Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

its not what people thought was going to happen is Aaliyah is going to be pregnant but she wont know till later after she and Zain separated for good and when Zain will find out about the baby and Suraiya will claim that the baby is Rehans like how Khirad was blamed for having a affair with that guy i forgot his name, keep watching and you will see what i mean

but that is not happening here. i mean a year passed and Aaliya doesn't have a baby bump. yes people thought this was going to happen because zaya had their SR and Aaliya kept fainting๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

So I finished watching eight episodes of Humsafar today.. why the f people say BI is it's copy ๐Ÿ˜•

Is it worth watching Shiv, i want to next weekend?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know the story, like literally episode by episode, I'm just seeing it now.

Apart from cousins getting married, MIL hating her DIL, and Mamu dying... nothing is same.. Dude not even the characterization!

The show is nice, now I get why it was such a sensation... but I'm glad BI isn't the same.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

it is a nice show ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Facetious- thumbnail

Yes Heena, just 23 episodes.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I don;'t think Zain will ever make the mistake of suspecting Aliya again, regardless of what the situation is. He did it once, and he is still suffering
manny136 thumbnail
One of the things i really liked about Humsafar was its title song lol someone even made a Vm of zaya using tht song kinda suits them right now
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Thanks girls, next weekend ka time pass
-Facetious- thumbnail
Yeah, that ain't happening.. All this has happened for ZaYa to become stronger after this.

Can't wait for those 3 tests... whatever they will be, I just want with each test ZaYa get closer to each other.

I don;'t think Zain will ever make the mistake of suspecting Aliya again, regardless of what the situation is. He did it once, and he is still suffering

yup Zain is still doing his best to redeem himself and he knows better than to make the same mistake twice. It already cost him his life once, he's not stupid to go through the same thing again.