Aaliya aka Preetika Rao at Ganpati pandal on the sets of Beintehaa

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danzBekpsYE&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Super cute Interview of Pree doing Aarti of Ganeshi Ji with the other crew members. She talks about Ganpatti bappa, childhood memories, other crew members speak about the Ganesh murti and the visarjan to happen soon. And at the end Pushkar talks about Preetika how he calls her Aaloo and how she's the cutest kid on set and she compliments him. He says hum sab chahte hain ke Zain Aaliya miljaye par joh bhi kar rahe hain aap ke liye kar rahe hain toh thoda sa patience rakhiye.

Btw Pushkar is really cute 😆
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
loved the last few min of Pree n Pushkar
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -S.S-

TFS

loved the last few min of Pree n Pushkar

Even I loved it Pushkar is soo cute

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...pree did that aarti so well...seems she does it often at home. I loved how pushkar said shez the cutest kid on set and how he complimented her. Anyways our pree is so cute and loving that everybody compliments her.

Originally posted by: ramita94

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danzBekpsYE&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ[/YOUTUBE]

Super cute Interview of Pree doing Aarti of Ganeshi Ji with the other crew members. She talks about Ganpatti bappa, childhood memories, other crew members speak about the Ganesh murti and the visarjan to happen soon. And at the end Pushkar talks about Preetika how he calls her Aaloo and how she's the cutest kid on set and she compliments him. He says hum sab chahte hain ke Zain Aaliya miljaye par joh bhi kar rahe hain aap ke liye kar rahe hain toh thoda sa patience rakhiye.

Btw Pushkar is really cute 😆

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :) an amazing interview
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love dis iv i love dis iv completely .nd pree is so cute lyk a small kid hw beautifully she sang d song 👏she is shona 😳nd i never knw d director is gr8 either full of fun i love d way he said dat we ask aloo dat aloo do this do tha gr8 it ws .thanks ramita fr d video u made my day truly .i love pree😳
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saritamora8

wow...pree did that aarti so well...seems she does it often at home. I loved how pushkar said shez the cutest kid on set and how he complimented her. Anyways our pree is so cute and loving that everybody compliments her.

Yeah she was great at bohat manti hain woh unko. I loved their IV at the end and yeah Pree is so cute 😛 Loved how we got their IV usually it's the director with ML but this time FL gave IV with director
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
Pree did Aarti so well.
We got Pree's IV with Pushkar.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was such a cute cute cute cute intw..awww the cutest kid on set Aalu aka Preetika...😳

Tfs the video and i love tellybytes😛
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear.hope so he reunion ZaYa soon without RM.like Phuskar compliment for Pree.