4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
See,I am not making this post to hurt any religious sentiments!
PLEASE DON'T BASH! This was JUST my opinion!

I Don't wanna hurt anyone! PLEASE!

Just tell me What if Zain and Aliya change their religion? To Get Married again?

Don't kill me for this okay?

I don't want any quarreling situation over this forum Just for some lame opinion!

I am Really Really Sorry if i hurt you. But i cant stop myself from posting this.Because this is something unpredictable, as there is no other go for Zain and Aliya to reunite in Islam, unless they realize about Ruju.That their divorce is already nullified!

I Just came up with this lame thing.

Ignore If i hurt you in any way!

PLEASE! I'm SORRY! *Holds Ears*.

P.S - I dont want this to happen! WAS JUST ONE OF MY LAMEST PREDICTIONS!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not an bad idea but i think cvs may have planned something hope good one which may be up to our expectation...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this way is possible dear.. i mean i don't feel cv's will take this way..because no one ever wants to mess up with the religion thing ..!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

not an bad idea but i think cvs may have planned something hope good one which may be up to our expectation...

mene kuch galat to nahi kehdiya?πŸ˜•

I just want Zain and Aliya to reunite thats all! I dont mind anything - Unless there is no PILLAR used!(I mean Halala.)
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is a gud point (no offence to anyone )
But I do not think that will happen as they have showed Aaliya as a very religious person
N for sure cvs would have planned something else for us
I strongly feel that their divorce is nullified cuz they showed d trip n Zain referring to Aaliya as his wife n both of them sleeping together
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

I don't think this way is possible dear.. i mean i don't feel cv's will take this way..because no one ever wants to mess up with the religion thing ..!!

I Know.They wont do that πŸ˜† I just got that in my mind and posted it right away.And i dont want this to happen! Oh My! The only reason i started loving ALL my Muslim friends is because of BI.Who want's to lose a shows main thing πŸ˜†
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think cv will not take this route
Hope something else happens and divorce nullified
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

That is a gud point (no offence to anyone )

But I do not think that will happen as they have showed Aaliya as a very religious person
N for sure cvs would have planned something else for us
I strongly feel that their divorce is nullified cuz they showed d trip n Zain referring to Aaliya as his wife n both of them sleeping together

@bold.This is the only thing which came in my mind before i posted.

The divorce IS nullified. But we still think that they should not go by the Halala way as the Rehaan is still there (No Offence).

I just posted this in the case of Unpredictable things that Farhan sir told πŸ˜†
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I think cv will not take this route
Hope something else happens and divorce nullified

Even i dont want that to happen.It would turn out to be lame πŸ˜†

I just dont want any Crappy things.No Halala no Rehaan - Aliya thats all! Everything elsse will do for me.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well what you have suggested is totally FILMY style...πŸ˜†
But seriously look the TALAAQ has not happened and we know the reasons...they brought in a PILLAR which should come to some use...so I think he should be used to find loophole in ZAYA divorce( I know it's late)...but seriously MATHERAN track should come to use...

So changing religion well it is a very serious stage if you ask me...I THINK BI Will lose its flavour if that happensπŸ˜•