Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday arsneh! πŸ₯³

May you achieve everything you deserve and desire ⭐️

A smiling ArHi to wish you keep smiling always 😊

PS- Thanks to RizArshi and Aaluslolwa for the scraps and Kalyaani for the picture 😊

PPS- I am unable to log into my account from any system but the phone. So pls assume that this message was written in Georgia, font 3, bold, italics and red πŸ˜›Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 9 years ago
-Mannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Sneha πŸ˜ƒ
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the belated wishes SSSneha!! πŸ€—

arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolwa u made the most beutiful and though mujhe normal thread bhi chalta bt this is beyond my expectations
i got happy tears in my eyes😭 u have so much love for me😳
mere ek baar bolne pe tu itna sab plan kiπŸ˜ƒ u know i never thought somebody will make this beautiful vm for me in my fav song bt u did and did it so beutifully i am in  just love wd dis now and in u toh i am already na bt now it increased in billions
i feel blessed for getting a friend like u i know how difficult for u when u have tough time in even posting single pics bt still u organised all so well
kya bolun tumhari tarreef main jitna khaun utna kam hai
bas ye jhappi le tight wali
love u lolwa

now a big  wala thank u to all wlrc members for making me feel so special on my bday vaise toh i myself feel specialπŸ˜† but what efforts u all show it made me speechless
kiran di i so much missed u on this day hope u come back soon
thanks again lolwa for wishing me on kiran di behalf
and yeah this thank u to all who helped lolwa in making this thread cause i know lolwa tum sab ke bina yeh nai kar paati πŸ˜†
so thanks a ton for helping her in making me feel special
love u all

actually na i am feeling ki none of my thanks are sufficent for all u did for me so forget about thanks come here for a group hug

risat ur invitataion card is πŸ‘  πŸ˜†
it made me rofl between happy tears which i was shedding watching lolwas efforts

this is for all wlrcians muahh!!!

Edited by arsneh - 9 years ago
arsneh thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Taareef Karu Kya Uski Jisne Tumhe Banaya?

Doing Khud ki Taareef is your part time job

So on your birthday what can be a better gift than me taareefing you which I never do?😎

Brace yourself and get ready to listen to your Taareef

It's time to take revenge πŸ˜ˆ

Sneha is in Italic and Orange
I am in various colours

Confusion Hi Confusion Hai

Solution Ka Pata Nahi

Risat I am confused about my feelings about your OS. Help me unres ya phir comment bhool ja

I saw you have reserved a post. Is it for my BT?

Who is making my BT? You or Lolwa?

Tum log bolo ge ya main investigation shuru kardoon?

Risat I am going to make Jalebis today

What? Why are you giving me weird looks? 

Hold on. Don't open your mouth

Jalebi means Jalebi only. Don't try to find gutter in it

You are a person who don't see gutter when it is staring at your face

The most innocent person I have met on IF

Naam Jalebi Bai πŸ˜‰

I am upset today as I had to punish my students

But no compromises with my duty, ethics,morals and my responsibilities

You are one of the few persons who stick to their morals and perform their duties with utmost sincerity and honesty both at the personal and professional fronts

An ideal daughter a mother can have and an ideal teacher a student can have

I will always remember you as a righteous person

I love Arshi

The best quality you have πŸ˜‰

Because our love for Arnav and Khushi made it possible for us to know each other and become friends for life

Phew! Kuch zyada hi Taareefein hogayi

Aaj ke liye bas itna hi

Wishing you a very happy birthday teacherji.

You are one of the cutest persons I know.

I love the kid in you

May God bless you with his choicest blessings

Have a happy and content life

May your Panditji changes his irada and lets you get married to your Nji soon

Make millions of deals and eat trillions of Jalebis

I know you are bored of listening to my bak bak

So here is your birthday gift

Have a fabulous birthday

wow aisi tareef pehli baar dekhi bt ofcourse tum toh revenge mood main ho
no thanks for so many tareefs
btw i never knew these sides of me also mujhe bhi nai patha ki tum mujhe itne kareeb se observe karti hoπŸ˜›
meri tareef ki train rokne ke liye shukriya nai kahungi bcoz its better u stopped here
its only u call me cute
no thank u for all d wishes u sent me i am glad
and also no thank u for making this post which made me rofl between my happy tears which i was having due to lolwas efforts
no thank u for helping lolwa to make my BT so special
no thank u for making me like hud hud dabang and giving me such an awesome gift of ur movie on my bday
love for all u did
and yeah jaate jaate ek tareef apni bhi sun lo
i  loved all the gifs edits u made for me

and one more thing i didn't get any no thank u gif so posting this
ab u have two options either imagine no in it or edit urself i am fine wd both
bt no third option is dere

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arsneh

wow aisi tareef pehli baar dekhi bt ofcourse tum toh revenge mood main ho
no thanks for so many tareefs
btw i never knew these sides of me also mujhe bhi nai patha ki tum mujhe itne kareeb se observe karti hoπŸ˜›
meri tareef ki train rokne ke liye shukriya nai kahungi bcoz its better u stopped here
its only u call me cute
no thank u for all d wishes u sent me i am glad
and also no thank u for making this post which made me rofl between my happy tears which i was having due to lolwas efforts
no thank u for helping lolwa to make my BT so special
no thank u for making me like hud hud dabang and giving me such an awesome gift of ur movie on my bday
love for all u did
and yeah jaate jaate ek tareef apni bhi sun lo
i  loved all the gifs edits u made for me

and one more thing i didn't get any no thank u gif so posting this
ab u have two options either imagine no in it or edit urself i am fine wd both
bt no third option is dere

Copy Cat teacherji πŸ˜‘

Mere BT se mera hi reply copy karliya? What The πŸ˜²

Anyways No welcome for all your No thank yous

Waise tareef to main aur bhi karna chahti thi par socha kuch agle saal ke liye bhi chod doon.

Glad you rofled reading my post. Tight wala hug to you too πŸ€—

The person who made this GIF must have had Aalu for a brain. Who on earth thanks anyone for their friendship?  Ullu kahi ka.

I will post a no thank you on your behalf for me. 

aquagal thumbnail
Sorry for being late πŸ˜• par aana to tha hi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I may be late but my wishes are always with you. May you get whatever your heart desires and your life be filled with love and happiness. Today & Forever!!! 😊
Have a awesome year ahead with full of Rabba-veys and keep growing younger. πŸ˜‰
arsneh thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLWAsAalu

I'll start with... Happy birthday to youuu... may all your dreams come true... happy happy birthday.. πŸ˜‰ You know na, how beautifully I sing... Imagine my voicewa πŸ˜†
and i will start with a thank u that u came here for me for wishing birthday  when u already asked for forgiveness that u can't come

i know how beautifully u sung so i do imagined ur surless voicewa in my mind singing birthday son for meπŸ˜›
And today, I'ld like to sing for you 'Teri meri, meri teri Sneha Kahaani hai mushkil... Do Lafzon mei yeh bayaana ho paaye' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do I tell now? Hmmm...  By the way... this is going to be a 'No picture' wish... Just my words for you as a gift πŸ˜³ 
jo dil main ho keh do i don't mind no picture gift as long as i have ur words as a wishπŸ˜ƒ

Sneha, sneha, sneha... My Chulbul Pandey ji πŸ˜³ You are such a sweet heart...  Just your smile is enough to flatter people regardless of their gender... πŸ˜‰ Your punctuality your principles and your policies...  Hayeee! What do I tell, you are next to perfect β­οΈπŸ˜³
haaye! i am flattered with ur words apna thoti si flattering style plz give to ur rice too
see how she tareefed me in above post
btw i was thinking i am perfect not next to  perfectπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Any person would prefer you.. ANY PERSON! Coz you are such a unique human being.. πŸ˜ƒ I must say, your hone wale pati is very very very Lucky πŸ˜³
haha i don't want any person to prefer me bt d person i prefer to prefer me  hope i am unique in a good way and u did big blunder in hindi aaluwa 😲 HONE WALE PATI i have only  one hone wala pati and i really don't want hone wale more patiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
else dey all including me be unlucky madwaπŸ˜†

I've always found a long lost friend in you...  can't tell d happiness this line of urs gave me i am glad dat u find a long lost friend in me 😳just like i did in u Just like you said once, remember? πŸ˜³i said cause i believe and feel Let it take janams but No, this Aalu will never go away from you i am glad aalu will be wd me and will never get annoyed with your Bak Baks πŸ˜³ thanks for it very much You gotta bear me for like FOREVER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All The Best πŸ‘πŸΌ
i will happiluy love to bear u always

