Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Beintehaa: Zain continues to persue Aaliya, Suraiya unhappy with this

Zain (Harshad Arora) has entered Aliya's (Pretika Rao) life once again and is trying his best to convince her to get back with him in Beintehaa.

It was last seen that Zain gets employed in Aaliya's Dhaba and Aaliya gets annoyed to see him.

Aaliya does not want Zain to be a part of her life again and sends him away to do a difficult task of getting chicken and eggs from the farm.

On the other hand it is seen that Suraiya comes to know that Aaliya had lied to Zain about being married to Rehaan.

Suraiya gets worried thinking that Zain has once again fallen into Aaliya's trap and he should be stopped anyhow.

Another twist takes place as Aaliya's parents take Aaliya's marriage proposal to Rehaan.

Will Aaliya agree to marry Rehaan in a bid to remove Zain from her life? Let's wait and watch.

Rehan has said no to grumpy.Hope Aalia should n take hastty decision.his article is from Metro masti
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sad but you are right, with these upcoming challenges Aaliya's love for Zain is going to be questioned but the only reason why she is doing all this is because she loves him so much. Aaliya could have easily moved forward with her life but she found it hard to do so because her love for him is holding her back, as much as it pains her, he does live in her memories.

Their parents, especially their mothers need to get what is coming to them. I want Zain and Aaliya to fight back and stop letting others come in the way of their happiness.

YES.. I really want them to walk away with this lesson. Enough of being selfless and doing things for others.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just watched like two minutes of the episode. Why do I feel like Rehman Chacha is Zarina's husband ? The way Rehman described his wife perfectly suits her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
OMGGG the precap ❀️ I want a 5 minute long scene of the precap πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

OMGGG the precap❀️I want a 5 minute long scene of the precapπŸ˜†

IKR.. we got like 20 secs of it and see the excitement level.. the scene better be long.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys, any new spoilers? I seem to miss out on everything nowadays
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
harshad and pree dint attend the awards last night due to shoot. somebody confirmed on twitter
-Facetious- thumbnail
Hey Heena πŸ€—
There is a TE spoiler, pretty much same as that of DC. Only addition was of Suraiyya instigating Fahad and something about food inspector.

I just read on Twitter that Harshika couldn't go due to shoot. This just sucks man :(
-Aashima- thumbnail
Shivani true I just wanted to watch precap because everyone was really excited about it and now I have joined the club πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
YOO Rehan was crying. I felt sort of bad for himπŸ€” I only watched the scene where his tear fell and I guess he was looking at Rida's pic

Hopefully we get what we want in tomorrow's episode.

Arghhh Harshika couldn't go 😭

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Last night UK TV: #Saathiya & #SaraswatiChandra topped UK ratings #EkHasinaThi next #NAUC remained low: http://ow.ly/BjQxf @StarPlus