IshRa OS - The Unsaid Words..

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey all...
Well, it would seem like I am on a roll with OS's but to be honest..this was technically my second OS which I had started writing but I posted the one based on the recent track instead of this one..

So posting it now..and there goes my 3rd OS on Ishra..
I would like to thank each and everyone of you who appreciated my work. All the comments, the likes..they all mean so much to me 😳

A special thanks for the response on my previous OS.. I couldn't have been happier.!! ❀️

Hope you all like this one too..
Please hit the like button if you like it..Comments are always appreciated..

Its a long OS.. so my apologies beforehand.. And please excuse any mistakes..πŸ˜ƒ

OS in the next post..
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THE UNSAID WORDS

Ishita's arm around Ruhi tightened when she felt her stir in her sleep while her fingers reached out for her hair to play with. She ran her fingers softly over her smooth hair trying to put her back to sleep before she wakes up. Her sleep was disturbed tonight, given the temperature she was running. It was only in the evening when she noticed Ruhi to unusually dull and realized that she was looking rather unwell. She moved her other hand to touch Ruhi's forehead and sighed as her temperature didn't seem to go down. After a lot of effort she convinced Ruhi to go to sleep as the little one kept asking for Raman till the moment her tiredness took over and finally she dozed off to slumber. Ishita glanced at the clock which showed it was half past 11 and there was no sign of Raman yet. He had informed her of an important conference call that would have him held up, but she didn't expect it to go on for long. Her hand reached for her phone as she planned on calling him to know about his whereabouts but stopped midway realizing he might be busy given he hadn't even called since evening.

Though she wanted to inform him about Ruhi being unwell but she knew that it would do nothing but leave him restless. He may end up messing up with his work , so she immediately dismissed the idea and chose it was best to let him know once he would be back though she was vaguely aware of his anger which she would have to deal with. With a sigh she closed her eyes and the only sound reaching her ears was the ticking of the clock and Ruhi's heavy breathing. She held her closer and without realizing drifted off to sleep as the tiredness from her tiring day finally kicking in.

There was commotion all around and all she could hear was people screaming and sobbing. She looked to her side and saw a blood scattered around the place. The sight was a terrible one to even fathom. Her hand came up to her rescue as she sealed her sobs within her lips while trying to move forward through the dreadful place. With every step she took the only plea that left her heart was to spot him somewhere. The one face she was yearning to see, a face that suddenly meant the world to her. She had to see him at any cost for heart to be at peace as it violently thudded against her chest. It was fear which was the reason for her violent heartbeat, the fear of losing him. As she walked around the place all she could see was the pile of bodies around her, some covered in blood and some too gruesome to even look at. Each body that she glanced and walked past was increasing her fear and she could feel her world slipping away from her hands with each step she was taking towards another body. Her sobs knew no end as she tried muffling them and keeping herself together. As she took another step forward, her heart froze as her eyes caught something familiar in a corner in front her, it was a familiar piece of cloth; his shirt. She could never miss it given she was the one who picked it out for him in the morning. Her body went numb as she saw him lying lifelessly around the corner. Her eyes didn't miss the blood that was spattered over his shirt... That was it..the sight in front of her was enough to break her.

-  Raman..

A whisper escaped her lips followed by a scream as she ran towards him with the bit of energy that was left in her. Her vision was blurred but she cared less of what lay in her way. She sank to her knees and touched him finally getting a look at his face...

With a gasp, she sat up on the bed as she was jolted out of her dreadful nightmare. She frantically looked around the place to find herself in the confines of her bedroom with Ruhi still cuddled up at her side. Her eyes scanned the side of the bed next to Ruhi for him but to her shock it was still empty. Her eyes darted towards the clock on the side table which was a rude shock for her as it showed half past 1 and he wasn't back yet. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes as the flashes of the nightmare flashed infront of her eyes once again.

Grabbing her phone she desperately dialed his number but once again to make things worse for her, his phone was unreachable. After trying countless times, she threw her phone away in frustration.  Fear gripped every inch of her body as she felt droplets of sweat running down her neck. Her heart was still thudding violently..

-  Calm down Ishita, it was only a nightmare. He must be on his way..

She whispered to herself trying to assure herself of his safety. The thought of him being hurt itself churned her heart. She didn't even want to pay any heed to the images from the nightmare. Her fingers desperately dialed his number once again only to be left disappointed once again.

With slow steps she walked towards the washroom trying to distract herself from her thoughts which were still being hammered by the nightmare. She let out a lungful of air as the cold water hit her skin somewhat calming her hyper senses. Her heart still beat rapidly as she gulped down a bottle of cold water trying to get herself out of the state the nightmare had left her in. The nightmare had scared her to no limits and there was no one she could seek comfort from as her eyes pricked with fresh tears once again. There was no way she would find her sleep anytime soon, until the time her eyes would see him. She had to see him for her heart to be at peace. Though it was a nightmare but the thought of him being in pain was breaking her inside out. 

