Posted: 10 years ago
SUMAIYA🤗❤️
LOL i know right! what an episode ☺️
perfect mixture of hotness and comedy👏
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Something totally unexpected and freaking hawt!! 🤪 ☺️
Harshika are gonna kill all of us with their "professionalism" one day!
manny136 thumbnail
todays epi was wow so much zaya i hope i dont get spoiled lol. Suri wiping her hands after she handed billy the rat box lol well woman dont do such nasty stuff. Was it just em but those rats were so white and looked kinda clean lol reminded me of the movie ratatouille lol Zain walking with those chickens lol i would freak if there was a chicken perched even near me lol Aww we had the first office scene fb lol and then the hot scenes started lol Besides the emotional separation the physical one must have been as painful for zaya coz even before their love confession happened they were pretty touchy feely. They never show the under the sheets SR fb have u notices its always the rain kiss and the bed initial scenes lol loved the song and poor aliya so confused and hurt and thanks to the cooker lol the hug was hooot lol then the sliding down and the convo the rats everything was filled with romance, comedy, anger, the talk about their separation did get to aliya and u could see she was getting upset her face was all stressed and she even clenched her hand. She did get distracted by the rat but then when the inspectors left zain brought it up again and i know he repents but he keeps on demanding she forgive him but he really needs to realize how much hurt she went through, i think he doesnt get the depth yet. The slap was shocking but i knew aliya would have to get physical with him like shove or push something he did take advantage of the situation lol as for the slap his beard kinda cushioned the blow lol. Even tom he is demanding forgiveness poor aliya she really need to vent it all out i dont think she really can talk to anyone as well, not her parents, or her neighbor but she really needs to let it all out.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You GUYS Harshad is so small himself but DAMN we cant even see Pree when hes hugging her LMAO
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Saheba!🤗

I was honestly prepared for just a few mins of ZaYa tbh...episode surpassed my expectations! And those hugs!!! Some people really were really into their characters huh?😉

Really looking forward to the outpouring of emotions though...
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

todays epi was wow so much zaya i hope i dont get spoiled lol. Suri wiping her hands after she handed billy the rat box lol well woman dont do such nasty stuff. Was it just em but those rats were so white and looked kinda clean lol reminded me of the movie ratatouille lol Zain walking with those chickens lol i would freak if there was a chicken perched even near me lol Aww we had the first office scene fb lol and then the hot scenes started lol Besides the emotional separation the physical one must have been as painful for zaya coz even before their love confession happened they were pretty touchy feely. They never show the under the sheets SR fb have u notices its always the rain kiss and the bed initial scenes lol loved the song and poor aliya so confused and hurt and thanks to the cooker lol the hug was hooot lol then the sliding down and the convo the rats everything was filled with romance, comedy, anger, the talk about their separation did get to aliya and u could see she was getting upset her face was all stressed and she even clenched her hand. She did get distracted by the rat but then when the inspectors left zain brought it up again and i know he repents but he keeps on demanding she forgive him but he really needs to realize how much hurt she went through, i think he doesnt get the depth yet. The slap was shocking but i knew aliya would have to get physical with him like shove or push something he did take advantage of the situation lol as for the slap his beard kinda cushioned the blow lol. Even tom he is demanding forgiveness poor aliya she really need to vent it all out i dont think she really can talk to anyone as well, not her parents, or her neighbor but she really needs to let it all out.

@Bold - Exactly...he knows that he hurt her but he doesn't understand the depth of it or how he shattered her completely. The slap was painful but it was needed for him to get an inkling of how she felt. She's going to do everything she can to push him away but Zain needs to stay strong and keep fighting...

I guess the vegetable cutting spoiler will play out tomorrow or on Friday...
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You GUYS Harshad is so small himself but DAMN we cant even see Pree when hes hugging her LMAO

It's so adorable!! 😆
Like there's this picture on Twitter of them hugging and you can barely see Pree ROFL
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
It will be during the challenges that Aaliya puts forth when Zain will realise to what extent he's hurt Aaliya...I really want him to read her diary though...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAOO Aaliyahs Expression seeing Zain come in with three murghis, DAFAQ he Called her a murghi too🤣 this is epic yo
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Btw is IF being weird for anyone else? It seems the site is having technical problems or maybe my internet is just acting up?