Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

You know what made it even HOTTER, when they hugged and slid to the floor

THAT was the BEST part of entire song sequence

BI's trend of unexpected scenes floored me again.. And Harshika - words aren't enough.. their chemistry is beyond fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

THAT was the BEST part of entire song sequence

BI's trend of unexpected scenes floored me again.. And Harshika - words aren't enough.. their chemistry is beyond fantastic ๐Ÿ‘

I refuse to believe that there isn't more to them offscreen, they have to be close friends right? Comfort level is extremely beautiful!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shiv, thanks for the pictures!! ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
musicxolover thumbnail
FINALLY watching the episode now and ROFL at the way Zain walks in ๐Ÿ˜†
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again a very meaningful episode wherein some of the bottled up emotions from both sides were shown. There was a comic element as well as pain, feel, touch, and desperation on Zain's end!! He is willing to do anything to get her back when he has realized that he has lost her indeed!! Well more is coming i assume wherein he will get to see the depth of hurt he has inflected on her. Hope Zain has the patience and will to take it all in in order to open her heart again.

I am still with Aliya in what ever she is doing. Why should she forgive him so easily where he has humiliated her 3 times in public and also we should not forget how she was refused to even see her mamu in the last minute!! She was not allowed to pray. She sat outside and that too was thrown water on her face!! Remembering all this I feel Aliya is still fair as Zain needs to know that sometimes sorry is not enough. ATM it is a good boon for him that he will be given the chance. The slap was also coming as he continued to hold her against her wish. Aliya has become so tough inside that she will not be swayed easily. And we know that Zain is equally determined to make her love him once again. Persistence and patience is the key here. Hope he understands the underlying lesson in each of the challenge that he is going to face.
Precap was beautiful. It showed the desperation in him and the fact that he is willing to do anything for her. Saying is easy but the real gut comes in when you have to DO IT. Lets see what Aliya puts him through and how Zain fares.

Would love to see Aliya's thoughts when she is alone as if we go by her true nature, she is also hurting a lot more, just by hurting Zain. And would love if Zain gets to read ALiya's notebook!!

We know that by the time Zarina's plot thinkens a bit Aliya will be back in that family as only she can throw them out. How, only BI team knows :) :)

musicxolover thumbnail
There were red nail marks on Harshad's...uh, Zain's shoulder ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMFGG i just saw the pictures, First Harshad Looked so hot and they are hugging so tight๐Ÿ˜ฒ
musicxolover thumbnail
Girl, go watch the episode ASAP!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMFGG i just saw the pictures, First Harshad Looked so hot and they are hugging so tight๐Ÿ˜ฒ

go watch the episode. it was so hot and sizzling man i can't even โ˜บ๏ธ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

There were red nail marks on Harshad's...uh, Zain's shoulder ๐Ÿ˜† โ˜บ๏ธ

lol someone went really deep into their characters ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†