Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/11/zain-to-jump-in-a-swimming-pool-taking-aaliya-along-in-beintehaa/

So ZaYa do fall into the pool... wish fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜†

Best line - Shalam decide to wait and watch. Yes please.. STOP forcing your decision ๐Ÿฅฑ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/11/zain-to-jump-in-a-swimming-pool-taking-aaliya-along-in-beintehaa/

So ZaYa do fall into the pool... wish fulfilled ๐Ÿ˜†

Best line - Shalam decide to wait and watch. Yes please.. STOP forcing your decision ๐Ÿฅฑ

@bold. shivaaani .facepalm yes nigaaa ๐Ÿคฃ dued m going crazy here by reading that line n just wondering mai wo scene kaise dekhugi i mean shalam ka muh
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so Zain failed the task?๐Ÿ˜• well these tasks doesn't seem to be about passing or failing anyway๐Ÿ˜† it's more about him learning a lesson.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

so Zain failed the task?๐Ÿ˜• well these tasks doesn't seem to be about passing or failing anyway๐Ÿ˜† it's more about him learning a lesson.

That is exactly what this is about, for Zain to learn something and to realize what Aaliya felt when he didn't trust her. I'm glad all this is playing out this week, so these tasks will be over with by Friday it seems. Looking forward to what Zain does next, he can't walk away from Aaliya now. Zain is not a quitter, if he really wants a second chance he will put up a fight especially after being put in Aaliya's position.

ShaLam could care less about them, there is a spoiler about Rehan apparently he tells Aaliya she is lucky to have a guy like Zain. Looks like Rehan will finally come into good use but that is the wait and watch scene for me ๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope the part about Zain and Aaliya falling into the pool is true, I didn't want some random girl in the pool with him!

-Facetious- thumbnail
LMAO another one ๐Ÿ˜†

Rehan please stay the way you are... I don't want to start hating you too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is exactly what this is about, for Zain to learn something and to realize what Aaliya felt when he didn't trust her. I'm glad all this is playing out this week, so these tasks will be over with by Friday it seems. Looking forward to what Zain does next, he can't walk away from Aaliya now. Zain is not a quitter, if he really wants a second chance he will put up a fight especially after being put in Aaliya's position.

ShaLam could care less about them, there is a spoiler about Rehan apparently he tells Aaliya she is lucky to have a guy like Zain. Looks like Rehan will finally come into good use but that is the wait and watch scene for me ๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope the part about Zain and Aaliya falling into the pool is true, I didn't want some random girl in the pool with him!

WORD!!

I cannot wait to see how Zain goes from here. He obviously cannot quit, seriously what would be the point of him going through all this if he did.

Zain vowed in front of Fahad that he'll protect Aaliya and anything related to her. I think he'll answer Aaliya for the third challenge by going against Fahad. That'd be just a step forward..

LOL.. wish fulfilled I guess.. He'll fall with her but she'll move away before he opens the blindfold.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

lol if Shalam are going to keep shut and just let Aaliya take her own decision then they will do a huge favour on all of us and our blood pressures will remain stable for a while๐Ÿ˜† As for Rehan, no comments I just do not understand this character. I can't connect with it at all. Let's see exactly how this guy is going to be a pillar..because if it's for halala then god the CVs have NO idea of the wrath they are going to face everywhere.

And yes I really hope it's Aaliya with him in the poolโ˜บ๏ธ But you know for me the thing that keeps circling in my mind is not these challenges...as i know that he will learn just how deeply the pain he inflicted on her has hurt her...so what I am most curious about is what happens AFTER? After these challenges what happens then? how does zaya go from there? does Aaliya still refuse to forgive him? what can Zain do then to win her heart? and most importantly just how the heck will these two reunite? Zain seriously doesn't seem to know about halala and Aaliya doesn't seem to know either...I mean she would have kept pushing him and not give him a chance at all as she would tell him that there is no point to all of this because whether she forgives or not, they can't get back together as they have to do halala to be together again...so is the show really going halala way? if not then what? man this is so mysterious.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, i don't understand, spoiler say it's a romantic moment in the swimming pool but when he removes the blindfold it's another woman. How does that work?

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Guys, i don't understand, spoiler say it's a romantic moment in the swimming pool but when he removes the blindfold it's another woman. How does that work?

magic ๐Ÿ˜† on a serious note, i have no idea ๐Ÿ˜•
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol if Shalam are going to keep shut and just let Aaliya take her own decision then they will do a huge favour on all of us and our blood pressures will remain stable for a while๐Ÿ˜† As for Rehan, no comments I just do not understand this character. I can't connect with it at all. Let's see exactly how this guy is going to be a pillar..because if it's for halala then god the CVs have NO idea of the wrath they are going to face everywhere.

And yes I really hope it's Aaliya with him in the poolโ˜บ๏ธ But you know for me the thing that keeps circling in my mind is not these challenges...as i know that he will learn just how deeply the pain he inflicted on her has hurt her...so what I am most curious about is what happens AFTER? After these challenges what happens then? how does zaya go from there? does Aaliya still refuse to forgive him? what can Zain do then to win her heart? and most importantly just how the heck will these two reunite? Zain seriously doesn't seem to know about halala and Aaliya doesn't seem to know either...I mean she would have kept pushing him and not give him a chance at all as she would tell him that there is no point to all of this because whether she forgives or not, they can't get back together as they have to do halala to be together again...so is the show really going halala way? if not then what? man this is so mysterious.

WORD Saheba, that's making me wonder too