Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Well what you have suggested is totally FILMY style...πŸ˜† (🀣)

But seriously look the TALAAQ has not happened and we know the reasons...they brought in a PILLAR which should come to some use...so I think he should be used to find loophole in ZAYA divorce( I know it's late)...but seriously MATHERAN track should come to use...

So changing religion well it is a very serious stage if you ask me...I THINK BI Will lose its flavour if that happensπŸ˜•

The only thing which is making me go for the lamest predictions ever is this PILLAR! gosh! Get out Rehaan with your Creepy Kids! (No offence)

The divorce is already nullified, but they need to find that. ASAP Please!

This will turn to be a Joke if this change of religion happens πŸ˜† I Totally Agree With You!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I've heard of people converting to Islam to get married for e.g Dharmendra and Hema Malini. But I doubt any Muslim would convert to another religion just to get married. Besides Aaliya is very happy being a muslim so no possibility here.

Dont worry there will be a loop hole in the story otherwise it'll be halala
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

@bold.This is the only thing which came in my mind before i posted.

The divorce IS nullified. But we still think that they should not go by the Halala way as the Rehaan is still there (No Offence).

I just posted this in the case of Unpredictable things that Farhan sir told πŸ˜†

beintehaa n it's unpredictability ab bhagwan he bacha sakte hai !!
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually thought of the same but then I realised this is a Muslim based show, so they wouldn't do that, but yeah as u guys mentioned, the trip is going to have to do something. The trip has still not been gotten in, we still don't know the reason for the trip. I'm sure cvs have planned something
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

I've heard of people converting to Islam to get married for e.g Dharmendra and Hema Malini. But I doubt any Muslim would convert to another religion just to get married. Besides Aaliya is very happy being a muslim so no possibility here.

Darmendra and Hema Malini πŸ˜†

LOL! Aliya is too religious.

This implies => They WILL not convert. πŸ˜†

@bold.Ah! Thank You for those words!

There MUST be a loop hole.I dont want Halala PLEASE!

4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

beintehaa n it's unpredictability ab bhagwan he bacha sakte hai !!

πŸ˜† I Know Right?
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

No halala n RM plz I'll die there only
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 idea avi I was also thinking the same bt didn't share it as I feel it may hurt others bt thy cn change their religion n its an indian shw so its nt at all difficult to change it...as in india ppl do change their religion.
Bt I dn't think cv's will take tat route as BI has many muslim viewers so it might hurt their feelings n thy must hv planned sumthing big for ths which thy r nt revealing it nw .
.lets see whtz in store for us jst dn't want rehan aliya nonsense tat will ruin everything hope thy hv sumthing gud to shw to us viewers sumthing unique ...as nt in a stage to tk anymore shock.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I actually thought of the same but then I realised this is a Muslim based show, so they wouldn't do that, but yeah as u guys mentioned, the trip is going to have to do something. The trip has still not been gotten in, we still don't know the reason for the trip. I'm sure cvs have planned something

Bold! I realized that after posting 🀣 this happens with me EVERY TIME! I forget something during exams and leave a Q unanswered and i get to know the answer right when i leave my exam hall πŸ˜†

the Trip! I was still wondering why was this Iddah shown? They could've shown this one year leap all together right? So the THING is this Matheran Trip!
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

πŸ˜† I Know Right?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Word Count: 0