On Monday what will zain do???

Poll

On Monday what will zain do???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't wait for tomorrow... Zain has landed back in aaliya's house to get some answers.. she is unaware that he knows the truth.. as per precap we know he will ask her questions... so how will he do it...
I go for option 1...😃.☺️.❤️.

Mission.. whatever be

Or if u all have any new suggestions pls do added here...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

zain's Istyle..!!!☺️☺️

Yaaa... It been sooo long since we last saw him do that... 😳
Leprechaun thumbnail
I'll go with 1.
well exited to see it.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wnt option 1 but i dnt think alia wl let him again close to her like this..she wl again tell one more lie to cover up or wl ignore him.. n if he asks her ques in her home,,,then there may b sm kmh:-( but just wnt him to let her evoke the truth quickly n then leading to 3 challenges...hope CVs dnt drag n give good epi at mnday...
Edited by riakhan364 - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Option 1
very excited 2 c that happen
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Erm in the given circumstance where Zain was caressing her face like she might melt any moment if man handled, pinning to wall or aggressively pulling her close is unlikely! He will play along for a few sec as we saw in precap and then ask her questions point blank! She may refuse to answer may be then we see some pushing and dragging and coming close! I'm pretty excited actually lets hope Zainu ishtyle is on the way! Seems a lil unlikely tho' but if not on monday, it's sure round the corner! Zain can't tolerate Aliya's ignorance of him for long! It wont be long before he wud be bck in action *old ishtyl* now that he has MKB in front of him!

PS: The tracks good! I only want Rehan n Shalaam out of the way and Aliya to tell Zain she hasn't forgiven or forgotten what her parents have done!

Originally posted by: titleepari

Erm in the given circumstance where Zain was caressing her face like she might melt any moment if man handled, pinning to wall or aggressively pulling her close is unlikely! He will play along for a few sec as we saw in precap and then ask her questions point blank! She may refuse to answer may be then we see some pushing and dragging and coming close! I'm pretty excited actually lets hope Zainu ishtyle is on the way! Seems a lil unlikely tho' but if not on monday, it's sure round the corner! Zain can't tolerate Aliya's ignorance of him for long! It wont be long before he wud be bck in action *old ishtyl* now that he has MKB in front of him!

PS: The tracks good! I only want Rehan n Shalaam out of the way and Aliya to tell Zain she hasn't forgiven or forgotten what her parents have done!

Ya.. true.. zain istyle is yet to come out but he might come very close to her knowing that she is still his old aaliya and also he might stop her from moving around by just holding her hand but pinning is little far away...😆