Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

saheba - did you just cancel my request ? 😆

but i need Shalam to get punished as well, they were the main culprits behind zaya getting separated in the first place
they were just let off the hook very easily and that is something which i am not able to digest !

what request?😕 i never had any intention to..sorry
girl believe me i am still so upset that Shalam is left off the hook and everyone is acting all normal with them now while Zain alone is facing the fire! how is that fair at all? I understand that they were tricked but they started this domino effect!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know.. I'm not really looking forward to it but have to be prepared for this nonsense.

This promo was just to depict the track ahead, I was so happy to see it, once again reminded me of PR and their 12th Nov promo 😆 was really impressed!

Suraiyya and Shalam were a given, I want to see how Zarina poses a threat to ZaYa, like what will she gain if Aaliya comes back in Zain's life... more brownie points from Suraiyya??

Zarina could be two faced here, pretending to help Suraiya when she really plans on foiling her plans. I don't know because I really see her gaining nothing from keeping Zain and Aaliya apart
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't believe RM is happening either, as much as I hate Rehan right now for not helping Zain I do not believe he will marry Aaliya nor do I believe Aaliya will do this out of spite. These are two characters who value a marriage and to destroy them like that especially Aaliya would not make much sense especially given how this is her and Zain's story. Plus, the religious aspect that must be respected here, fans would be outraged if they show a RM like that. So RM is out of of the question. I'm still hoping for loopholes to Zain and Aaliya's divorce, the suspense is still there as to if its valid or not.

bingo !! word !! said it all. mandy in friday's episode zain was in dargaah and saying mujhe sai rah chalaane waali khudd kaise rasta bhatak skkti hai. so these lines m accepting that creatives already dropped the idea of rm , in many other show they are destroying FL characters as recently happening in ishita of yeh hai mohabatein , they butured her character once again , here in case of aaliya. m def infinity times sure they are not going to kill charm of aaliya character
-MKB- thumbnail
Allah is with Zaya
nobody can separate them bas!

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Allah is with Zaya

nobody can separate them bas!

YES Rehan and company should seriously start distancing themselves from Aaliya and get a control of their kids!!! And i want Rehan to tell his kids not to call Zain monster uncle!! Zain saved Kabir last time i check!! If Rehan cares for Zain like a brother as he claims then he should do this!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zarina could be two faced here, pretending to help Suraiya when she really plans on foiling her plans. I don't know because I really see her gaining nothing from keeping Zain and Aaliya apart

Yeah could be... We are also yet to see what Zarina is afraid of from Hyderabad.. maybe Aaliya discovers that truth and Zarina plain hates her for that?
-MKB- thumbnail
also Rehan should scold that Zara and tell her not to call Ammi
it is like forcing a relation on Aliya , Aliya is way too good to deny them but Rehan should have some sense at least , how can he just let his kids someone else Ammi ?
and i am damn sure that Shalam will use this argument to convince Aliya to get married to rehan (for the kids and all the crap)
oh give me a break !
Zaya shouls go to some destination away from all these people so that Zain could woo her without any obstacles!
like the Matheran sequence
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa...Beintehaa ❤️

Impactful lines will def suits the best from monday ❤️ #LOVEZAYA

Originally posted by: saranvir

Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa...Beintehaa ❤️

Impactful lines will def suits the best from monday ❤️ #LOVEZAYA

I swear BI has one of the best lyrics ever
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I swear BI has one of the best lyrics ever

you see . BI should release their songs . i guaranteed they gona get immense praise and faida faniicaly ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago