Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
LMAO Heena, Exactly plus its not Aaliyah so yea
LMAO watching the episode now, how cute was Aaliyah screaming Zains name and asking if he burned his hand, no shit sherlock, and than saying who hired him, How cute did Harshad look pulling the atta in the back 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I Cannot get over how cute Harshad looked with his pants pulled up and flour on his face lmao😆
Aww hes loves her so much the way he tasted her food and was like your hands still posses the same magic, LOL i love how he calls her madam its actually pretty HOT ya know, she should call him sir we should have a good*ahem* deal😆

Those two guys working for Aaliyah are helpign Zain, LOL

Zains "kaha tha na Dad appka beta bohot talented hai" LMAO this guy doe😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys, did Harshika win anything?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
HARSHAD was so cute, LMAO the way he mad the kids repeat after him, his and Reham(i think thats the name) chachas convo
"Chacha hoga tera baap"
"Dekhiye Baap pe maath Jaye"
LMFAOO these two🤣

OMG aww how much he wanted to say that hes her husband, ONE day you will ma homie, I cant wait till that day comes.

"Meine toh aaj tak sirf murghi kayi, aur pakhyi bhi nahi aur app pakarnay ki bathay karahay hai"
"You Must be joking chacha"
"OHh Angrazzz, joking, kaam karna hai na" #BaistiCOmplete LMFAOOO ZAIN 😆

Than Zains convo with the murghis, okay the word murghi just cracks me up😆,
LMAO His stares with the chickens,
"yeh toh Aaliyah ki tarah khadoos hai" "yeh meri tera shareef hai" LMFAOO this guy doe, so innocent yet blunt!

If you guys remember Aaliyah used to call Zain khadoos when they got married and now its vice versa. Okay that song was so perfect for the scene.

OKay Harshad, honestly this man is amazing, be it crying or comedy he does it with perfection.

the precap was HOT yet funny at the same time, HARSHAD in a tank and too BLACK OMFG, and than Aaliyah calling him nango pango LMAO what the🤣

Cant wait till tom!
musicxolover thumbnail
LOL since there's nothing about the awards, imma go watch the episode :D
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HARSHIKA WON FRESH FACE CATEGORY!!!🥳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Rehan just dont come between ZaYa, when today he was crying looking at his wifes photo, i felt bad but than again hes a huge threat to their relationship.
HONESTLY Shalam can go to hell, you people ruined your DAUGHTERS life not Zain, CVS i really hope you make them realize their mistake Zain isnt at fault only!

@Sruthi so far nothing not even a picture of them
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

FOR REALLL YAYYY! Sruthi scratch that they won! BUT NO PICTURES SAheba be ready for the twitter attack im not kidding if we get no ivs or pictures
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMGGG PARTAAAY!

Wait, you're sure, right? 😆
manny136 thumbnail
Suri's got so many shocks today, first the rm truth, then zain stalking aliya lol and zara u saw him lol then the accident raaz parcel and apparently the accident has been dealt with but suri has no clue lol and bilal why would u eat from the same dhaba u were trying to destroy lol and then go and blab tht now zain makes tandoor there lol, suri lost all her mojo for shopping and now is back on mission keep apart zaya lol wonder if she will go to the dhaba lol