Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Saranvir, I couldnt really read, but i squinted to read the first line and i dont hink i need to read more, give me her contact so i can break her face honestly

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors?ref=br_tf

here you go nigaaa. she is deepika , n this is her page and she posted this on her twitter account

https://twitter.com/deepikageetzaya
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not to spoil any of your moods today. but i have one question how the holy molly ZAYA will get back together ? any solid idea which will fit def
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My next wish list - harshika get married
Seriously it will be a waste of this chemistry otherwise
Pree really dug her nails into her shoulder and he like a umm "professional " just kept quiet
-MKB- thumbnail
And this is what I wrote on Mandy's post
honestly i expected a one minute scene after which Aliya would push Zain
but no what did i get here? an intense, passionate hug where both of them poured their feelings
Aliya still loves Zain, she can shout the contrary to the entire world but the truth is she still is affected by his presence
the vulnerability can be seen in her eyes , the longing which she missed and also the conflict in her mind-whether she should give in or maintain her facade. but she gave in even though it was because of some external factor but in the end she did find comfort in her husbands arms
now she can run away from him as much as she want but at the end of the day it is the only place where she could be calm and calm she was
Zain the way he was breathing her scent as if for one year his major part was missing, as if he was just cherishing the moment
the Gutter talks which they did in front of the food inspector was hilarious but although it did turn into a medium of expressing their thoughts like Aliya blaming him for the absence of their romance and Zain just missing her
honestly thank you Suraiya for coming up with this plan and just for today mind you- come here for a hug
the major catalyst in a Hot Zaya scene
i think that the slap was justified , Zain in a way was misbehaving with her he does not have nay right to since now he is not even her husband (but even then he would not have any right to force himself) right now Zain is being stubborn and is not able to understand the depth of her pain , he feels that a sorry and working in her dhaba can redeem him but it takes much more than that Zain, he first needs to realize the importance of trust in a relationship which he clearly broke
but i am sure Aliyas challenge will make him understand the gravity of the problem
and also Aliya did not wanted her vulnerable side to come out in front of him again , as it is she already had shown her feelings in front of zain even it was for few seconds. She can not be weak this time and the slap was a proof of this
i also liked the way she asked in the precap that why should she forgive and forget? when it was Zains turn he did not do the same thing instead he went ahead with the divorce, then why should not see get an opportunity to show her anger? why should a sorry mend it?
at least Aliya is letting him stay near her but Zain reacted in a very different way
i definitely am with Aliya! go Aliya! 👏
PS- can Cv's please change the banner now? it is completely a role reversal right now, they should show Aliya giving angry looks and Zain giving innocent looks
PPS- Can Harshika get married? 😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

My next wish list - harshika get married

Seriously it will be a waste of this chemistry otherwise
Pree really dug her nails into her shoulder and he like a umm "professional " just kept quiet

omg YES PLEASE!! I mean theres only a certain extent to which you can act out chemistry and physically close scenes...and then theres Harshika who take all that to whole another level
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

i think she crossed her line. she is admission of bi page on Facebook. her name is geet

That is way too small to read, I can't make out a thing and I have to ask, do I want to know what it says? Honestly that page is not the official BI one and many of her so called predictions have turned out to be false. Its best to ignore her.

Regarding Harshad and Preetika, these two really do have chemistry. I have had my favorites but truthfully speaking these two have taken things to an entirely different level, you completely forget they are acting. Their chemistry comes off that natural, that real. I just loved their scenes tonight!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is way too small to read, I can't make out a thing and I have to ask, do I want to know what it says? Honestly that page is not the official BI one and many of her so called predictions have turned out to be false. Its best to ignore her.

Regarding Harshad and Preetika, these two really do have chemistry. I have had my favorites but truthfully speaking these two have taken things to an entirely different level, you completely forget they are acting. Their chemistry comes off that natural, that real. I just loved their scenes tonight!

Mandy this one isn't about spoiler. It's addressing Harshika..telling that how wrong of them for not tweeting at all even after winning and how if they keep this up then fans will abandon them even if they deserve awards.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have watched today's episode in bits and pieces. I think I will catch this week's episode on weekend only. Anyways coming to the point precap was awesome. I guess my wish of an intense scene is gonna get fulfilled tomorrow*fingers crossed*. I am loving how we are getting Zayalicious episodes 😳😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Mandy this one isn't about spoiler. It's addressing Harshika..telling that how wrong of them for not tweeting at all even after winning and how if they keep this up then fans will abandon them even if they deserve awards.

Seriously?! Does she realize that Harshad and Preetika put in late hours last night just so they could finish the episode we all loved so much? This cast and PH do not have an episode bank like other shows do, most of what we see is literally shot the previous day as Preetika said in an IV a while back. I feel fans are too harsh on Harshad and Preetika who are working hard to deliver the best episodes they can, I'm sure when possible they will tweet but right now they are probably exhausted from shooting on such a hectic schedule. Let them be.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

And this is what I wrote on Mandy's post

honestly i expected a one minute scene after which Aliya would push Zain
but no what did i get here? an intense, passionate hug where both of them poured their feelings
Aliya still loves Zain, she can shout the contrary to the entire world but the truth is she still is affected by his presence
the vulnerability can be seen in her eyes , the longing which she missed and also the conflict in her mind-whether she should give in or maintain her facade. but she gave in even though it was because of some external factor but in the end she did find comfort in her husbands arms
now she can run away from him as much as she want but at the end of the day it is the only place where she could be calm and calm she was
Zain the way he was breathing her scent as if for one year his major part was missing, as if he was just cherishing the moment
the Gutter talks which they did in front of the food inspector was hilarious but although it did turn into a medium of expressing their thoughts like Aliya blaming him for the absence of their romance and Zain just missing her
honestly thank you Suraiya for coming up with this plan and just for today mind you- come here for a hug
the major catalyst in a Hot Zaya scene
i think that the slap was justified , Zain in a way was misbehaving with her he does not have nay right to since now he is not even her husband (but even then he would not have any right to force himself) right now Zain is being stubborn and is not able to understand the depth of her pain , he feels that a sorry and working in her dhaba can redeem him but it takes much more than that Zain, he first needs to realize the importance of trust in a relationship which he clearly broke
but i am sure Aliyas challenge will make him understand the gravity of the problem
and also Aliya did not wanted her vulnerable side to come out in front of him again , as it is she already had shown her feelings in front of zain even it was for few seconds. She can not be weak this time and the slap was a proof of this
i also liked the way she asked in the precap that why should she forgive and forget? when it was Zains turn he did not do the same thing instead he went ahead with the divorce, then why should not see get an opportunity to show her anger? why should a sorry mend it?
at least Aliya is letting him stay near her but Zain reacted in a very different way
i definitely am with Aliya! go Aliya! 👏
PS- can Cv's please change the banner now? it is completely a role reversal right now, they should show Aliya giving angry looks and Zain giving innocent looks
PPS- Can Harshika get married? 😆

You just wrote my heart out. I was too lazy to type why I think the slap justified but here u said it all 😊 For a moment I was like she slapped him 😲 but when I put myself in Aliya's shoes, I couldn't blame her. They are no longer husband and wife, hence, Zain has lost all rights to romance with her 😭 Precap was amazing. I am hoping for a really intense scene. I wanna see Aliya screaming at him and I wanna see Zain screaming back too even if he was at fault 😆