DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beintehaa- I lost myself when i lost you. i found my self when i found you. ❤️
Before coming to this sequence, lets go back to the flashback scene where Zain and Aaliya returned back to their house in Bhopal after confessing their love during the riots. When asked about their whereabouts, Zain replied, "Khud ko kho diya, aur ek dusre ko paa liya". That was the time of inventing each other by losing yourself to the other. Now fast forwarding to the current scenario, this is the time to re-invent each other by finding each other again. Zain almost lost himself when he lost Aaliya. Aaliya too somehow succumbed herself to despair and is trying to be a hard and harsh person to others (which is absolutely against her personality). Both of them need to find their true selves now and that can eventually happen only when they will again find each other. This week, Zain finally found a part of himself as he got to see Aaliya again after a gap of a year. Hopefully, he will gather in the other parts too very soon. Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao were absolutely mesmerizing in the scene. Not to mention, Harshad has been tremendously brilliant in the Dargah sequence on Friday as well. 👏 ❤️

P.S This site is best , they are always speaking the hearts of BI Fandom 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing...
Fuze must be a die hard fan of BI like us😆