Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Did he shave🤔Last time he looked dashing was on Eid😔

some of it from his neck 🤣

Aashi he's looking GOOD... for REAL... with that beard.. did you see the Precap? You won't complain if you see it.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

YES.. his voice modulation is bang on!! Is there anything he's not good at? Hard to believe this one's a newcomer.. deserves all the awards man 👏

OMG right... that was so cute.. I'm glad those two guys are helping him out 😆 and if Rehman is indeed Zarina's husband then I'm very happy... he looked like a nice chap someone decent and wise for both ZaYa... since everyone else is hell bent on breaking them apart.. smart move by CVs to show bonding between Aaliya and Zarina's husband.

Honestly man crying, intense, romance comedy the man does everything with perfection.

OMG me too, they way they were like kick out malkain of MKB tauba tauba😆, wait i though grumpy is Zarinas husband, and Rehman so he is? lmao oh shit now that makes sense, Yes Oh please i hope hes positive for ZaYa

i watched the precap a million times already😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

some of it from his neck 🤣

Aashi he's looking GOOD... for REAL... with that beard.. did you see the Precap? You won't complain if you see it.

girl stop being annoying just stare at him and he'll look hot to you 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Grumpy and Zarina are still a mystery but from today's episode it looks like Rehman chacha is the husband.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LMAO.. I thought his name was Rahim FAIL 🤣

How hot is the Precap ❤️

Jaanta hun madam.. Pata hai madam

Old scenes AGAIN ❤️

That precap was so hot!!!

Yayyy partyyy 🥳
Hope we get some tomorrow... Sbs/sbb must have covered the awards.. if they went there we'll get a glimpse of them for sure tomorrow.

Doubt it, Colors was tweeting pictures from the event and none of Harshad or Preetika. I am guessing they went late and avoided the cameras sadly

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@M, why cant Harshika upload a selfie themselves i dont understand honestly

@Shiv LMAO fail, word its so hot how he calls her madam, she could call him Sir adn we got ourselves a good *ahem* deal LMAO

it was a hot and funny precap, like he looks so hot i that black tank and than aaliyah goes like nago pango DafAq🤣

I know right? At least upload one of yourselves individually and PS makers can do the rest with the merging! We just want a pic

Aaliya knows she can't resist such hotness, I know I was fighting for Harshad to shave but he is looking hot! I think I've become too used to this look now!

-Facetious- thumbnail
I'm sure people are gonna miss his beard real bad once he shaves #bipolarmuch 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LMAO.. Seriously! The look on his face would be priceless if she comes onto him "Yes SIR you were saying" harshad is awesome in comedy now too.. hilarious scene with the chickens.. the way he glared at them... Yeh Aaliya ki tarah khadoos hai, Yeh meri tarah shareef hai 🤣

This scene was hilarious especially when the whole thing came crashing down and the chickens went everywhere, I couldn't stop laughing!! Poor guy
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yayy, got out of class early :D
*Sigh* The precap is soo hawt; especially how Zain's voice was all low and husky...eeks!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yayy, got out of class early :D

*Sigh* The precap is soo hawt; especially how Zain's voice was all low and husky...eeks!

i still can't get over that precap. #nostalgic
i got to see my zaya the way they were at the start of the show after such a long time.
i am so hoping that we continue to get this mischievous Zain😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i still can't get over that precap. #nostalgic
i got to see my zaya the way they were at the start of the show after such a long time.
i am so hoping that we continue to get this mischievous Zain😳

Them #SheerKormaFeels 😆
Ikr, it's so good to see a mischievous Zain again :D