Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaliya's three challenges for Zain - Spoiler
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4158077

So yeah.. the challenges are huge, and not something silly after all. I can already foresee some bashing of Aaliya. But honestly as much as I agree that Zain was manipulated, he did hurt Aaliya and now even though I won't get any sadistic pleasure in seeing Zain suffer, I'd rather be upset for him to go through it too, in a way he needs to get the taste of his own medicine.. After all this is HIS redemption track and he needs to go through it all to emerge stronger and capable of winning Aaliya's love and trust. WHICH HE WILL.. Aaliya may sound harsh but I'm sure she'd be shown in pain too.. Poor souls... She's obviously wants him to go through the same pain she went through... way to show him to what extent she hurts.. I can only hope they find a way back to each other soon... they can hate each other, they can hurt each other, but they only love each other and ultimately have to come back to each other...

To say that I'm excited would be an understatement..

LMAO at the pool scene... dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye..

Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
i think these tasks are designed to fail so in the end zain leaves. They appear so unlike her but if she breaks zain will be able to win her over but remember she promised herself at the dargah she wont let zain abdullah some into her life and mess it again. Now these task might appear hard and mean but for aliya they r a foolproof plan tht will make zain give up or think she is wrong and leave but zain obviously wont.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone just read the DC article, they were right about the previous spoilers so this one may be true too. Honestly while these sound so unlike Aaliya, one cannot really blame her for giving Zain a dose of his own medicine.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain. has. harassed her sooo. much.
Now this is Tit for Tat.

He has to taste his own medicine.

He will win her.

mandy0310 thumbnail
In order for Zain to fully understand what Aaliya has been through, he needs to walk in her shoes and see things from his perspective.
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh read the spoilers
We need to brace ourselves for the "oh Aliya how could you " posts
Surely Aliya will be blamed for Zains condition but can they not for one second think about Zain did to her
That guy just divorced her on the basis of a false complaint
Yes I agree he was tortured both physically and mentally but that doesn't mean that one concludes that his / her partner is at fault
Being in love does not always means romance all the time it also means trusting your partner in which Zain failed
And I think Aliya wants to show that a trust once shattered can not be regained that easily
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Oh read the spoilers

We need to brace ourselves for the "oh Aliya how could you " posts
Surely Aliya will be blamed for Zains condition but can they not for one second think about Zain did to her
That guy just divorced her on the basis of a false complaint
Yes I agree he was tortured both physically and mentally but that doesn't mean that one concludes that his / her partner is at fault
Being in love does not always means romance all the time it also means trusting your partner in which Zain failed
And I think Aliya wants to show that a trust once shattered can not be regained that easily

Exactly, its easy to criticize Aaliya now but not too long ago it was Zain who was putting this girl through hell. Aaliya was humiliated, had her trust broken and her heart shattered can she really be blamed for being bitter? It was painful enough that Aaliya did not get to see Usman one last time but to top it off Zain divorced her on the day of Usman's funeral in front of a crowd, then second divorce was with cake celebration in front of their employees and third was in front of his would be bride. Aaliya may seem out of character and cruel here, but her wanting Zain to get a taste of what he put her through makes sense especially with the third challenge. Zain left Aaliya for his family so what would he do if the decision came before him to leave his family for her?
-MKB- thumbnail
Exactly it is in the third challenge where his love will be proved Mandy !
Wasn't he the one who told Rehan that only Suraiya and Fahd matter for him so will he leave these two for Aliya ?
It's easy to apologize but to make amends for your mistake is equally difficult and it won't be like Aliya will be getting some sadistic pleasure out of all this , she will be be equally hurt but then it is necessary to teach Zain the value of Trust in any relation
Because tomorrow again some one can falsely blame Aliya since as it is we don't have less conspirators , does that mean zain will again go out for the divorce procedure ?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Exactly it is in the third challenge where his love will be proved Mandy !

Wasn't he the one who told Rehan that only Suraiya and Fahd matter for him so will he leave these two for Aliya ?
It's easy to apologize but to make amends for your mistake is equally difficult and it won't be like Aliya will be getting some sadistic pleasure out of all this , she will be be equally hurt but then it is necessary to teach Zain the value of Trust in any relation
Because tomorrow again some one can falsely blame Aliya since as it is we don't have less conspirators , does that mean zain will again go out for the divorce procedure ?

Exactly I remember that scene well, he said Suraiya and Fahad were all that he needed and he did not care for anyone else well now he is being put to the test. I actually love Aaliya's third challenge, the other two seem like nothing compared to this.

Like you said Aaliya is not getting sadistic pleasure out of this, infact in the spoiler article it said that during the first challenge she wanted to help Zain but she stopped herself from doing so which is what I was hoping to see, Aaliya conflicted.

In a way Aaliya is staying true to her character because its all about bringing Zain on the right path and she is doing just that. Zain will learn to value their relationship, to respect his love and trust her.

-MKB- thumbnail
Zain will only come out as a mature person after these challenges
And frankly according to me these challenges are nothing compared to the pain , hurt felt by her
The girl was not even allowed to see her Mamu on last time even though his last words were "Aliya " , she was thrown water at, heartlessly given divorce and humiliated In front of everyone
He need to make it up to her for wrongly believing other people