Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I don't even have the time to give a proper review so I am gonna keep this brief πŸ˜•

Finally I watched the episode πŸ˜ƒ Episode was fantabulous. Preetika nailed it and Harshad rocked πŸ‘ The music was icing on the cake. All of my favourite songs were chosen. Best part: Kabhi jo badal barse. The moment when Aliya talked about self respect I was like U go women proud of u and then I was like I still love u Zain πŸ˜† Bipolar enough πŸ˜• The way Zain was shivering mahnn Aliya should have gotten him inside. The way he ran behind Aliya after auto rickshaw thing I just went Awww. The way Aliya sort of threw Zain out I was having my mouth wide opened

What I want: Aliya showing some care towards Zain. How the heck he was having his face in tandoor😲
Precap: LMAOOO All I will say is Bechara Zain
YOYO Zarina and Grumpy πŸ˜‰
P.S: I miss clean shaven Zain more now. Zainab u can kill me for saying this πŸ˜†
PSS They have started playing BI music which is like the best thing CVs can do

This was my brief version πŸ˜†
Okay bye now !! Hopefully we get a Zayalicious episode tomorrow too. Rehan's absence is must for a good episode

@ bold u said it.
Epi was too good.I
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Am I dreaming or IF is working for real πŸ˜†
Looks like someone fulfilled our wish of pool romance, I see an OS on main forum..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

I don't even have the time to give a proper review so I am gonna keep this brief πŸ˜•

Finally I watched the episode πŸ˜ƒ Episode was fantabulous. Preetika nailed it and Harshad rocked πŸ‘ The music was icing on the cake. All of my favourite songs were chosen. Best part: Kabhi jo badal barse. The moment when Aliya talked about self respect I was like U go women proud of u and then I was like I still love u Zain πŸ˜† Bipolar enough πŸ˜• The way Zain was shivering mahnn Aliya should have gotten him inside. The way he ran behind Aliya after auto rickshaw thing I just went Awww. The way Aliya sort of threw Zain out I was having my mouth wide opened

What I want: Aliya showing some care towards Zain. How the heck he was having his face in tandoor😲
Precap: LMAOOO All I will say is Bechara Zain
YOYO Zarina and Grumpy πŸ˜‰
P.S: I miss clean shaven Zain more now. Zainab u can kill me for saying this πŸ˜†
PSS They have started playing BI music which is like the best thing CVs can do

This was my brief version πŸ˜†
Okay bye now !! Hopefully we get a Zayalicious episode tomorrow too. Rehan's absence is must for a good episode

LOL we are all the same, we root for Aaliya and feel for Zain what to do? We love them both but Zain needed to go through all of this. I am loving this track especially Zain leaving no stone unturned to win his love back, its AWESOME!!

I want Aaliya to be shown conflicted during this track, let there be a part of her who wants to reach out to him but stops herself because she fears getting hurt.

I don't mind Rehan so much if his scenes are kept to a minimum but those kids OMG especially Zara, she is too much to handle! Its sad because I used to love this little girl but in this show, the way she is written is too much

Totally agree about the BI music, it was so soothing to hear it being used again. The PH should do this more because they have some of the most beautiful tunes.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL we are all the same, we root for Aaliya and feel for Zain what to do? We love them both but Zain needed to go through all of this. I am loving this track especially Zain leaving no stone unturned to win his love back, its AWESOME!!

I want Aaliya to be shown conflicted during this track, let there be a part of her who wants to reach out to him but stops herself because she fears getting hurt.

I don't mind Rehan so much if his scenes are kept to a minimum but those kids OMG especially Zara, she is too much to handle! Its sad because I used to love this little girl but in this show, the way she is written is too much

Totally agree about the BI music, it was so soothing to hear it being used again. The PH should do this more because they have some of the most beautiful tunes.

I want this too.. I want her to struggle to camouflage her feelings.. she's getting affected still she doesn't wanna show it.. and also I want him to push her into admitting it.. that will be so intense ❀️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

I want this too.. I want her to struggle to camouflage her feelings.. she's getting affected still she doesn't wanna show it.. and also I want him to push her into admitting it.. that will be so intense ❀️

Exactly, the intensity would be awesome! We all know Aaliya still loves Zain and slowly she has to be shown melting towards him, I mean look at her today though she left him in the rain the next morning she came out looking for him. Aaliya's heart is still with Zain but that pain, she needs time to heal and Zain can do just that for her.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mann! Am i'm glad it's working again, didn't know what to do with myself last night whilst working!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Mann! Am i'm glad it's working again, didn't know what to do with myself last night whilst working!

Hi Heena πŸ€—
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO.. I thought it was just me πŸ˜† #addicted

heylozz everyone πŸ€—
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. I thought it was just me πŸ˜† #addicted

heylozz everyone πŸ€—

Hi Shivani πŸ€—
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail