Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LMAOO I can't stop laughing omgg ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ *hides the hammer behind my back* :P

Dude, I want him to stress on how she calls herself Allah ki laadli and how his laadli can't lie about anything...basically he needs to lay it on thick until Aaliya bursts. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for hiding the hammer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— People are surely gonna think I am a Psycho ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Anyways, dude I would love to see that. They never ever showed Aliya saying that she is Allah ki laadli again and I would love if she acknowledges that right now. Oh mahn can I hope CVs live up to our expectations of Monday *fingers crossed*
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaliya also needs to cry it all out , all those bottled emotions which has made her angry
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aaliya needs to burst and let out all that pain and anger she's been holding in, its the only way she can start the healing process.

yes see this is where she has it backwards. she thinks that if she opens up about her feelings then she will be ruining all the effort she put in to be this settled and composed in her life.but the truth is she hasn't settled in at all. this is all just pretense. not even the kids can make her happy! god she said it herself in her diary that she put on a smile for them to please them but inside she's still in pain.

I want Zain to provoke her, he needs to make her burst like you said.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wnt intensity back n alia bursting out her sorrows before zain emotionally wid a scene hitting him on chest n then leading to a tight hug as did during the breakage of nikah wid zeeshan in old epi..๐Ÿฅณ
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

guys i will be super pissed if halala happens i mean it! i mean do you think that Rehan will be able to let go of Aaliya if he is shown consummating with her? i am seriously not able to see the purpose of Rehan in the show no matter how I look at it!

Me too, especially when they're giving us the hope that Zain will win Aaliya back!! Halala just can't happen, the CV's know it's the one thing we won't tolerate!

Um, excuse me for a minute. *Runs away and barfs*
Rehan better stay one thousand million miles away from Aaliya! Actually, forget about Rehan for a minute, do you think Zain will let them get married?

He's there to make us grit our teeth in frustration and give us all a headache, period.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

EXACTLY!! She is still stuck at the moment he gave her the final talaaq and has not been able to move away beyond that. Her heart is unable to move on, it's being in denial that it all happened.. She's scared to hope, to trust and to love again when she got hurt the last time she risked it.

Remember she was apprehensive about it until Usmaan Mamu convinced her to trust Zain and that he'll never disappoint. Zain needs to instill that trust that faith in their love again... make her believe that they needed this to emerge stronger and that now come what may now they would be each other's priority... NO ONE can come between them..

And YES... I too want to see Aaliya breaking down in front of Zain.. not just coz it'd motivate him but it'd be just a step closer for Aaliya to move ahead and reunite with Zain.

exactly why her repetition of stating no Zain Abdullah can come and ruin her life again. She herself knows she wont be able to love anyone else ever for she loves ZAin only and only him but even now she cannot forget what he did to her regardless of her pleading, trying to make him see the truth but everything was a fail.
ZAin will need to make more memories with her too block out all the ugly ones, hes going to have to make her believe, regain her faith and trust that this he wont leave her ever. both of them have repeated ,Zain aur Aaliyah kabhi alag nahi hosakthay, even now if you think about it they arent separated. they both are drowned in each others memories, are still very much in love with each other, do what the other might do, they still live in each other and always will.

Definitely, i want her to blurt out her feelings, tell him that yes she still loves but he cant do anything now cause hes ruined it all, but honestly Zain shouldnt be the only one to be blamed, even Aaliyah did wrong, with unani medicines initially than her parents and so much more Zain isnt only at fault i really hope that is highlighted soon
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

that's the morning scene on their first roza together๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Is that from the episode where Zubair left a card for Aaliya hoping Zain would read it? I think Zain didn't want to get up and Aaliya had to give him some words of encouragement.

Thanks guys ๐Ÿค—

Yeah now I remember... Zain was all tired after waking up so early in the morning.. I miss these... good days will come soon โค๏ธ
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah yeah, I missed you too ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—

You said it all, girl! Yess, I so want to see a scene where Aaliya breaks down in front of Zain and he just holds her protectively <33

And a definite yes to the pool consummation LOL โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww i missed you too honestly, lmao didnt even fight with you in so long๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

*sigh* and tell her to just give him another chance and he will fix all, i really hope its highlighted soon that Ghulam and Shabana are equally at fault in all the mess.

LMAOOO i really want one man, or even them just getting wet in the pool pleasee
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yes see this is where she has it backwards. she thinks that if she opens up about her feelings then she will be ruining all the effort she put in to be this settled and composed in her life.but the truth is she hasn't settled in at all. this is all just pretense. not even the kids can make her happy! god she said it herself in her diary that she put on a smile for them to please them but inside she's still in pain.

I want Zain to provoke her, he needs to make her burst like you said.

@bold - Exactly, she's busy living in denial! Or rather, just living a half life...she may be smiling but there are no feelings in them whatsoever. Only Zain can make her smile again, not Rehan, not her parents, and definitely not those kids.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
YES Zainab... that's why when they reunite, I want Aaliya to apologize too. And they have always done that, accepted their own mistakes, apologized and have never let that thing come between them.. I'm looking forward to this.