Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah, that ain't happening.. All this has happened for ZaYa to become stronger after this.

Can't wait for those 3 tests... whatever they will be, I just want with each test ZaYa get closer to each other.

WORD!!

Zain has to break down them barriers surrounding her heart

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think Beintehaa is like HUmsafar at all. If they really wanted to play it out like that, they would have gotten Aliya pregnant right after the divorce, or when she kept fainting and all. Or even during the Zubair track, but none of that happened
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, that ain't happening.. All this has happened for ZaYa to become stronger after this.

Can't wait for those 3 tests... whatever they will be, I just want with each test ZaYa get closer to each other.

me too! I hope they are meaningful tests.😛
but i really want to know the condition for it! I mean will Aaliya say that if you successfully complete them I will forgive you and come back to you? is that it?😕
manny136 thumbnail

im worried about those tests lol esp since suri came and was all nice to her talking about moving on. Its gonna be a big thing for aliya to open up again and melt and admit she loves and belongs with only zain. Its not like they are surrounded by supportive ppl even kids r being used as interference lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

I dont think Beintehaa is like HUmsafar at all. If they really wanted to play it out like that, they would have gotten Aliya pregnant right after the divorce, or when she kept fainting and all. Or even during the Zubair track, but none of that happened

Bingo and the leads' personalities are poles apart!! The male lead doesn't have the mischievousness of Zain and the female lead doesn't have the spunkiness of Aaliya.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osTyI3zbgl8[/YOUTUBE]
Man, this is so emotional. Making me cry, some people are really good at VMs
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Bingo and the leads' personalities are poles apart!! The male lead doesn't have the mischievousness of Zain and the female lead doesn't have the spunkiness of Aaliya.

WORD!!

It's not just about putting that pregnancy track.. ZaYa hated each other in the beginning which gradually turned into love. And in Preetika 's own words BI was supposed to be a Muslim social which deals with the intricacies of Muslim customs and laws regarding marriage which non Muslims are unaware of.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

me too! I hope they are meaningful tests.😛
but i really want to know the condition for it! I mean will Aaliya say that if you successfully complete them I will forgive you and come back to you? is that it?😕

Can that be? She called herself a pakki Muslim, and she knows there's no going back.. Apart from being still hurt, she'll not give false hope to Zain. And winning her back can't be this easy.. there's some catch to it, it'll be something else entirely I think, something we can't even think of.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
There has to be more to the 3 tests thing, once Zain passes them there has to be something else which moves the story forward. Maybe the tests lead to finding the loophole for T or the different kind of halala
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

There has to be more to the 3 tests thing, once Zain passes them there has to be something else which moves the story forward. Maybe the tests lead to finding the loophole for T or the different kind of halala

Yeah it has to be more and its not like certain ppl will try to help zain ugh its all gonna be conspiracies for him to fail but i really hope they all realize the love btwn zaya aint going anywhere no matter what