She aimlessly flipped through the channels on the TV with the sole intention of distracting herself from going back to all the negative thoughts that were lingering in a corner of her mind, waiting to be called out. She looked down at Ruhi who was sleeping peacefully and hugged her closer trying to keep herself together. If only she could hear his voice, she might relax. As she flipped through the channels the news channel caught her attention. Her eyes scanned through the breaking news and she saw her nightmare come alive infront of her eyes. Tears rolled down her eyes as she even dared to think of her nightmare coming true. 

Tears were constantly streaming down her eyes and heavy sobs rocked her body as she carefully placed Ruhi between her in-laws and gulped down her sobs to avoid waking them up. She could have as well woken them up with her clumsiness as the tears blinded her vision. All she knew was, she had to go to him.

Grabbing the keys to her car, she sprinted down the stairs towards her car. She managed to reach her car without tripping on her own feet and almost got in when a voice called out to her. Only that voice could hold her at the place.

-  Ishita..

His confused voice reached her ears.  She spun around to find him standing by his car looking at her in confusion. The sight of him standing in front of sent a wave of relief down her body. She didn't know why, but she felt like someone had brought her back to life. Fresh lot of tears streamed down her eyes as they scanned him from top to bottom making sure she wasn't dreaming. Involuntarily her feet moved towards him and the next thing she knew was her sobs escaping her lips as she held onto him and let all her pain out.

-  Ishita.?

He whispered in shock. The sight of running down the stairs madly had taken him aback. Her puffed eyes when she spun around clearly showed him that she was tormented. Before he could open his mouth to say a word, he felt her crashing against his chest and she was crying like never before. She wasn't crying, she was sobbing violently. He had never seen her in such a state, it shook him. It took him a minute to recover but his revive was broken when he felt her shaking. It stung him. What could have tormented her to such an extent?

-  Ishita, what happened? Tell me...

He said trying to look at her but she was not in her senses. He struggled to get her to talk to him but he couldn't stop her tears. He felt the sting in his heart, her tears were tearing him apart.

-  Ishita, please tell me what happened?

He said as he pried her away from his body and shook her to get her out of her state. Her teeth rattled as he shook her. The feel of his fingers digging into her skin finally sunk it. He had been holding her but she was oblivious to it all along. She could see him through her tears.. He was actually there. Raman looked at her in concern when she touched his face frantically. At first he couldn't understand her actions but then it dawned on him that she was making sure if he was okay. He didn't know what was happening but one more look at her face, her tears, the fear which he saw on her face first and the relief he could see now and he could guess what was  bothering her.

-  Ishita, I am okay..

He said in a soft whisper but loud enough for her to hear. The moment the words reached her ears, her eyes darted to his and he saw the relief in them and he felt the warmth spread over his heart. For all that she had faced in the past one hour, his words seemed to have fueled up her subsided fears.. Raman was once again taken aback when she pried his hands off her and grabbed his collar..

-  Where the hell have you been? Do you even know what I have been through in the past one hour? I tried calling you so many times but I wasn't able to get through.. I was so scared..the nightmare..you were covered..in blood..lying lifelessly..then the..news about the accident... I didn't even know what to do.. Ruhi..fever .. Your phone.. I thought..you.. I thought..I lost..you.. Raman.. I..

She broke down once again. He could feel the corner of his eyes prick. He was the reason for her pain. She was worried for him and suffering each moment, he didn't need to know what her words meant but all he knew was that she was tormented to such an extent because of him; being worried for him. Without a word he pulled her into his arms and caressed her hair as he still felt her shaking in his embrace..

-  Ishita, I am here. I promise I am okay. Nothing has happened to me. I am perfectly fine. Please, stop crying..

He tried calming her down while a tear rolled down his eye as well. What good deeds could he have done to have her in his life.? She had been haunted by a nightmare of him being in pain and just a random accident news had tormented her to such an extent. She didn't think about herself once before setting out for him at this time of night. Did he need anything else to know her heart? He could clearly see the shining emotion in her eyes when her eyes met with his; it was love. For him. He had never been good at emotions after the harsh betrayal life had served him but he wasn't ignorant either to miss the love shining in her eyes. The reason being, his own heart harbored the same feelings for her. He had never admitted his growing love for his wife but tonight had changed something in him, he wanted to shower her with his love. It was easier for him to realize the truth now. Life had given him a second chance and there wasn't a way he was letting it go. As he felt her sobs quietly subsiding he cursed himself for putting her through so much pain, be it unknowingly. If only he had called her once informing her about the change in his plans, she wouldn't have been through so much. He hugged her tighter as  her broken state pricked his heart once again. His thoughts were disturbed when he felt her go limp in his arms and he distanced himself from her to find struggling to stand. She was worn out, physically and mentally.

-  Ishita..

He called out but she was out of her senses so he gently picked her up in his arms and walked back to their house.. Carefully laying her on the bed, he covered her with the blanket when she held onto his hand refusing to let him go even while being unconscious. A smile crept up his lips as he looked down upon her, she was truly an angel sent only for him. He slipped in beside her and enveloped her weak form in his arms and smiled when her hand wrapped around his neck in response. He watched as the torment on her face turned into relief as she peacefully slept in his arms. Nothing could be more breathtaking than the sight of her in his arms with the smile on her face making the moment brighter. A smile crept up lips as he bent down to press his lips on her forehead placing a lovable kiss on her forehead. With the same smile reflecting on his face, he drifted off to sleep holding her safe in his arms.

