Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

YES they didno pics no nothing from them yet.😭

Yayyy partyyy 🥳
Hope we get some tomorrow... Sbs/sbb must have covered the awards.. if they went there we'll get a glimpse of them for sure tomorrow.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@M, why cant Harshika upload a selfie themselves i dont understand honestly
@Shiv LMAO fail, word its so hot how he calls her madam, she could call him Sir adn we got ourselves a good *ahem* deal LMAO

it was a hot and funny precap, like he looks so hot i that black tank and than aaliyah goes like nago pango DafAq🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@M, why cant Harshika upload a selfie themselves i dont understand honestly

@Shiv LMAO fail, word its so hot how he calls her madam, she could call him Sir adn we got ourselves a good *ahem* deal LMAO

it was a hot and funny precap, like he looks so hot i that black tank and than aaliyah goes like nago pango DafAq🤣

LMAO.. Seriously! The look on his face would be priceless if she comes onto him "Yes SIR you were saying" harshad is awesome in comedy now too.. hilarious scene with the chickens.. the way he glared at them... Yeh Aaliya ki tarah khadoos hai, Yeh meri tarah shareef hai 🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
He looks HOT in Precap.. just like the sheer Korma scene in Bhopal. #oldmagic
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. Seriously! The look on his face would be priceless if she comes onto him "Yes SIR you were saying" harshad is awesome in comedy now too.. hilarious scene with the chickens.. the way he glared at them... Yeh Aaliya ki tarah khadoos hai, Yeh meri tarah shareef hai 🤣

I love how Harshad makes his voice husky and HOT, his voice projections are always on point. LMAOOO hes probs going to be shocked and be liek DAFAAQ🤣

LMAO honestly hes so good we literally cry and laugh with him, his glares and than running and all so freakin perfect.how cute did he look making roti in the back and than flour on his face such a hottie
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

He looks HOT in Precap.. just like the sheer Korma scene in Bhopal. #oldmagic

OMFG Stop hotness man, i love him in blackk
-Facetious- thumbnail

I love how Harshad makes his voice husky and HOT, his voice projections are always on point. LMAOOO hes probs going to be shocked and be liek DAFAAQ🤣

LMAO honestly hes so good we literally cry and laugh with him, his glares and than running and all so freakin perfect.how cute did he look making roti in the back and than flour on his face such a hottie

YES.. his voice modulation is bang on!! Is there anything he's not good at? Hard to believe this one's a newcomer.. deserves all the awards man 👏

OMG right... that was so cute.. I'm glad those two guys are helping him out 😆 and if Rehman is indeed Zarina's husband then I'm very happy... he looked like a nice chap someone decent and wise for both ZaYa... since everyone else is hell bent on breaking them apart.. smart move by CVs to show bonding between Aaliya and Zarina's husband.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMFG Stop hotness man, i love him in blackk

Did he shave 🤔 Last time he looked dashing was on Eid 😔
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMAO Aaashi NOPE nigga he looks HOT whatchu talking about
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Did he shave 🤔 Last time he looked dashing was on Eid 😔

he shaved only the beard on his neck😆 i think this look is still needed right now where the story is. just wait slowly the beard will go😉