I am gonna get really mad...😑

Yup! Now if Zara is then ultimately Rehaan is! Nikal kyun nahi sakte ye log us har waqt khada rehta pillar ko?

Heart-To-Heart??πŸ˜•

And Rehaan! He MUST tell her! kaisa baap hai yaar yeh? He must advise her that she is not her Ammi! 😑

IDK Why but i'm gonna skip todays episode and watch it online if it was good.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

not Rehaans! its Zara's presence which annoys us!

are rehan nahin hoga to zara ki bacchi bhi to jayegi na show say uske pappi ke sath