Want the Naughty/Mischievous Zain Back?!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ok so after reading all these spoilers from Fuze I am super excited abt the track. Hoping, it keeps up with our expectations.

But bfr anything I really want our old Zain back. The guy, who was full of fun, mischief, and naughtiness. He, who loved teasing his MEZ urf MKB and never left a chance when it came to romancing her.

I think it's high time that Zain's rona dhona shud come to an end. And he really needs to get out of that Devdas look/soul of his.

Of course I want him to win back his MEZ and that too along with her trust. But for that I want him to be the old Zain Usman Abdullah. Only Mamu Ka Beta has all the answers to MKB's questions. So Aaliya's old Zain shud face her challenges.

He will win it all and make her fall for him all over again (no doubt she never stopped loving him). We need the Cool Dude Lover Boy Zain to melt Aliya's heart. Yet, regardless of everything only Zain can bring back the old Aaliya. And Allah Talah ki Rahem bhi toh uske saath haiπŸ˜ƒ

Here is a reminder of our naughty Zain. Holi Sequence remb.πŸ˜‰

http://desiserials.in/media.php?id=10560

Zain: kaal raat toh itni masum toh nehi thi tum!!
Aaliya: Masum??
Zain: Bilkul bhi nehi. ekdam Sherni ki tarha. Bhuki Sherni, Khatarnak, Beqwoof, ek dum wild. Apna daat chabate huye, nakhun chabate huye. Aur mein shikar ki tarha tumhare shikar hone ka maza le raha tha.
Aaliya: bakwaas band karo! kuch bhi bole ja rahe ho. bohot ho chuka.

Zain: exactly kaal raat mein bhi yehi keh raha tha. baas aab bohot ho chuka, aab aur nahi. Lekin tumho ke tum sunne ki mood mein hi nehi thi.
Aaliya: Jhut, bakwaas. mein nehi manti. Allah Tauba!
Zain: Aare toh mein Sauhar hoon tumhara. koi geir thodi na hoon, jo Allah Tauba Allah Tauba kaar rahi ho? πŸ˜† Aur waise bhi Miah Biwi mein saab jayez hai. saab kuch!

Aaliya: Mein nehi manti, mein nashe mein bhi aisa nehi kaar sakti.
Zain: Mujhe bhi tumse yehi umeed thi. Lekin kaal meine dekha ki nashe ke aar mein koi kuch bhi kaar sakta hai. Kisi bhi haad taq ja sakta hai. But I must say you are pretty good.
Aaliya: Kaisi behuda bate kaar rahe ho tum?
Zain: Aare wife ho tum meri. compliment de raha hoon! Achhi baat hai. Aab se ye ulta seedha sone ka natak band. kaal se seedha soyenge. ok?! Chaye lao tumhare liye?
Aaliya: tumne mujhe roka nehi?
Zain: ek toh bang ka nasha upar se tumhara pyaar ka maza. ☺️Mein kya bekwoof hoon jo khudko rokata?! πŸ˜† Mein toh keh ta hoon humein hotel suit dubara book karana chahiye. ek 2nd round toh banta hai!...MR. DIRTY MINDED ZAIN ABDULLAH😳

and wo teen laat wo bhi seedhe mun (face) pe🀣

This whole scene was worth watching. Seriously I loved every single dialogue especially Zain's. πŸ˜†

Guys I really miss old days!! Now i just wanna see Zaya's tiff, love, passion, and romance.

Who else want the same??πŸ˜‰
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ME ME ME ME!! I miss him in that avatar too😭
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

ME ME ME ME!! I miss him in that avatar too😭

Saheba seriously I am dying to see this. I want to kill the CVs for doing this to our Zain and Aliya.

He is a broken soul and Aaliya is pretending to be strong and you can clearly see she is dead from inside. 😭
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a post! I'm tired of this serious zain! I too want my old zain back! I want him to tease his MEZ, love his MEZ like before! Enough of being devdas zain plz pehle jaise hojao! And that holy scene purani yadein taja hogae! How much i miss my old zaya! Kab ayenge wo din! Awesome post shona!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

What a post! I'm tired of this serious zain! I too want my old zain back! I want him to tease his MEZ, love his MEZ like before! Enough of being devdas zain plz pehle jaise hojao! And that holy scene purani yadein taja hogae! How much i miss my old zaya! Kab ayenge wo din! Awesome post shona!

hey thanx Simran!!
u know the saying "old is gold" It's so true
not only this holy sequence, but we witnessed so many hearty scenes of Zaya's that I keep thinking what happened??
I know right...I can't believe what they turned Zain into??
Like u all I am desperate to see our old Zain and only then I believe our old Aaliya will be back.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

MEEE
I miss his smile

seriously this guy forgot to laugh
we don't even get to see a sincere smile :(
and his smirks, winks...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I miss him, beshram zain soo much... and his lal chaddi and his bath robe.. πŸ˜† basically the nanga punga times... 🀣
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me also want that naughty,stubborn and romantic Zain Abdullah back.he really need to comeback from his devdas mood now.
that scene was my fav bold and naughty Zain Allah tubba his dialogue was so bold.i still blush whenever i see this scene lolz
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's a perfect post n I don't need to add anything all I would say is that yes I want our old Zain back :)
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to old Zain back 😊