Thoda emotional now...  You were always there for me during my bad days... I found the real friend in you at that moment... And I found how much I treasure you .. I never hesitated to tell you that 'I AM SAD' which I never show off to my friends.. especially WLRC πŸ˜› I've always been a comic piece there... sometimes VERY MATURE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› But you were the first person to know that 'I REALLY CAN GET SAD' πŸ˜‰ after Kiran Di of course... Person named Lolwa who turned Lolita isn't taken in to count  
now this make me emotional in between my happy tears and rofling session see u all did d magic by making me feel all extreme emotions all together
so answer is am ur friend and its my duty to be wd u at ur side in ur bad times if  i be unable to do that i will fail as a friend and i never in my life want to be fail in friendship so u want it or not i will time and again keep u bothering by presence in ur hard times and when u want to be alone i will not gonna provide u dat bt will try to be wd me
u get that
I took no measure to make your birthday more special and I am guilty of that πŸ˜’ But I cannot say in words as to how excited I am, as if it is my birthday.. I've been looking forward for today since some months now πŸ˜³ From the day you put in front of me a bet which I couldn't fulfill, once again No Apology for that πŸ˜†  Thank God there is no compensation for the bet πŸ˜› u aren't at all guilty didn't i always say feelings are important and i know u wish well for me and that what it matters others things are just superficial ho na ho makes no difference and ur words made me feel more special which ur any effort can did
lol now i regret why hadn't i put an compensation for d bet kam se kam puri toh hoti

And yeah, we've a lot of similarities in our principles πŸ˜‰ And the dissimilarity is you are Ever arguing πŸ˜† But I like itwa... It's something rare in people... I don't have that, I accept πŸ˜›
its my habbit that i can't change and yeah i love it so i am not gonna change it and regarding u even if u don't like u have to bear it coz i am not gonna let u live in peace i am ur friend and u have to accept d way i am u have no choice sorry

Enough na? Just like I duck at wishing, I duck at praising too πŸ˜† Waise... Not that bad too.. 

So, here is wishing you a very happy birthday to our Sundar si Chulbul Sneha Pandey ji πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Here is wishing you a great year and a life ahead... May you keep slapping all your students who can't slap you back πŸ˜‰ May God Bless you with ALL of his blessings... πŸ˜ƒ And May you get married as soon as possible and do the 'real' Rabba vey πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Would also like to take this moment to thank you... πŸ˜³
Thank you so much, for being with me whenever I need... Thank you so much for understanding me which very few people do πŸ˜³ Thank you so much for coming in to my life with the true 'Sneha'  πŸ˜³ And Thank You so so so so much for bearing with me the crazy and irritating git who throws lame jokes by your side πŸ˜† And I  say to you that, you are one of the best too β­οΈπŸ€—
u need not to thank me for anything just be wd me bearing me cause ur lame jokes made me laugh hard when i was hell upset and worried toh if we come to thank eachother for what we did to eachother my list will gonna be so long and i can't thank so muchπŸ˜†
just be whatever u always been to me and let me be what i been to u bas

Thank You Thank You Thank You 

Shubo Janmo Dinno πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pirantha naal  Vaaltukkal πŸ˜ƒ Suba Upandinayak Weva... πŸ˜† Janam Din ki bohoth bohoth Mubaarak ... πŸ˜³A Very Happy Birthday... πŸ€—
meko yeh language samajh main nai aati bt i hope jo bhi wish ki accha hi ki hogi wdout making my fun
hugs to u too
Janam janam, ho tu hi mere pass ma'am πŸ˜‰
Janam janam, ho tu hi zameen aasman
😳

Love you! 
love u tooo so much

arsneh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

On your Birthday, i hope that
Whatever you ask, May you receive
Whatever you seek, May you find
Whatever you wish, May it be fulfilled

now wish from our very own ArShi

wish you have a lovely birthday, and i wonderful year ahead... may you get all the happiness of the world... and may all you dreams come true...

nishu a tight jhappi to u
thank u for so many wishes
i wish all ur wishes come trueπŸ˜‰ soon
thanks for bringing arshi to wish me
u know dere wish make my bday more special
love u !!!!!
u make very beautiful edits nishu
also my one wish is that u give khairav to us soonπŸ˜‰
will u plz fulfill it soon😳

arsneh thumbnail