Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

yeh murgi to ekdum aaaliyaa ki tarah kadooos hai , tumse mai baad mein niptugaa 🤣

This scene was hilarious! Played out way better than I thought it would! I will deal with you later, then goes for the one that is like him 😆 I felt so sorry for the poor guy when the cage toppled over on him I couldn't stop laughing.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

yeh murgi to ekdum aaaliyaa ki tarah kadooos hai , tumse mai baad mein niptugaa 🤣

this scene was HILARIOUS!!!🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

They basically copied the DC spoiler, lately TE has been doing a rotten job when it comes to giving spoilers.

I'm just glad Aaliya will be shown conflicted otherwise she would be bashed more when in reality the poor girl is getting no pleasure out of putting Zain through all these tasks.

LOL.. we are on the same page.. I wrote the exact same thing.. 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL.. we are on the same page.. I wrote the exact same thing.. 😆

LOL its just sad that Zain's repentance is being acknowledged but not the fact Aaliya is still reeling from the wounds inflicted upon her emotionally by Zain that night. It is not like she is some cold hearted chudail like she portrays herself to be, this mask she puts on is only to shield herself from getting hurt. Zain will have to melt her. I wonder if he will find her diary.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL its just sad that Zain's repentance is being acknowledged but not the fact Aaliya is still reeling from the wounds inflicted upon her emotionally by Zain that night. It is not like she is some cold hearted chudail like she portrays herself to be, this mask she puts on is only to shield herself from getting hurt. Zain will have to melt her. I wonder if he will find her diary.

I think he will Mandy. Why else show her have a diary in the first place. They could have just shown her reflecting and talking to herself but they opted for a diary...I have honestly never thought about this until you have brought it up. But yes i think he will get a hold of it...but now i wonder how and when. And also I wonder where the CVs are going with this rehan angle...
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was seeing with my mom wen he said this murgi is like Aalia baad mein niptuga nd the other one he said soft like me. we both started laughing my mom said if he is soft why did he give T to her ,she pleaded, nt to give third T
Now Rehan nd Zarina ka past.Oh suri ka past is also der.
Food inspector____ suri must hve called inspector to dhabha , she must hve spoiled da food prepared in dabha so dat after tasting da food ,inspector may close the babha coz food is nt good (must hve added stone or something)Acc to spoiler suri will fail.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

This has been a trend on Indian television. And I really hate when at some point one's love is glorified to such an extent that fans start questioning the other's love. But sadly this always happens.

We are so glad that they'll show Aaliya conflicted just coz she doesn't get blamed.. I want to know why she should be blamed.. Was Zain shown with conflicted emotions when he gave the second talaaq. We got one scene in jungle where he says why he can't see her tears.

If one has to blame, blame BOTH otherwise none of them are at fault... they are struggling coz of the situations created by their good for nothing parents.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I think he will Mandy. Why else show her have a diary in the first place. They could have just shown her reflecting and talking to herself but they opted for a diary...I have honestly never thought about this until you have brought it up. But yes i think he will get a hold of it...but now i wonder how and when. And also I wonder where the CVs are going with this rehan angle...

Me too.. didn't think of this at all.. you guys are right.. maybe Aaliya would manage to get rid of him and this diary would serve to him as new hope.

Regarding Rehan... I honestly was confused when I saw him with Rida's pic. Was he missing her like still in love with her OR was he feeling guilty that he's fallen for someone else 😕
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys guys guys. listen up. so in aiwen i was vehli here sitting. so i just visited kumkum bhagya forum yeh hai mohatebin and one other ekta how. so listen up what ppl are talking in hindi.
they were like.. 300 episode ho chle a lead actors ne ek doosre ko hug ni kiya confession kya krengay and other was like ekta ko mangalsutar/kumkum / shaaadi/ iskee aage kuch ni sochti aur chaaar paaanch baaar shaadi kraa rahi hai ekta mata

one was like udr colors par dekho itna achaa show hai beintehaaa , abhi abhi launch hua hai. leads da pyaaar b hogya consumation b hogyi talak b hogya situations ki wajah se aur ab main lead male , aapni heroin ko manaa rahaa hai wo achaa track chl raha hai. kal raaat bi ke show ne do awaards aur jeeete 8 mahine mein. ekta en shows se kyu ki kuch sochti kyu kbada kr rahi hai indian industry ka. 🤣

sees guys we are that famousss fandommm
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I've given up with the Rehan angle. I just do not understand where the CVs are going with his character, obviously they cannot go with RM at least not know because of the way it would happen nor is he being shown as their well wisher who is helping them. I don't know anymore

Maybe at the end of the three challenges he will find the diary unknowing to Aaliya and realize what she's been going through.

Originally posted by: -SH-

This has been a trend on Indian television. And I really hate when at some point one's love is glorified to such an extent that fans start questioning the other's love. But sadly this always happens.

We are so glad that they'll show Aaliya conflicted just coz she doesn't get blamed.. I want to know why she should be blamed.. Was Zain shown with conflicted emotions when he gave the second talaaq. We got one scene in jungle where he says why he can't see her tears.

If one has to blame, blame BOTH otherwise none of them are at fault... they are struggling coz of the situations created by their good for nothing parents.

Sad but you are right, with these upcoming challenges Aaliya's love for Zain is going to be questioned but the only reason why she is doing all this is because she loves him so much. Aaliya could have easily moved forward with her life but she found it hard to do so because her love for him is holding her back, as much as it pains her, he does live in her memories.

Their parents, especially their mothers need to get what is coming to them. I want Zain and Aaliya to fight back and stop letting others come in the way of their happiness.