Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I have watched today's episode in bits and pieces. I think I will catch this week's episode on weekend only. Anyways coming to the point precap was awesome. I guess my wish of an intense scene is gonna get fulfilled tomorrow*fingers crossed*. I am loving how we are getting Zayalicious episodes😳😳

Yo Aashi.. Keep wishing.. you wished for a 5 mins long scene and we got THIS πŸ˜†
you should wish some more πŸ˜ƒ
-Facetious- thumbnail
heyy guys πŸ€—

Did I read that right? Pree didn't win an award?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watching the episode for the umpteenth time

Heyy Shiv! πŸ€— Er, there's some confusion about her winning the award idk :/ I hope Megha just got it wrong...

Did anyone notice; in that scene where Zain is praising her 'khoobsoorat aankhein' and says muah, he isn't even looking at her eyes πŸ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Watching the episode for the umpteenth time

Heyy Shiv!πŸ€—Er, there's some confusion about her winning the award idk :/ I hope Megha just got it wrong...

Did anyone notice; in that scene where Zain is praising her 'khoobsoorat aankhein' and says muah, he isn't even looking at her eyesπŸ˜†

I hope so too... so many sites listed her as the winner, even Newsroom tweeted it.. All of them lied or what?

Really? Where was he looking then? πŸ˜† That entire scene was so hilarious.. I cannot stop coming back to the one where she punched him and then his voice dropped and OMG gutter alert... these two are just ☺️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im pretty sure she won a million people cant lie i hope Megha is mistaken
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yo Aashi.. Keep wishing.. you wished for a 5 mins long scene and we got THIS πŸ˜†
you should wish some more πŸ˜ƒ

HAHH yeah I am gonna keep wishing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dayum
What is this confusion regarding Pree?
Has she not won the award or what?
Oh come on man don't say that
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope so too... so many sites listed her as the winner, even Newsroom tweeted it.. All of them lied or what?

Really? Where was he looking then? πŸ˜† That entire scene was so hilarious.. I cannot stop coming back to the one where she punched him and then his voice dropped and OMG gutter alert... these two are just ☺️

Exactly, why would all of them lie? It makes no sense πŸ˜•

Pssht, at her lips, duh πŸ˜† ☺️
That scene was hot yet cute at the same time! Ahh, so impatient for tomorrow <3
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly, why would all of them lie? It makes no senseπŸ˜•

Pssht, at her lips, duhπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
That scene was hot yet cute at the same time! Ahh, so impatient for tomorrow <3

13 hours to go..

Can't wait to see how those three challenges play out.. not looking forward to see him cutting his hand πŸ˜”
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My mind was only in the gutter yesterday to be honest! I was literally only watching where their hands were, the second time I saw πŸ˜‰ and my God, are they comfortable with each other! ☺️ BTW I thought those rats were so cute! πŸ˜†

I really hope that Meghaa got it wrong. They both deserve so much to win. Even the range of emotions they showed yesterday was really something!