Ishita looked at his sleeping form and smiled while a blush crept up her cheeks involuntarily. The night had been dreadful but the morning that followed couldn't have been more beautiful than it been. She could feel the pain hammering her head as she opened her eyes and found herself in his arms. A sudden happiness filled her heart, she felt complete. He was fine and safe next to her. He had seen her broken state and slept with her in his arms. The thought made her heart flutter. It was later in the morning he had apologized to her for putting her through all of it. To her surprise, he didn't say a word about her behavior and a part of her was glad that he didn't knowing she would be left embarrassed if he chose to have it his way.

She gasped as she felt his fingers slide across her bare waist jolting her out of her thoughts. She looked behind her in the mirror to find him standing behind her with a smile on his face.

-  Need any help.?

She immediately felt the blood rising up her cheeks as his touch ignited through her body. He didn't miss the blush either and it only swelled his already elated heart. He loved the effect he had on her.

-  You seem to be lost in your thoughts so I thought of offering my help for putting on your saree. I hope I didn't interrupt any deep thought?

He smiled widely as she just shook her head and blushed. He slowly pulled out the pleats from her hand and winked at her. She held her breath as he bent down and his hand moved her pallu aside. His eyes didn't leave her flushed face as he carefully pleated her saree smiling at the memory of doing it before. He felt her shiver when his fingers brushed across her soft skin as he tucked the pleats into her skirt. The touch was electrifying for him as well. A moan bubbled upto her lips when she felt him blowing over skin which she suppressed immediately. So much had changed between them in one night. A part of her knew it that her outburst had given away a lot about her emotions; a part of her was relieved at the thought. A lot had changed between them now, especially after the events of the previous night. Though they hadn't exchanged any words but they were hardly necessary. Their bond and feelings were beyond the limits of a few words. He wasn't good with words ever; no one knew it better than her but she could read him in and out, the same way he would read through her. It was the snapping of his fingers which brought her out of her thoughts. She looked at him expectantly but he silently took her hands in his.

-  I'm sorry for last night Ishita. I should have called you and informed you about the change in my plans. I had never seen you so broken, you were so..I don't know how to put it in words..When I saw you.. I was..I don't know..

-  Raman, I am okay. I was okay until the time I saw the nightmare.. After that I was restless and then that news about a major accident.. I just couldn't stay at home..

He heard her say and could see the tears brimming in her eyes once again.

-  Ishita..please. It's over..It was just a nightmare.

-  I know.. But I just can't seem to get it out of my head even though I know you are okay..

She said laughing at her own silliness.

-  I wish I was there by your side at that time, you wouldn't have gone through all of that. But now I am here.. So you need to forget it..

He said holding her by her shoulders. She looked up at him and nodded with a smile.

-  Now, I want you to be ready in the evening. We are going out for dinner. Just you and me, enough of all the haddi's we have entertained till today. Not anymore..

He said walking towards the cupboard to get his clothes out.

-  What about Ruhi.?

-  Not even Ruhi; just you and me. Mrs.Bhalla, I think it's time we concentrate on each other for a while. Others can wait. I will pick you up at 7. And oh yes, wear something blue. I love that color on you..

He said blushing himself and winked in his usual way bringing a smile on her face. He was just about to walk out of the room when he felt her holding him back. She quietly took away the shirt in his hands and replaced it with a green one.

-  And I like green on you.

She said with a blush and walked out of the room leaving him grinning.

Yes, he was ready to close the distances in their relation and he was now sure that even she was. The thought filled his heart, life was changing again; for good this time. It had already changed for good the day he had decided to marry her. He had no clue of it at that time, but now he knew better. She was the one who destined for him and by some luck, he was destined for her. As he walked out of the room for office, he saw her working in the kitchen. There was that blush on her face, it was for him.

Life couldn't have been more beautiful for either of them, they were meant to be; to complete each other.

Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another lovely piece of work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved every bit of it...

Wish we someday get to see this Raman and Ishita...

Somebody truly on a roll and I am loving it. πŸ˜ƒ

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats a beautifully written Os ...
Loved it
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohhh i so want this on show- so well written
the nightmare and ishita's distress were πŸ‘ raman's realization and understanding were beautiful
brilliant! i'm so glad you're writing more
YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice. You should write more.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update. Totally enjoyed. The nightmare made me stop breathing unconsciously, such were the way u described. Great going. The aftermath of nightmare n the scene between ishra left me in aweee.. kash serial mein aise hote! I love all your works.

Do write more... n plss pm me whenever u write stories on ISHRA!

Thankuuu dear!
liya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so good.. Loved it!
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an excellent os..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just brilliantly written...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG it is insanely beautiful. 
ishita's worries providing the depth of her heart n giving away her real feelings for raman...  

Neither of them confessing in open but unspoken words were heard by both.. so good. 

Thanks dear! πŸ€—