Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashis

No idea bt I think these 3 tests will be related to 3 talaaq zain has given her obviously it won't be an easy task for zain bt he has to win n he will

</div>
bt I doubt infact I'm quite sure tat pillar family spclly tat chillar party will create prbls for zain in finishing it as thy dn't want aliya to leave with zain ...chipko bache ammi ammi go find ur ammi sumwhere else she is nt ur ammi idiots😡leave her.

<div>

Right. Like those selfish and irritating Bacche they might create hurdles for Zain so that their 'ammi' doesn't leave them god and shalam they might as well create problems..
Ughghh I hope the rot in hell 😡
Edited by Shanaya__ - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
3 tests...hmmm...if BI was a regular saas BAHU saga it would have been easy...BUT it is so not...I am sure it will be UNIQUE unlike other shows...and hell EXCITED...
Anyways I think ZAIN will win all three easily as now his love is stronger and he may even give his life for ALIYA to win her love and trust back...

But the real test FOR ZAIN...is going against all NEGATIVE OBSTACLES(you know the names) to get to his love...THIS one is my ULTIMATE prediction...
Shanaya__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

3 tests...hmmm...if BI was a regular saas BAHU saga it would have been easy...BUT it is so not...I am sure it will be UNIQUE unlike other shows...and hell EXCITED...

Anyways I think ZAIN will win all three easily as now his love is stronger and he may even give his life for ALIYA to win her love and trust back...

But the real test FOR ZAIN...is going against all NEGATIVE OBSTACLES(you know the names) to get to his love...THIS one is my ULTIMATE prediction...

Absolutely. There is no doubt Zain will accomplish the following tasks. But I think my worry is, the emotional pressure he would have on him. Whether he would be able to handle a harsh Aliya. If he could understand that this is not Aliya, but a masked Aliya. That might make him somewhat weak.i think Zain can face any of the negatives, let it be the annoying kids.. I don't think he would care, but if it's anything related to Aliya, for example the stupid kids hugging Aliya and asking her to never leave and stuff and she promising them in return.. Stuff like that which include Aliya might get him down. That's what I'm worried about.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Absolutely. There is no doubt Zain will accomplish the following tasks. But I think my worry is, the emotional pressure he would have on him. Whether he would be able to handle a harsh Aliya. If he could understand that this is not Aliya, but a masked Aliya. That might make him somewhat weak.i think Zain can face any of the negatives, let it be the annoying kids.. I don't think he would care, but if it's anything related to Aliya, for example the stupid kids hugging Aliya and asking her to never leave and stuff and she promising them in return.. Stuff like that which include Aliya might get him down. That's what I'm worried about.

ZABIR can call ALIYA ammi etc and try to woo her but if ALIYA handled them in one year by not falling in their cuteness...I think she will do the same now as well...else till now she would have been married to REHAN if that was the case...

ZAIN well I do not think he will be weak against ALIYA's harshness...as he has repented a lot to get her back...if he turns back now due to a changed ALIYA...I think all his repentance would go to WASTE...which I so do not want...
Shanaya__ thumbnail

ZABIR can call ALIYA ammi etc and try to woo her but if ALIYA handled them in one year by not falling in their cuteness...I think she will do the same now as well...else till now she would have been married to REHAN if that was the case...

ZAIN well I do not think he will be weak against ALIYA's harshness...as he has repented a lot to get her back...if he turns back now due to a changed ALIYA...I think all his repentance would go to WASTE...which I so do not want...

Ofcourse I don't think Aliya is weak enough to get married to rehan for those irritating kids. But things like what if she is not able to leave, and they beg her to stay and stiff like that. No I'm pretty sure though that Aliya loves Zain more than those kids. But anyhow that is soo true what u said about Zain's repentance going vain. I'm pretty sure he should understand. And hope for the best
Uniquely...me thumbnail
We were thinking REHAN will be an obstacle and pillar b/w ZAYA...but actually it is Zara...
I mean how can she have such connection with ALIYA anyway...there was a scene were she connected her heart to ALIYA saying some invisible connection...I was like noo CVS DONT DO THIS TO US...🤢

REHAN must make her understand that she is and only ZAINS...Else I am gonna get really mad...😡
Shanaya__ thumbnail

We were thinking REHAN will be an obstacle and pillar b/w ZAYA...but actually it is Zara...

I mean how can she have such connection with ALIYA anyway...there was a scene were she connected her heart to ALIYA saying some invisible connection...I was like noo CVS DONT DO THIS TO US...🤢

REHAN must make her understand that she is and only ZAINS...Else I am gonna get really mad...😡

ikr!!! So annoying. Like how can Aliya even agree to her calling Ammi? What will people think. And i dont even think it's right in the eye of society, culture and religion. And if Aliya is away from Zain for the same reason ; Society, Cuture, Religion , then it isnt right On Zain. If She is not Aliya Zain Abdullah then even she is not Zara and Kabir's Ammi.
It's even annoyign hw Rehan let's this go so easily. Aliya talks about what's right and religion, but look this time it's put in the wrong place.
I hope I make sense.

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It would be so that she would portray herself to be harsh, but would be melting from inside. Unless, Suri does something.