Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

He knows this.. Her VO was added later that it was her who instigated Shalam.

I feel that THIS is why theres' a huge possibility that he will apologize to Shalam. because he knows that Nafeesa instigated them and that they just fell prey to her plans...honestly as much as I would hate for him to apologize to them..it would be good..Usman will definitely be proud of him 😳
-MKB- thumbnail
next week i dont want to see Rehan fangirling over Aliya ! 😵
and also the Kuala bear kids who cling to Aliya
for gods sake find your own Ammi
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

RM Is not Happening at any cost ❤️

I rest my case 😃

I don't believe RM is happening either, as much as I hate Rehan right now for not helping Zain I do not believe he will marry Aaliya nor do I believe Aaliya will do this out of spite. These are two characters who value a marriage and to destroy them like that especially Aaliya would not make much sense especially given how this is her and Zain's story. Plus, the religious aspect that must be respected here, fans would be outraged if they show a RM like that. So RM is out of of the question. I'm still hoping for loopholes to Zain and Aaliya's divorce, the suspense is still there as to if its valid or not.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I feel that THIS is why theres' a huge possibility that he will apologize to Shalam. because he knows that Nafeesa instigated them and that they just fell prey to her plans...honestly as much as I would hate for him to apologize to them..it would be good..Usman will definitely be proud of him😳

Yeah you are right.. but if they show him apologizing then Shalam too should apologize, had they not been so nosy none of this would have happened.. I SERIOUSLY wouldn't tolerate if they showed Shalam treating Zain like dirt and he's asking for another chance.

When they reunite, I want Aaliya to come running back into Zain's arms and for him to hug her tightly and lift her up.
-MKB- thumbnail
saheba - did you just cancel my request ? 😆
but i need Shalam to get punished as well, they were the main culprits behind zaya getting separated in the first place
they were just let off the hook very easily and that is something which i am not able to digest !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah you are right.. but if they show him apologizing then Shalam too should apologize, had they not been so nosy none of this would have happened.. I SERIOUSLY wouldn't tolerate if they showed Shalam treating Zain like dirt and he's asking for another chance.

When they reunite, I want Aaliya to come running back into Zain's arms and for him to hug her tightly and lift her up.

I know promos can be misleading but based on the one released, it doesn't look like Shalam will be cutting Zain a break anytime soon. So while Zain will be shown apologizing for where he went wrong, we will have to wait longer for ShaLam to do the same sadly.

I want the scene to play out like Zain dreamed about, for Aaliya to melt in his arms and for him to spin her around like he did the night of their confession.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I think even Nafeesa too would help Zain in some way.. She can always try and sabotage Suraiyya 's plans 😆 and Zarina would expose her..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

next week i dont want to see Rehan fangirling over Aliya ! 😵

and also the Kuala bear kids who cling to Aliya
for gods sake find your own Ammi

LMAO kuala bear kids. DEAD 🤣
-MKB- thumbnail
zarina sabotaging suraiyas plan will come as a big blow to her and i want Zarina to be the one to do so , in that way she can also get back at Suraiya for i dont know what reason!
karma its time to bite Suraiya, Fahd, and the Haiders in their asses
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know promos can be misleading but based on the one released, it doesn't look like Shalam will be cutting Zain a break anytime soon. So while Zain will be shown apologizing for where he went wrong, we will have to wait longer for ShaLam to do the same sadly.

I want the scene to play out like Zain dreamed about, for Aaliya to melt in his arms and for him to spin her around like he did the night of their confession.

I know.. I'm not really looking forward to it but have to be prepared for this nonsense.

This promo was just to depict the track ahead, I was so happy to see it, once again reminded me of PR and their 12th Nov promo 😆 was really impressed!

Suraiyya and Shalam were a given, I want to see how Zarina poses a threat to ZaYa, like what will she gain if Aaliya comes back in Zain's life... more brownie points from Suraiyya??