Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey Heena 🤗
There is a TE spoiler, pretty much same as that of DC. Only addition was of Suraiyya instigating Fahad and something about food inspector.

I just read on Twitter that Harshika couldn't go due to shoot. This just sucks man :(

Hey Shiv🤗

I read that too, such a shame. We are so deprived, we need some Harshad and Preetika loving. Hope we get it at the next awards.

Have you read the article about Rehan and how he doesn't want to get in between Aliya and Zain, hope he stays that way and helps them instead. Hating on Shalam and Grumpy, kameeneh kahi keh
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just read that article... loved the last paragraph, rest of it is more of a review..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's Wednesday already. o.O
Hola and bye, y'all :P
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dayum you guys you have all the fun without me :(
Tell me what did I miss? :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone did you read the new TT article? I love what they had to say about the latest track, basically its nothing we don't know about the challenges Aaliya gives Zain to push him away but here it talks about things from Zain's perspective. Zain will now realize the extent he hurt Aaliya and will do whatever it takes to win her back
-MKB- thumbnail
yeah it definitely is not Aliya's character
but Zain needs to be taught that a mere sorry can not bring back the trust which he easily gave away!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -MKB-

yeah it definitely is not Aliya's character

but Zain needs to be taught that a mere sorry can not bring back the trust which he easily gave away!

Exactly, I know whatever she is planning to do is something which is out of character for her but she is trying to push him away before he breaks her heart again. This is what Zain needed to understand, that despite her love for him she just can't go through that again. I just hope that after these three challenges Zain is still shown fighting for Aaliya, that he realizes that the main traits which made him fall for Aaliya are now near to impossible to see because she is that hurt. I'm hoping he gets his hands on her diary.
-MKB- thumbnail
yeah Zain needs to learn the value of trust in any relationship
its just not love which can make a relation last but many other things
and Aliya is doing the right thing by showing him the hurt which she felt when he just abandoned her
those things can not be taken back, like Zain can not forget the jail night similarly even Aliya can not forget the three words uttered in pure anger and misunderstanding
these challenges are made to show the trampling of trust and importance of it
because what if something happened tomorrow will Zain again believe someone else and abandon Aliya?

-MKB- thumbnail
OMG! the episode was hot
Zain in vest , all the tight hugging
i need to switch on my AC
-MKB- thumbnail
i know Shiv
the episode was effing hot
the hug , the longing and the true feelings spoken by them