Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AAAHHH. I want that Zain omg. Look at Zain that time and now :( aah it's so hard to see my Zain bby like this<3
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah me too missing fatu Zain lotz and its high time to get sum light hearted scenes on BI ...fed up from all rona dhona and unlimited saazishe
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I miss him, beshram zain soo much... and his lal chaddi and his bath robe.. ๐Ÿ˜† basically the nanga punga times... ๐Ÿคฃ

lmaooo gutter mind๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Include me also guys, I'm dying to see naughty, besharam zain back,
I miss those heartful smiles, naughtiness and teasings
Did any of u notice in sterdays episode, I mean in auto how he talked and tried to stop her ,the way he called aliya, god he is back with same charm he made my day, Ab bas clean shave Baaki hai๐Ÿ˜†
My heart completely flattered I felt charms of him after ages from that auto scene

Well abt the scene u explained, that was a complete treat to watch, he was too besharam and aliya was super cute the way she cried like a cute baby, I still remember that scene after all I watched it countless times, thanks for making us recollect golden moment of zaya
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Include me also guys, I'm dying to see naughty, besharam zain back,

I miss those heartful smiles, naughtiness and teasings
Did any of u notice in sterdays episode, I mean in auto how he talked and tried to stop her ,the way he called aliya, god he is back with same charm he made my day, Ab bas clean shave Baaki hai๐Ÿ˜†
My heart completely flattered I felt charms of him after ages from that auto scene

Well abt the scene u explained, that was a complete treat to watch, he was too besharam and aliya was super cute the way she cried like a cute baby, I still remember that scene after all I watched it countless times, thanks for making us recollect golden moment of zaya

Hey welcome in the mission
I know we all r dying to see a clean-shaved Zain with his old attitude๐Ÿ˜†

ah ha that scene was a priceless one in BI
I am glad u had a nice time remembering it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww that besharam zain..
miss him...
those beautifull golden days of bi...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually started watching BI from this episode only...๐Ÿ˜›
Zain's dialogues and ALIYA's reaction made me go crazy for this show since then...and now I have become crazy about ZAYA...

Awww...those days...were so beautiful...I keep on watching the old episodes of ZAYA KITKIT and I am like hope I get to watch this scenes again...but even more UNIQUE...BI style๐Ÿ˜ณ

It would be really nice to see their KITKIT back...even a pinch of it is more than enough than REHAN scenes...