Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful update little Api

Am loving how this is shaping up, is going to be awesome

Mwah
Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago
Lavany thumbnail
Superb update!! it was so beautiful..Awesome!!
Continue soon pls!!
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Beautiful update little Api

Am loving how this is shaping up, is going to be awesome

Mwah

Thank u badi api 😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavany

Superb update!! it was so beautiful..Awesome!!

Continue soon pls!!

thanks a lot dear..glad u liked it 😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail
salam all, thank you so much for your response on part 2, now please scroll down for next part
PART 3

function was started, guest were arrived but zain, zubair, barkat and rizwan were waiting for her from last 30 mins at the entrance. Zubair was completely fed with the waiting session and so whisper to Rizwan 'hum yahan kiya kar raha hai rizwan?' 'idiot, aliya ana wale hai' he whispered back 'han to wo andar khud a jayege hum yahan kyun khara hai?' he asked
'zubair tujhe khara rehna hai to reh warna andar ja' 'ohkay, sorry, mai yahi rahunga..'

Rizwan again join zain and barkat and just after a minute a car came and stopped in front of the four. driver came out and open the door of back side when zubair saw girl's shoes he again whispered to rizwan 'yr kiya zarina khala na sonia gandhi ko bhe invite kiya hai? 'chup zubu' rizwan scolded him

Zubair became silent and that girl came out and she was none other than aliya, there aliya. the four stood there with there face in perfect 'awww' expression,She was wearing a light green colour shalwar kameez and decent but designer jewelry. they were just so shocked 'i knew it ye sab bht ajeeb react karenge. pichle 2 minute se mai yahan khare hun or ye khamosh hain' thought aliya..

finally zubair broke the silence 'tum, sach mai aliya ho ya i m hallucinating??' 'come on zubu, don't be so childish, mai aliya hi hun..' aliya trying to avoid their expression moved and hug zubair and then rizwan and then barkat when she moved towards zain, she became nervous, she was unable to hug him so she just say "hi" he also replied "hey". Zubair signaled rizwan and barkat to leave them. the 3 left and now they were alone but still they were silent just looking into each other eyes. it was looking like there eyes were talking.

aliya and zain heart to heart conversation

Zain-kahan chali gayd the or kyun?

Aliya-bus ek majbori tumse dor legaye mjhe

Zain-par bata to sakte the.

Aliya-nahe, bus jana zarori tha kise ko bata he nahe sake

Zain-tumhare bagair mai bht akela hogaya tha.

Aliya-jante hu

Zain-kaisa?

Aliya-kyun k tumhare bagair mera bhe wohi hal tha.

Zain-kiya jana se pehle ek bar bhe mere bara mai nahe socha?

Aliya-socha tha, lakin kise or k bara mai bhe to sochna tha, or ise liye jana para tumse dor

Zain-par?

Aliya-nahe please koi or sawal mat karo mai jawab nahe de sakunge, bht mushkil se apne dil ko yahan ana k liye razi kiya hai dobara kar pana mushkil hoga.

Zain-theek hai tumhare liye mai tumhe apna sawalon se azaad karta hun.

tears were pouring down there eyes they were smiling that they met after a long time and were crying that they can't express that actually what are they feeling at that time? Finally to avoid that feeling aliya spoke up 'aa wo ayaat kahan hai?' 'wo apne room mai hai, chalo tumhe lekar chalta hun' zain replied coming back to this real world while aliya nodded, they start walking towards ayaat room as zubair, barkat and rizwan were busy in attending the guest...

'so kya karte ho ab?' nothing special, bus abu k sath buisness mai...that's it' he replied to her question 'hmmm, shaadi ki?' 'nahe..tum ne?' 'mee? Umm no, not yet '

-----

they were in ayaat's room, ayaat was still applying some makeup because she was so nervous, barkat was helping her while zain, zubair and aliya were standing silently. just then aliya's mobile rang 'who is it?' asked zubair 'wo mere PA ke call hai, shayad kuch kam ho' replied aliya as she clicked the green button 'what the hell is this varun, i told you that don't disturb me' aliya scolded in a bossy tune 'i'm sorry mam but Mr.Mehta mere baat hi nahe sun raha tha, he was arguing continuously in fact wo abhe tak office mai hai' he explained 'ohkay, wo jahan bhe hai call shift karo' she ordered and he followed her command and shift the call now it was Mr.Mehta

'hello mam, mjhe apse pochna tha k...' started mr.mehta but she interrupted 'Mr.Mehta apko yad hoga k aj subah hi humare meeting hue or apke is deal se related jo questions or worries tha mai sab ka answere diya. but ap ab bhe satisfied nahe? i'm sorry mai ap jaise irresponsible logon k sath kam nahe kar sakte. this deal is cancelled now' 'par ap is tarah deal cancel nahe kar sakte, ap jante hain isse humare companies ko kitna loss hoga' 'han shayad hoga bhe par apke is behavior ke bad i don't think k koi faida bhe hoga but aliya mama...' 'look i don't want to listen anything else so please shift call back to varun...'

