Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Zain will only come out as a mature person after these challenges

And frankly according to me these challenges are nothing compared to the pain , hurt felt by her
The girl was not even allowed to see her Mamu on last time even though his last words were "Aliya " , she was thrown water at, heartlessly given divorce and humiliated In front of everyone
He need to make it up to her for wrongly believing other people

Same thoughts! Aaliya is trying to teach Zain a lesson here, these tasks, promises and apologies are nothing compared to the pain and humiliation that has been inflicted upon her. Its not going to erase those painful memories that to this day haunt her. The only way Aaliya can get through to Zain is by having him walk in her shoes and see things from her perspective, only then will he fully realize the extent of what she has been through.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Zain will only come out as a mature person after these challenges

And frankly according to me these challenges are nothing compared to the pain , hurt felt by her
The girl was not even allowed to see her Mamu on last time even though his last words were "Aliya " , she was thrown water at, heartlessly given divorce and humiliated In front of everyone
He need to make it up to her for wrongly believing other people

THIS! I wouldn't say that Zain's pain is no pain but a physical wound would heal after sometime, how'd you heal a wound given to one's spirit.

As expected, people are jumping guns at Aaliya already. I honestly feel we'll see Aaliya's conflicting emotions as well coz no matter what she still loves Zain. And this is Zain we are talking about... he's ready to do anything under the sun to get her back but if she goes overboard and it reaches beyond his tolerance level then he'd burst too. That'd be her moment to realize if she crosses the line.

I'm really liking this fact that we have a redemption track and that such beautiful treatment is being given to it. I've hardly seen a show where this much stress is being given to it. The more painful their journey to reach each other, the more beautiful their reunion will be.
manny136 thumbnail
Dont u guys feel each task kinda represents something aliya went through due to zain after the arrest/death/divorce drama, being accused of something when u r innocent, blindly trusting someone and fooled and having to lose ur family
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy with the fact that they are showing a male lead redeeming himself
Otherwise in Hindi serials they always show a female redemption and a female having to prove her innocence but never a male
A male lead is led off the hook very easily , they just shed some few tears in front of the female, say a sorry or in some cases hurt themselves and that's it they are forgiven
I am happy that Aliya is maintaining her strong guard
Go Aliya I definitely am with you 👏
Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although it does kinda go against her character, its also justifiable, considering how much pain Aliya is in. The challenges, esp the first one is symbolic of what he had done to her...she blindly trusted him right till the end and he still broke it. Physical wounds heal faster than ones on the soul! And in order for Zain to truly realize her value, he has to also realize what she REALLY went through!!

I just hope that when the spoiler actually plays out in the episodes, its different and they show Aliya's turmoil so that as an audience, we sympathize with her too!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same thoughts! Aaliya is trying to teach Zain a lesson here, these tasks, promises and apologies are nothing compared to the pain and humiliation that has been inflicted upon her. Its not going to erase those painful memories that to this day haunt her. The only way Aaliya can get through to Zain is by having him walk in her shoes and see things from her perspective, only then will he fully realize the extent of what she has been through.

I so concur!!! Even though i felt bad for Zain when he was standing in the rain the whole night, compared to what he has put her through, this is nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a dialog where he tells himself now i understand what i have put u through!!! Now i know how much i have humiliated you and did a blunder by not trusting.
-MKB- thumbnail
I so hate Shabana , she said I don't know how many problems will Zain bring in Aliya's life?
That never of the woman ! She was the main reason behind their problems and she even has the audacity to blame zain hate her
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

THIS! I wouldn't say that Zain's pain is no pain but a physical wound would heal after sometime, how'd you heal a wound given to one's spirit.

As expected, people are jumping guns at Aaliya already. I honestly feel we'll see Aaliya's conflicting emotions as well coz no matter what she still loves Zain. And this is Zain we are talking about... he's ready to do anything under the sun to get her back but if she goes overboard and it reaches beyond his tolerance level then he'd burst too. That'd be her moment to realize if she crosses the line.

I'm really liking this fact that we have a redemption track and that such beautiful treatment is being given to it. I've hardly seen a show where this much stress is being given to it. The more painful their journey to reach each other, the more beautiful their reunion will be.

@BOLD -- I totally agree Shivani i!!!!!!!!!!!!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nanga Punga Zain in the precap ROFL 🤣
Well, sorta 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
But Zain definitely the star of the episode
Really he means business this time that is getting back Aliya
Even if it means making roti or being a waiter or catching chickens