Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I was just going to post that Z, I love how they praised BI, Harshad and Pree
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-top-10-upcoming-twists-tv-shows/2/
Can I say I am excited and actually waiting for tomorrow 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
girls... zainab mandy saheba shivaani heena aashi ... m wondering like should i post a thread on regular basis like zaya's moments like in golden days we had. the dialogues they had emotions love passion intensity in those particular scenes. so is that good idea ?
so what name should i give . like zaya golden moments 1,2,3 and so on/ and another one i have zaya's golden memories. ?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

girls... zainab mandy saheba shivaani heena aashi ... m wondering like should i post a thread on regular basis like zaya's moments like in golden days we had. the dialogues they had emotions love passion intensity in those particular scenes. so is that good idea ?

so what name should i give . like zaya golden moments 1,2,3 and so on/ and another one i have zaya's golden memories. ?

that sounds like an awesome idea Saranvir. both titles sound good actually 😃
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that sounds like an awesome idea Saranvir. both titles sound good actually 😃

thank you so much for helping,listening me out... cus u knowww now i know how to post a picture here in thread or post. so yeah , most probably i remember a lll the dialogues of zaya scenes so just was thinking that i should discuss with you guys and then i can go ahead was that good or no so yeah ill post from now .. still m facing difficulties how to do photoshop and all but i will learn soon unfff until then ill post other members collage n yes i will give credits to em . daaang m speaking too much...

p.s can't wait for tomorrow for zaya's confortation and aaliya's 3 kasauti's
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-top-10-upcoming-twists-tv-shows/2/

Can I say I am excited and actually waiting for tomorrow 😆

Excited!! I can't wait to see those 3 challenges :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Can I just say how much I love Fuze? So many articles about BI, I cannot wait for this week I know I should have low expectations but how can I after the tagline and precap??

Saranvir go for it :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Can I just say how much I love Fuze? So many articles about BI, I cannot wait for this week I know I should have low expectations but how can I after the tagline and precap??

Saranvir go for it :)

thanks babe. i hope you all guys will appreciate lol. i mean i will write dialogues in pure hindi so mza aayega moment yaad krke ... ill pm you guys then you can all see 😆 sory m sounding lame
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I seriously feel that the writer from Fuze is a BI fan 😆
Love what they wrote in the top 5 moments too. Even in the darkest tracks, they've always written something positive or projected the latest track in positive light always. 😊

Saranvir, will look forward to it :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I seriously feel that the writer from Fuze is a BI fan 😆
Love what they wrote in the top 5 moments too. Even in the darkest tracks, they've always written something positive or projected the latest track in positive light always. 😊

Saranvir, will look forward to it :)

thanks darling 😃