'varun just cancel the deal' ordered aliya as soon as the call was back to varun 'but mam..' varun started but she cut him off 'just cancel it' she cut the call but while talking she did'nt realized that the four were watching her and listening her conversation, she turned and the four were looking her shocked and confused at the same time

'what?' asked aliya 'aliya tumne ek call ki wajah se deal hi cancel karde? Tumne apni company ka itna lose kardiya..?' asked barkat and aliya just shrugged 'kuch rupiyon k nuksan se mere company loss mai nahe chale jayege najma, and itne irresponsible logon k sath karne bhe mera nuksan hoga, mere time ka nuksan hoga' said aliya while other remained silent 'guyz tum pareshan kyun ho raha ho company ka matter hai to mai kal ise dekhlunge' aliya said making everyone fine except zain, he was just staring her, even aiya was feeling so awkward with his stare 'you are right,btw let's go ayaat, or kitna ready hoge?' said barkat 'i am ready, let's go'

they all came out, after engagement ceremony zubair introduced aliya to everyone, nowthey all were sitting together 'barkat, mom or dad kyun nahe aye abhe tak?' zain asked barkat while aliya srarted sweating but no one noticed it 'bhaijan, abu needs to go to a business party so they aren't coming ' replied barkat making aliya relief 'btw aliya tum apne company mai kis post par ho?' asked zubair

'actually ye company mai na delhi mai join ki the, or ab mai is company ki bhopal ki branch ko handle, is company ka koi decision mere sign k bagair final nahe ho sakta' they all were appreciating, gave them a faint smile 'guyz ab mjhe chalna chahie, it's too late and mai rehte bhe akele hun so' said aliya after few minutes 'aliya please thori dair bad chale jana hum tumhe drop kar deinge' forced barkat 'nahe mere pas driver hai par mjhe kal 8 bje office bhe pohachna hai ek bht important meeting hai' she said 'acha theek ab phir kab miloge?' asked ayaat 'i promise u sweety, whenever i'll get free time i will to meet you guyz.' said aliya and after meeting ayaat and rizwan's parents she took her leave

'barkat huma bhe chalna chahie' announced zain 'bhaijan ap jaye mai nahe a rahe' 'kyun?' 'wo mai aj ayaat k yahan rukun ge' 'ohk..then me leaving' saying so zain left

on the road

Zain was driving but he stopped when he saw aliya's car. he came out and move towards her car, when aliya saw him she too came out the car 'kya hua aliya?' asked zain 'kuch bhe to nahe' she replied a little nervous zain knitted on this silly reply ' i mean nothing serious just puncture' 'to tum ghar kaisa jaoge..?' 'driver mechanic ko bulana gaya hai, ata hoga tum jao' 'mai tumhe aese hod kar' he paused 'i mean tum kab tak aesa akale ruku ge yahan, mere sath chalo mai drop kar deta hun tumhe?' 'nahe zain zarorat nahe iski..' 'come on aliya tum university mai bhe mere he sath jate the' 'nahe wo bat nahe, tumhe to mera address bhe nahe pata'

'Aliya! tum bata sakte ho mjhe' he asked frowning 'oh han, right...' aliya touching her temple 'let's go' zain locked her car and aliya called her driver to bring the car at home after repairing it, zain sat on the driving seat but aliya sat at the back side, aliya was so nervous 'aliya, i'm not ur driver' i know' 'then come and sit in front' 'oh sorry'

she came in front and also told him her address, he dropped her and left, he was not so shocked this time when he saw her house because now he finally understood how much rich she is now but the question is "how" the story she told about her job was not completely true he know she is so hardworking and intelligent but still he don't believe.

Aliya's room

Aliya came out from washroom wearing her night gown, she lie down on her bed just thinking about zain,

'kitna sawal the uske ankhon mai, kitna dard, takleef or najana kiya. mera bas chalta to mai tumhe sab kuch bata date lakin mai tumhe kuch nahe bata sakte zain, mere zindagi to badal gaye lakin mai tumhare sath aesa nahe hoga. agar maine tumhe sach bataya to tum apne zindagi k ek bht khubsurat rishtako kho bethoge' she thought

--*__*--

that's it, i hope you guyz liked this one too, do hit the like button and leave back your feedback, silent readers it will so nice to listen from you too😳 thanks in advance
criticism is welcomed

p.s;-buddy me for pm's

thanks
aroo😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago