Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you see the way he runs and than Harshad and than call me crazy for being crazy after him and his run, the man has class alright. I freakin got goose bumps especially when the BI music was played man,

@Bold. same here girl. I was so happy that they used that BI music in sooo long!!! i was smiling like an idiot when i heard that music πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Bold. same here girl. I was so happy that they used that BI music in sooo long!!! i was smiling like an idiot when i heard that music πŸ˜†

LOL me too!! I freaking love BI's music ❀️ They should officially release all their music!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly, i want something light for a bit too, too much pain on screen is pretty but it can too much at times.

I used too too many times LMAOπŸ˜†

M, i have been waiting idiots could have told us at least

I think from this week we will get something light to balance out the emotional scenes we got last week. Zain and Aaliya have now met and he knows she lied about being married so the story will move forward from here, he will now put up a fight

I know right! I'm so annoyed that they keep telling fans the video will be released, the video will be released but until now there's been nothing!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hey M! LMAO i even remember you telling me to be ready to see fillers and with rehan lots of him but thank goodness we didnt, but honestly one thing is clear Zain is the PILLAR of BI not others. not one episode can go without his scenes. ME too, the man shot like crazy and he was so freakin good, lol i can understand why the ph didnt want him to go.

I really hope Cv come back to these loops and pinpoint ghulam and Shabana too, and honestly rehan can go to hell,a hell of a brother he was. if he recalls properly he worked for Zain, he got a better job cause of him otherwise he was just an ordinary lawyer.

I cant wait too see ZAYa man i hope we get some light moments of Zain doing cute things for her once again.

That's because I was convinced that is what we would get, that is why I'm so amazed with this PH. They could have easily put in fillers and have some more hit and misses like everyone expected but instead we got Harshad throughout the episodes without the excessive use of body doubles! The poor guy worked so hard before going on a well deserved break.

I want Ghulam and Shabana to get what is coming to them, why should Suraiya be the only one to pay? These two need to realize the havoc they wreaked on two innocent lives and continue to do so. I want this loss to be as much theirs as it is Suraiya's.

That is what makes this track intriguing, how will Zain win back Aaliya's trust? Will he be able to be flirtatious like before or will he tread carefully knowing that this time Aaliya is keeping herself guarded??

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's funny how we keep on talking about remarriage of Aaliya and hot dog when they haven't been married once πŸ˜†

If RM happens, it'll only be of ZaYa ❀️
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really wanted to write a full fledged review but just didnt get the chance of doing so. But wanted to share my thoughts hence keeping it brief.

Did the definition of brief get changed in dictionary ?πŸ€” Kidding πŸ˜† I love to read your views and I thank God for giving you some spare time to write your views 😊

What a week man, we began sulking from the moment Monday ended for we had no hope that ZaYa would see each other this week and would have to put with Rehan; however we got lucky and the rest of the week was ZaYa-licious completely, regardless of the fact that Harshad was away the man shot like crazy, as a viewer we can tell for it was all him in Thursdays and Fridays episode, no wonder the production house was trying to convince him not to go, LOL.

You know these are the situation when u come to know what kind of fan you are ? Like instead of bashing him to go on break because for some it means that it is unprofessional, most of the people were actually happy and that is what it means to be loyal fan right ? This guy needed the break and I am so happy he got it. He needs a break. You can see how tired that guy is; his voice and eyes literally scream that they need rest :( I won't mind if Preetika goes on break too πŸ˜† I wish he had an amazing time with his family !!!

ZaYas confrontation, their longing, their pain for each other is there but their past and their bad-wishers will always come in the way. For them to be able to get through it all, they will need to be strong and hopeful, for them to dodge every rock they will have to look on the other side where they will only seek happiness.

Past is what is significant right now. The past that includes all the moments they spent together is what is motivating Zain and it's the past which include memories like talaq which is holding Aliya back. Everything happened in the past is gonna determine the future and that is what life is all about :( As fans it's hard for us to stick to the present because future of Zaya seems so uncertain right now , which makes us to worry about the future rather than enjoying the moments in the present :(

Zain and Aaliyah didn't let go of each other even when getting up from the fall, the touch they longed for a year was finally back, how could they just let go, the way Zain constantly kept on caressing her face to make himself believe that he wasn't hallucinating again. Aaliyah was just as happy from the inside to see him, she once again felt protected and safe in the only SOLE arms she would ever feel as such.

The scene was so beautiful. The way he was touching his nose with hers was extremely cute. I was going like Awww. I said this earlier too and will say it again I felt like everyone was sympathizing with Zain. IDK I felt Fahad and Rehan kind of feeling Zain's pain when he was telling Aliya how hard he tried to find her. Zain's story was extremely painful to hear. I know how I stopped myself from crying. He got to see his love and it felt like his life was again complete. You see how Aliya so wanted to hug him and never wanted to let him go but unfortunately the events in the past held her back. Can we blame her? No we can't πŸ˜• She is right at her place for not letting her inner desires to overcome her facade that she is all strong.

Covering her up with the dupatta, protecting her from all the evil, making sure shes safe before letting go. I loved how he didn't call her or stop her so he could justify himself but rather the least he could do atm was protect her from all the evil and he did. TBH for me nothing stood out more than that scene, not their falling, not the pose in which they fell in, not how close they were, not what Zain or Aaliyah said to each other but how Zain picked up the dupatta, covered her and how Aaliyah hugged that dupatta so tight to herself as her whole life depended on it.

YOOO That scene was sooo GOOD. I was going all fida at Harshad. The way he wrapped her and the way she held on to that dupatta that was just out of the world. For me that scene indicated that Aliya wants that protection. The way she held that dupatta so tightly like she was basically trying to hold on to Zain via that dupatta. U get what I mean πŸ˜† They are still husband-wife. I don't care what happened in the past -_-

Aaliyah hasn't moved on a bit, shes still living in the minute of that night in the hotel where everything of hers came crashing down and somewhere still inside of her she refuses to believe that something as cruel happened, her fairy tale life was no more. Exactly why she doesn't want Zain to come back, she does not want that boiling pain inside of her to come out that shes kept so deeply hidden inside of her that no one can see it.

I just feel for this girl mahn. She can't even express her feeling to anyone because no one really cares except Zain. I wonder when she will be able to recover form the nightmare hopefully Zain will make her come out of her nightmare. This girl has seen so much seriously.

Zains hope reaching the sky upon finally seeing her, his promise finally fulfilled to his father although not completely, he still is yet to bring her back in his life, him making the promise of protecting her from every little thing, every damn thing, nothing now is going to affect her without affecting him, Him promising everyone that this time he wont fall, nothing will break him and even if he does he will make sure to rise stronger and braver than ever.

That was one of the highlights too... I got a big nostalgic though. Few months back Zain and Aliya were together and happy and had their mamu/ dad to guide them and now they had nothing. I know Zain will stick to this promise and I know he will win Aliya, he has to for him and for us πŸ˜†

I mean we didn't get a whole punching in the face scene with Fahad but Zain clearly the fact that time no one can break, no one, was enough.

I was like on your face Fahad. Aliya Zain ke sath hi mehfuz reh sakti hai and he will prove that again and again πŸ˜ƒMehfuz word has so much power in it !! I swear the words in Urdu have so much depth in them 😊

Azaan Holds such a spectacular position in ZaYas life, the Azaan once before helped him too, in finding Aaliyah at that time he had lost hope too he had given up but no, the Azaan led him to his Aaliyah to whom he was able to express his love too. At this time it was no different, he was saved from the evil mentality that would shatter him more, he was rescued from the instigation and the best of it was that he was led to the right path where his hope was once again redeemed.

I love when they use religious elements to show that no matter what evil will always lose...

The way this man cried, laughing and crying for not being able to believe that she was still very much his and lived in his memories. Man Harshad killed it, Pree was fantastic as well but Harshad was the true star .TBH Harshad being not even a year old actor in this industry and he easily over shadows all, including Nandish, be It acting or his persona everything is just so top notch man.

Harshad #1 nigga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Honestly firstly I was like what happened to Zain πŸ˜† I am a weirdo πŸ˜• But he was great πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love does come around no matter how dark the pathway seems, how impossible it might be atm but true love and purity does come around. TBH Zains love for Aaliyah so clean, pure and massive that nothing will be able to defeat it, he will fight and fight hard this time. And he will win. Zain has committed to protect her like a mad man and I cant wait.

They will emerge more stronger now. Zain will never ever repeat the mistake of distrusting Aliya now. Sometimes it bugs me that Zain didn't trust Aliya. If we see it was such a small matter, but the incidents that happened because of that small MU were such a big deal that we can't even blame Zain. CVs played it smart here too. they didn't give us the change to question Zain.

Scenes that I want :

I want a scene where when Zain and Aaliyah unite, for Aaliyah to tell Zain how shes tired, shes tired of fighting from the world for herself, shes tired of justifying and proving herself innocent, while hugging him and I want Zain to hug her back as tightly as possible and be like Aaliyah trust me and just hand yourself over to me and I will handle all.

IK, Aaliyah is going to be strong and all but can she break down in front of Zain at least once, I just feel like it needs to take place, she needs to yell, scream and tell how much shes in pain and his answer his question of how "tumne mera bina aik saal kaisa jiya" I want see anger tears love pain all, just once, an intense convo, which will further motivate Zain to fight for her. As a matter of fact I want Zain not to tell her he knows the truth that way Suraiya nor anyone else will find out. No parents no rehan just the. I want Zain to tell her how much he regrets letting her go, how he spent his days without her, how he drowned himself in his memories, imagine if Zain still writes love notes to Aaliyah hoping one day she will come back to read them.

@BOLD I told the same thing to Mandy yesterday that I want an intense scenes now all emotions together at the same time. I wanna see that anger that real anger; anguish, anxiety, pain , anger, tears everything. Last time we got an intense scene was that Party scene where Zain manhandled Aliya (no manhandling this time though). I want Zain to ask questions from Aliya showing her that he doesn't know the truth and then in the end I wanna see Aliya giving up and be like What else I could have done. i want you to move on because I can't eve come to you and can't see tour life being ruined and then Zain telling that his life is already ruined because of her absence in his life.

And Of course, A POOL CONSUMMATION, thank you very much. Still sticked to that πŸ˜†

I honestly had the goosebumps, when Zain was running towards Aaliyah just a second before saving her and the BI title music played man, Harshad is epic man.

My complaints:

Zain cannot cannot I repeat cannot ask for forgiveness in front of Ghulam and Shabana, im already real pissed about the fact that they were forgiven so easily and Nafeesa is still walkin around without being punished a inch. It just really irritates me how they don't regret what they have done, the matter would have never reached talaq if their dumb asses never got the papers signed by Aaliyah, it would have never came this far.

It is so disappointing to see all the culprits being happy in their lives and the innocent people paying off for their deeds. I am gonna be so pissed if they don't show a punishment track for all of the losers 😑 I want Nafeeza to do sth for Zaya to redempt for her deeds although no redemption will be enough for her πŸ˜•

P.S. New Thread, New Week, hoping for the best! Harshad looks really hot and smacking with the beard so you bums leave the man alone. No comments πŸ˜† He did look hot while running though πŸ˜‰

EXCUSE THE ERRORS, I dont have time to edit!

YOOO I replied like this after so longgg. It took me 30 minutes and I finished listening to my playlist even πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's funny how we keep on talking about remarriage of Aaliya and hot dog when they haven't been married once πŸ˜†

If RM happens, it'll only be of ZaYa ❀️

I have thought about this so many times but I am so lazy so I still write remarriage πŸ˜† Who has time to write marriage of Rehan with Aliya considering how many times we talk about this
Edited by -Aashima- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL me too!! I freaking love BI's music❀️They should officially release all their music!

I tweeted to Megha to forward the request. She said "yeah it's in mind" :D
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they will make tons of money if they officially release all of BI's music! GUARANTEED!
-Facetious- thumbnail

I]but honestly does ZAin even know that Nafeesa instigated them not just filed the reports, i really hope cvs comes back to these points[/I]

He knows this.. Her VO was added later that it was her who instigated Shalam.