Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly I just read the Spoilers, that isnt Aaliyah, i understand her making him feel the same way but in that manner, all those challenges arent according to Aaliyah character

WORD!!

Hence the challenges sound weird, thought there would be more to it instead, i don't know things that would have signified promises and compromises for the future
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

WORD!!

Hence the challenges sound weird, thought there would be more to it instead, i don't know things that would have signified promises and compromises for the future

Hey Heena Ugly,❤️

Exactly, i get the whole symbolism thing cause thats how im going to view it if it does happen cause this isnt Aaliyah, she isnt the revenge typed or even if she does she does not hurt the person like she was hurt, As spunky as she is she still is very selfless Hence i doubt it will happen especially considering she would do it to Zain from all people
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Hey Heena Ugly,❤️

Exactly, i get the whole symbolism thing cause thats how im going to view it if it does happen cause this isnt Aaliyah, she isnt the revenge typed or even if she does she does not hurt the person like she was hurt, As spunky as she is she still is very selfless Hence i doubt it will happen especially considering she would do it to Zain from all people

LOL is that my new name Littles 🤗

I hope the spoiler plays out differently, it would be very out of character for Aliya to do that, i know she has been through hell in the past year, but she hasn't forgotten her morals and values to do something like that. Hope Zain stays strong through this ❤️

Side note: HOTDOG??!?! What the hell! I skipped his scenes but does he like Aliya and feel guilty??
manny136 thumbnail

Hey Heena Ugly,❤️

I think its is partly symbolism coz the blind trust, choosing one over family, being unfairly accused, aliya went through tht so maybe she wants zain to realize it, i still think he doesnt realize the damage he has done to the full extent. these tasks could be designed to fail anyway coz aliya is the judge lol so whatever she deems is right, maybe she wants him to fail so he will leave or be so hurt by her tht give up. She did promise herself at the dargah shse was not gonna let zain abdullah break her life again.
manny136 thumbnail

I hope the spoiler plays out differently, it would be very out of character for Aliya to do that, i know she has been through hell in the past year, but she hasn't forgotten her morals and values to do something like that. Hope Zain stays strong through this ❤️

Side note: HOTDOG??!?! What the hell! I skipped his scenes but does he like Aliya and feel guilty??

@bold I think its guilt coz they have shown he likes aliya but also he knows zaya and their feelings. He lost the woman he loved and tht too forever and if he cant understand zayas pain then who can ohh wait suri lost her hubby tht she loved but ohh she just schemes to break up zaya lol her face was hilarious finding out no aliya rm, zain is stalking her lol, and now he works at the dhaba as a tandoowala lol go project aliya lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO Yes that is, my Unknown❤️

ME too, As much as i want them to fall in the pool together I dont want this too happen, im confused LMAO. Exactly I want her to make him feel what she felt but staying in character I really hope that Aaliyahs character is not butchered. Zain is going to, this time hes not going to fall, nothing will break him this time.

LMAOO i havent watched the episode But I agree with @Manny, thats probs the reason, he knows that Zain and Aaliyah will love each other incredibly and Aaliyah will only love Zain, that dont love her you bum, hes an idiot period
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

@bold I think its guilt coz they have shown he likes aliya but also he knows zaya and their feelings. He lost the woman he loved and tht too forever and if he cant understand zayas pain then who can ohh wait suri lost her hubby tht she loved but ohh she just schemes to break up zaya lol her face was hilarious finding out no aliya rm, zain is stalking her lol, and now he works at the dhaba as a tandoowala lol go project aliya lol

I think he likes Aliya as his dad and Aliya'a parents are literally pushing her down his throat and the whole ammi business. He was very much in love with his deceased wife until they started doing that. As Rehan has been through it himself, he will back away from ZaYa, but the parents will continue forcing it. Come on HotDog, start doing your thing and being the good guy in all this.
manny136 thumbnail
how did u guys like rehman chacha, zari potential hubby, helpful hand to zaya?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

LMAO Yes that is, my Unknown❤️

ME too, As much as i want them to fall in the pool together I dont want this too happen, im confused LMAO. Exactly I want her to make him feel what she felt but staying in character I really hope that Aaliyahs character is not butchered. Zain is going to, this time hes not going to fall, nothing will break him this time.

LMAOO i havent watched the episode But I agree with @Manny, thats probs the reason, he knows that Zain and Aaliyah will love each other incredibly and Aaliyah will only love Zain, that dont love her you bum, hes an idiot period

LOL, we all want the pool scene but a bit more HOT! He's not even in the pool with Aliya 🥱.
She needs to do something more meaningful and symbolic as you said, which will impact their future together. You know the spoiler it sounds like what a Ekta FL would do, just go on revenge mode😆

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

how did u guys like rehman chacha, zari potential hubby, helpful hand to zaya?

I like the guy who plays his character and i am glad they have a helping hand. A cupid of some sorts